Warning [2] Use of undefined constant ‘admin’ - assumed '‘admin’' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) - Line: 26 - File: inc/config.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/config.php 26 errorHandler->error
/inc/init.php 65 require_once
/global.php 18 require_once
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Move the cat
The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP]   errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1880 header
/inc/class_session.php 357 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
/global.php 54 session->init
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 362 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 101 my_setcookie
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 255 my_set_array_cookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 47 mark_forum_read
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read

Move the cat
Looking awesome Bschh! Love the bright colors.
Assitant Chief Editor, Head of Photography, layouter
Sims 2| Sims 3

Take better picturesHow to post imagesForum Rules

livingsims@leckerrezepte.de
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Ankuuh for this post
Received Awards:
PhotographerLayouterPhotographer of the WeekHoarderLS Extra StafferOrganizerChallenge HostWriterGold StafferBirthday WisherEA are you kidding?JudgecornSmall QuartersSilver StafferColor Lover
Thank you all! I'm looking forward to seeing more entries.

:bschh:
[Image: 121.png]
Received Awards:
Great BuilderGreat GardenerTake me AwaySmall QuartersDeck the HallsBeing BraveFeatured
Bschh i LOVE the colors! The seating area is my favorite part of the space. really nice job Happy02
[+] 1 user says Thank You to RepulsiveDesire for this post
Received Awards:
Bschh I love the colors of this room! It's Awsome! Inlove
[Image: s3melogo2copy-1.png]
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Amanda for this post
Received Awards:
FeedbackerBeing BraveBirthday WisherChild FriendlyCopy Cat
Love it Seb! The color palate is spot on!
Received Awards:
FreelancerBirthday WisherTreasure HunterBeing BraveSilver StafferLlama DesignerPhotographer of the WeekRetired Staffer
Great room again! Cool layout, I wouldn't have thought of that! And those signs over the wardrobe are a really nice touch!
Received Awards:
Based in FictionSending LovePhotographer of the WeekBeing BraveSmall QuartersTreasure HunterEA are you kidding?Photographer of the MonthColor Lover
I love that room seb! I love all the variety of paintings and posters you used!
It's all about the scabs, guns and peanut butter
Received Awards:
Challenge HostPrize DonatorHoarderFeedbackerSocial ButterflyTreasure HunterBeing BraveBirthday WisherDesign StylerSending LoveRetired StafferRetired ModeratorNew FriendSound of Music
EDIT: OK, I'm giving up, I've changed the photos, they're showing up right in photobucket, but they're not showing differently on this post, so I'm doing a new post, sorry!
Heidy Pagan, tarot reading, final fantasy obsessed sims player... Pleased to meetcha! Heidy
Received Awards:
Treasure HunterChatty CathyBeing BraveBeginner BuildersBeginner's LuckSound of MusicChild FriendlyI DoStir CrazySending LoveBased in FictionClock RacerCarebearPet PersonEP MonsterSmall QuartersEA are you kidding?JudgecornOn a Platter
Well here is my first whack at Cats room. I tried to take inspiration from some of the images you linked. I'm not sure how "industrial" I made it though...lol The only thing that may not be doable in real life is the divider and the mirrored doors on the closet.

I wanted to give you some storage space so that you can keep things hidden seeing as its a small area and the more cluttered it is the smaller it will look. But i still cluttered it up a fair bit seeing as I am a clutter junkie..lol

The room is divided into 2 areas. Sleeping and work area, and then a semi lounge area. Plenty of seating for when friends come over to play poker!

Hope you like it and can get some ideas for your real room Smile

[Image: Screenshot-5.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-2.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-6.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-4.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-8.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-3.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-7.jpg]
Received Awards:
OrganizerFeaturedGreat GardenerHoarderStir CrazyCarebearWCIF MasterLS Extra StafferTreasure HunterNew FriendChallenge RocketeerChallenge CrazyDesign StylerTutorial WriterSmall QuartersChild FriendlyChallenge GuruThank MachineBirthday WisherDeck the HallsAnd unicornsTech SuportPet PersonPhotographer of the WeekChallenge HostCopy CatEP MonsterEA are you kidding?Time TravellerMini MeSending LovePhotographer of the MonthBeginner's LuckGreat BuilderParty AnimalTopic StarterVery helpfulSocial ButterflyChallenge MasterChatty CathyBeing BraveSilver StafferGold StafferCount Them: 1, 2, 3Clock RacerDance the night awayPhotographer
Seb I really like this space. It looks so classy. I thought we weren't allowed to change the color of the walls and floors though... sigh I'm so confused now. LoL

Brelia there use to be a great tutorial here about how to take pictures in game using the in-game camera. That gets rid of that window interface and you can get much better pictures because you can control the angle of them and everything.

Kim I need to know how you did those windows... immediately. That's awesome. And I love the black white yellow combination.
[+] 1 user says Thank You to RepulsiveDesire for this post
Received Awards:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Exterior Seeds of Design 3.0 - The Outdoors kitkat 42 14,878 07-07-2017, 11:17 PM
Last Post: Jaguwar
  Decorating Tiny Feet macthekat 53 17,668 07-06-2017, 09:06 PM
Last Post: Breila
  Mixed Spotlight on Color 3.0 kitkat 71 21,648 07-06-2017, 09:01 PM
Last Post: Breila