Warning [2] Use of undefined constant ‘admin’ - assumed '‘admin’' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) - Line: 26 - File: inc/config.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/config.php 26 errorHandler->error
/inc/init.php 65 require_once
/global.php 18 require_once
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Challenge me to Garden 8.0 [Closed]
The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP]   errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1880 header
/inc/class_session.php 357 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
/global.php 54 session->init
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 362 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 101 my_setcookie
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 255 my_set_array_cookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 47 mark_forum_read
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gardening Challenge me to Garden 8.0 [Closed]
Update on Challenges

There are no open challenges.
Received Awards:
Treasure HunterProofreaderNew FriendSending LoveBeing BraveLS Extra StafferSmall QuartersBirthday WisherFeedbackerOrganizerEP MonsterEA are you kidding?Social ButterflyWriterChallenge HostStir CrazyCarebearSilver StafferJudgecornWCIF MasterMini MeTech SuportThank MachineRetired ModeratorRetired StafferColor LoverRaised from the Dead
I know the thread closes tomorrow, but I'd like to be challenged if it's okay. If not, I can wait for the next round to open.

Game: TS2, all EPs & SPs
Skill Level: Gardens and outdoor decor are my weakest point, so I'd say Grasshopper verging on Sparrow.
I'm struggling with: Plants that make sense together. I can handle landscaping with cacti but beyond that every other combination looks wrong to me.
Received Awards:
On a Platter
I will post this for you, but if need be I can post again after they begin this challenge again. I was thinking, a good way to familiarize yourself with plants that look good together is to create a small area of gardening. For example, your sim lives in an apartment and the only space she has is her balcony or walk-out. I would like to see a patio/balcony garden. Use some containers and say she has a small 3 by 3 area of grass to convert (maybe if she has the walk-out). Here are a couple of pictures to get you started:

[Image: patioflowers.jpg?t=1345258254]

[Image: Balcony-Gardening.jpg]

This is the challange I offer, if you choose to accept it. Smile
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Lex for this post
Received Awards:
Birthday WisherSocial ButterflyChallenge RocketeerPhotographer of the WeekSending LoveRaised from the DeadBased in FictionBeing BraveCount Them: 1, 2, 3Featured
Absolutely I do! Thank you.

Just to be sure I'm understanding correctly, she has a patio and a small 3x3 patch of grass? Or just a small 3x3 or so sized balcony? Either way, I'm excited (and I have a lot of apartments with patios to choose from!)
Received Awards:
On a Platter
I think the patio can be any size you choose, but in addition to the container space, there can be a small area of land to garden in as well. And as I'm thinking about it, 3 x 3 is kind of large in the game. I wasn't thinking with my sims garden, but my real one. Ha, ha! Start smaller, if you'd like.
Wink
Received Awards:
Birthday WisherSocial ButterflyChallenge RocketeerPhotographer of the WeekSending LoveRaised from the DeadBased in FictionBeing BraveCount Them: 1, 2, 3Featured
Sounds great! I'll try the 3x3 area+container space and see what happens. Thanks again!
Received Awards:
On a Platter
This challenge is closed. All pending challenges are moved to the new thread which will be opened soon.
Received Awards:
Treasure HunterProofreaderNew FriendSending LoveBeing BraveLS Extra StafferSmall QuartersBirthday WisherFeedbackerOrganizerEP MonsterEA are you kidding?Social ButterflyWriterChallenge HostStir CrazyCarebearSilver StafferJudgecornWCIF MasterMini MeTech SuportThank MachineRetired ModeratorRetired StafferColor LoverRaised from the Dead
All open challenges with dates due after the closing of this CMT 8.0 challenge were moved to the new revamped CMT Challenge here.
Received Awards:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Challenge Me To...(No End Date) Kementari 533 192,681 11-09-2014, 08:56 PM
Last Post: Kementari
  Challenge Me to Build 8.0 [Closed] KatCat 32 15,231 08-19-2012, 11:35 PM
Last Post: KatCat
  Decorating Challenge me to Decorate 8.0 [Closed] KatCat 119 42,675 08-19-2012, 11:34 PM
Last Post: KatCat