Warning [2] Use of undefined constant ‘admin’ - assumed '‘admin’' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) - Line: 26 - File: inc/config.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/config.php 26 errorHandler->error
/inc/init.php 65 require_once
/global.php 18 require_once
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Challenge Me to Build 8.0 [Closed]
The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP]   errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1880 header
/inc/class_session.php 357 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
/global.php 54 session->init
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 362 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 101 my_setcookie
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 255 my_set_array_cookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 47 mark_forum_read
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Challenge Me to Build 8.0 [Closed]
[Image: Build_8.jpg]

Are you bored? Do you want to try something different?
Well why not ask for a random challenge from your peers?

Want to be challenged?
In Challenge me to...Decorate you ask for a challenge and one of your peers will write a challenge especially for you. If you like the challenge you accept it. If not, then you decline it and someone else will challenge you. Once you have taken up a challenge you've got two weeks to finish it. When you have finished your challenge, you post your pictures and text in this topic.

To help us give you the most interesting challenge possible it is important that you tell us: What skill level you are at. What game you want to do your challenge in. If there is something you are struggling with or want to get better at.

Please make sure to read the topic About Challenge me to. There is a lot of info that you need to know before asking for your first challenge.

Please fill this out when asking for a challenge:
Game: Sims 2/Sims 3 or both?
Skill Level: Grasshopper/Sparrow/Owl/Eagle/Pterosaur
I want to get better at/I am struggling with:

Pictures
Please focus your pictures on the outdoor pictures, this a building challenge, not a decorating challenge, so most of your pictures should be from the outside.
When you take pictures, take more then one. You may post up to 10, so why not show off more of your lot?
Try to always have at least five pictures and at least one overview of the house you built.
You are welcome to show us the indoors in the Sims 2/3 picture areas.

This challenge will close on the 18th of August.
Received Awards:
Treasure HunterProofreaderNew FriendSending LoveBeing BraveLS Extra StafferSmall QuartersBirthday WisherFeedbackerOrganizerEP MonsterEA are you kidding?Social ButterflyWriterChallenge HostStir CrazyCarebearSilver StafferJudgecornWCIF MasterMini MeTech SuportThank MachineRetired ModeratorRetired StafferColor LoverRaised from the Dead
To Be Challenged

Challenges Awaiting Acceptance

Has Been Challenged
Received Awards:
Treasure HunterProofreaderNew FriendSending LoveBeing BraveLS Extra StafferSmall QuartersBirthday WisherFeedbackerOrganizerEP MonsterEA are you kidding?Social ButterflyWriterChallenge HostStir CrazyCarebearSilver StafferJudgecornWCIF MasterMini MeTech SuportThank MachineRetired ModeratorRetired StafferColor LoverRaised from the Dead
Completed Challenges 1
Completed Challenges 2

Completed Challenges 3

Completed Challenges from CMT Build 7.0
Received Awards:
Game:Sims 3
Skill Level: Owl
I want to get better at/I am struggling with: I'm up for anything. It's been awhile since i've bulit something so it's time to blow off the ol' cobwebs Rofl
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Cutie96 for this post
Received Awards:
Llama DesignerBirthday WisherBased in Fiction
Cutie - It has been a while since I have seen a nice prairie style home in the Sims. Could you make me one?

Do you accept?

Fainali, xen, aafte sam 20 iers ov orxogrefkl riform, wi wud hev a lojikl, kohirnt speling in ius xrewawt xe Ingliy-spiking werld.
Mark Twain, A Plan for the Improvement of English Spelling.

