Warning [2] Use of undefined constant ‘admin’ - assumed '‘admin’' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) - Line: 26 - File: inc/config.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/config.php 26 errorHandler->error
/inc/init.php 65 require_once
/global.php 18 require_once
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Move the cat
The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP]   errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1880 header
/inc/class_session.php 357 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
/global.php 54 session->init
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 362 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 101 my_setcookie
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 255 my_set_array_cookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 47 mark_forum_read
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read

Move the cat
Holy smokes. kem. I WANT THIS ROOM! amazing work chica!
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Lkadas for this post
Received Awards:
FreelancerBirthday WisherTreasure HunterBeing BraveSilver StafferLlama DesignerPhotographer of the WeekRetired Staffer
Thanks ladies Smile

Lol, RD I built a fake wall in front of the real wall with the window using these http://livingsims.nl/forum/showthread.ph...28#pid1928 Smile
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Kementari for this post
Received Awards:
OrganizerFeaturedGreat GardenerHoarderStir CrazyCarebearWCIF MasterLS Extra StafferTreasure HunterNew FriendChallenge RocketeerChallenge CrazyDesign StylerTutorial WriterSmall QuartersChild FriendlyChallenge GuruThank MachineBirthday WisherDeck the HallsAnd unicornsTech SuportPet PersonPhotographer of the WeekChallenge HostCopy CatEP MonsterEA are you kidding?Time TravellerMini MeSending LovePhotographer of the MonthBeginner's LuckGreat BuilderParty AnimalTopic StarterVery helpfulSocial ButterflyChallenge MasterChatty CathyBeing BraveSilver StafferGold StafferCount Them: 1, 2, 3Clock RacerDance the night awayPhotographer
Breila: It would be really great if you would crop your pictures so everything that wasn't your picture from ingame was cut way. You can do that on photobucket by pressing "edit" > Crop and drag the square over the area you want to keep. Or you can do it in paint. All the stuff around the picture of your room (program edge, desktop, pictures in the background) is very distracting and makes it hard to see how your room really looks. There is also a link to a picture taking tutorial in my signature.
[Image: logo-small.png][Image: PinkRabit-logo-2.jpg][Image: logo_small.gif]

Editor in Chief • Head of Layouts • General go to person • Take better PicturesHow to post imagesForum Rules
Received Awards:
OrganizerAd ManPhotographerLayouterChallenge HostStir CrazyTutorial WriterTopic StarterFeedbackerLS Extra StafferTreasure HunterGreat BuilderDesign StylerGold StafferDorm CrazyTake me AwayCount Them: 1, 2, 3Time TravellerClock RacerBirthday WisherHoarderSending LoveAnd unicornsTech SuportPet PersonChallenge CrazyPrize DonatorChallenge GuruSmall QuartersEP MonsterMini MeEA are you kidding?Based in FictionWCIF MasterJudgecornDeck the HallsSilver StafferDine outColor Lover
Seb: Your room looks really warm and cozy!

Breila: I think your room is very electic and bright, in a good way ofcourse. But I agree with Mac, if you could crop the pictures we could only see your beautifull room instead of getting a tad distracted by the borders around it.

Kem: That is Gorgeous! Its warm, modern and colorfull. Awesome!
Assitant Chief Editor, Head of Photography, layouter
Sims 2| Sims 3

Take better picturesHow to post imagesForum Rules

livingsims@leckerrezepte.de
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Ankuuh for this post
Received Awards:
PhotographerLayouterPhotographer of the WeekHoarderLS Extra StafferOrganizerChallenge HostWriterGold StafferBirthday WisherEA are you kidding?JudgecornSmall QuartersSilver StafferColor Lover
Seb that room is really warm and cozy...so beautyfull. Inlove Totally want to snuggle in that bed with a book and hot Chocolate, well or wine and my notebook...you know me..hehe.

Breila what a nice colourexplosion...good job!

Kim holy sh*** thats awesome! Totally in love with the colour combination. It looks grown up, but still female...like a livingroom. Love it...Inlove Oh yes and my windows look exactly like the once you built! Happy
Off to check Ikea for room deviders..hehe
hania

[+] 1 user says Thank You to catvonpaxton for this post
Received Awards:
PhotographerLS Extra StafferBirthday WisherSending LoveRetired ModeratorChallenge HostSilver StafferAnd unicornsSmall Quarters
Kementari: I love that room so much! Gorgeous!Heart Love the colors, the layout, everything!

And here's my room. I like lots of clutter Smile And this was such fun challange, I tried to think of what would work in real life and use things that you would actually (probably) be able to find out in the stores.

[Image: Screenshot-31.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-23.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-22.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-27.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-25.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-24.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-29.jpg]
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Starla for this post
Received Awards:
Based in FictionSending LovePhotographer of the WeekBeing BraveSmall QuartersTreasure HunterEA are you kidding?Photographer of the MonthColor Lover
Starla that looks awesome. I wouldn't mind having a room like that. Nice work.
Received Awards:
My last attempt - if they don't show up properly, then I have no idea what's going on, and I'll leave it! dntknw

[Image: Catsroom5.png]

[Image: Catsroom3.png]

[Image: Catsroom2-1.png]

[Image: Catsroom1-1.png]

[Image: Catsroom4.png]

OK, I really don't get this, they're RIGHT on photobucket! dntknw
The actual album!

Also, Starla, that room is astounding! I love it!
Heidy Pagan, tarot reading, final fantasy obsessed sims player... Pleased to meetcha! Heidy
Received Awards:
Treasure HunterChatty CathyBeing BraveBeginner BuildersBeginner's LuckSound of MusicChild FriendlyI DoStir CrazySending LoveBased in FictionClock RacerCarebearPet PersonEP MonsterSmall QuartersEA are you kidding?JudgecornOn a Platter
I think I'm going to try my hand at this.
Freelance Writer and Photographer
[Image: grouphugg.gif]
Received Awards:
Retired ModeratorCarebearWriterProofreaderContest WinnerTopic StarterLS Extra StafferTreasure HunterSending LoveStir CrazyDonatorPhotographerSilver StafferBased in FictionBirthday WisherStorytellerFeedbackerCopy CatPet PersonEP MonsterEA are you kidding?
Breila: Have you tried reposting the links? Sometimes PB just throws a wobbly.
Received Awards:
Retired StafferVery helpfulThank MachineWCIF MasterTreasure HunterChatty CathyPrize DonatorSending LoveHoarderTutorial WriterBirthday WisherSilver StafferI DoSmall QuartersChild FriendlyPhotographer of the WeekStorytellerRetired ModeratorPet PersonEA are you kidding?Color Lover

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Exterior Seeds of Design 3.0 - The Outdoors kitkat 42 14,878 07-07-2017, 11:17 PM
Last Post: Jaguwar
  Decorating Tiny Feet macthekat 53 17,668 07-06-2017, 09:06 PM
Last Post: Breila
  Mixed Spotlight on Color 3.0 kitkat 71 21,648 07-06-2017, 09:01 PM
Last Post: Breila