[Image: logo.png]
[+] 1 user says Thank You to mrmiss for this post
Received Awards:
Treasure HunterSending LoveNew FriendBirthday WisherBeing BraveChallenge HostOrganizerSocial ButterflySmall QuartersChallenge CrazyChallenge RocketeerCopy CatRaised from the DeadBeginner BuildersEA are you kidding?FeedbackerPrize DonatorCount Them: 1, 2, 3Thank MachineEP MonsterStir CrazyParty AnimalChild FriendlyJudgecornAd ManBased in FictionTutorial WriterWriterMini MePhotographerOn a Platter
I accept i actually like those!
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Cutie96 for this post
Received Awards:
Llama DesignerBirthday WisherBased in Fiction
(05-06-2012, 02:30 AM)Jaguwar Wrote: Well, since no one's chimed in, Mrmiss, I'll keep it simple: how about using a houseplan site to find a fairly simple plan (like maybe one of these). I highly recommend avoiding plans with a lot of diagonal walls, as they're tricky to work with in TS3. Recreate the floor plan. I don't care so much about decor or furniture, we're only aiming for an unusual, non-boxy plan.

Most of these sites allow you to customize your search so you're not looking at endless pages of plans.

Do you accept my challenge?
Wow Sarah that looks fantastic, I like it a lot!

I use the plan at this site.

I had to modify it because Sims 3 refuses to allow an overhang over another roof without visual glitches, but I finally got them under control. Here are the results.

[Image: Layout.jpg]
The overall layout. All floors.

[Image: Screenshot-8.jpg]
A view from above.

[Image: Screenshot-12.jpg]
The view from over the pool.

[Image: Screenshot-13.jpg]
And a look at the garage are all wonderful.

But the house really shines from the front, whether...
[Image: Screenshot-20.jpg]
A close-up of the front porch...

[Image: Screenshot-28.jpg]
Or with the moon in repose...

[Image: Screenshot-27.jpg]
Or at night with the cherry blossoms in the foreground.

I will be keeping this house and using the rooms for other challenges so you might see it again.

As always Heidy and more pix here.

Fainali, xen, aafte sam 20 iers ov orxogrefkl riform, wi wud hev a lojikl, kohirnt speling in ius xrewawt xe Ingliy-spiking werld.
Mark Twain, A Plan for the Improvement of English Spelling.

[Image: logo.png]
[+] 2 users say Thank You to mrmiss for this post
Received Awards:
Treasure HunterSending LoveNew FriendBirthday WisherBeing BraveChallenge HostOrganizerSocial ButterflySmall QuartersChallenge CrazyChallenge RocketeerCopy CatRaised from the DeadBeginner BuildersEA are you kidding?FeedbackerPrize DonatorCount Them: 1, 2, 3Thank MachineEP MonsterStir CrazyParty AnimalChild FriendlyJudgecornAd ManBased in FictionTutorial WriterWriterMini MePhotographerOn a Platter
mrmiss - that is a lovely home you have built. I especially like the wood siding you chose. The front porch is very inviting with all the wooden newel posts. Smile Well done!
[+] 1 user says Thank You to KatCat for this post
Received Awards:
Whoa Mrmiss, very nice! Way to adapt a plan for the game's limitations too. I find that can be the hardest part. I absolutely LOVE the roofline, that's beautiful, and the choice of the wood is brilliant. Well done!
[Image: banner_services.jpg]
Free your mind and the rest will follow
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Jaguwar for this post
Received Awards:
Small QuartersNew FriendTreasure HunterBirthday WisherChallenge HostMini MeSending LoveProofreaderWriterPhotographerOn a Platter
I want a challenge guys Smile
Game: Sims 3
Skill level: Owl
I want to get better at/I am struggling with: I'm not the best in advance building, using cheat codes and making other magical things with the game giggle
Received Awards:
Birthday WisherTreasure HunterFeedbackerBeginner's LuckPet PersonOrganizerSocial ButterflyCount Them: 1, 2, 3Mini MeSmall QuartersEA are you kidding?Sending LoveChild FriendlyRetired ModeratorChallenge HostRetired ModeratorColor Lover

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Challenge Me To...(No End Date) Kementari 533 192,681 11-09-2014, 08:56 PM
Last Post: Kementari
  Gardening Challenge me to Garden 8.0 [Closed] KatCat 57 22,378 08-19-2012, 11:35 PM
Last Post: KatCat
  Decorating Challenge me to Decorate 8.0 [Closed] KatCat 119 42,675 08-19-2012, 11:34 PM
Last Post: KatCat