Sim Next Door goodies from Sarah!
Star 
[Image: snd-shopfront.jpg]

As many of you know I made a *lot* of stuff for my entries in the sim next door contest, and I promised to share the love with y'all when it was done. So here we are! Pull up a pew and get comfy, because there is a lot of stuff to tell you about!

From this picture below, you get the wood chevron/herringone pattern seen on the floor, the small rectangular end table beside the couch (which I have used 2 of on the wall with the bookshelf), plus the round cable spool coffee table.

[Image: Violet_extra_01.jpg]

I made a few lights, the sputnik light from this picture, the large orange pendant from this picture, plus 3 exposed bulb pendants, seen in this, this, and this picture, which also shows you the extractor hood I made too Smile

[Image: SND_R3_05.jpg]

These are the tables & chair you'll get, and you may notice a rug under them, that is roughly 3x2.75ish? not quite square, but fits under beds better than the 3x2 one in game. It comes as a solid single channel, and a 2 channel bordered one like the original ea one. I also have 2 options for pattern scaling on those rugs, some patterns look better really large and some look better smaller so I dunno... you have options. I love options!

[Image: tableschair.jpg]

You may recall my simple desk, well I got a request for some shelves in the same style, so I made those, and some framed photos to put on them. There are 2 shelves - a 2 and a single tile version, 3 sets of photos each with several sets of prints. The shelves are full width, so you can make the shelves as wide along your wall as you need to. Not sure the tiling is exactly perfect but it's good enough - there'll be stuff on there anyway and who looks at the actual shelves! lol :P (excuses...)
[Image: leaningphotoframes1.jpg]
You can see the other options here & here.

Oh and there are some wall hung ones too
[Image: triptych-painting3.jpg]
the rest you can see here, and here. Sheesh... I told you there was a lot!

But wait, there's more!

[Image: tapestry_9.jpg]

A while ago I made a tapestry for a participation prize here at Living Sims, but I wanted to chuck on some extra sweet mid century tapestries on it for my sims houses. I figured you guys might want them too, so you can see them here (actually you can see all the stuff in this album!). The original antique maps are are on the mesh too, I just added some more sweetness on there.

[Image: canvasprints_12.jpg]
The painting in this picture was also requested, and there is a whole bunch of other paintings on that mesh and you can see them here.

Incidentally, the brick pattern on the wall behind those prints was made for this contest too, and you get that as well!

Plus I made a set of subway tile walls, , columns to match the rafters I made and released some time ago (see them sorta in this pic, or this if you prefer).

[Image: scrollstablepainting.jpg]

Anke requested a dining table version of a coffee table I made a while ago, so I finally got round to doing that, and I made some vintage style tram scroll painting things - the first version is MY bus route hahah, the other one is some sweet french stops because I know not everyone is interested in my bus route. But I am so there ya go.

I think the only thing left to mention is the 'eco chic' storage thingo which is basically just shelves.

[Image: Violet_extra_04.jpg]

Now if you've made it through all that - well DONE. I have made a folder on mediafire with all the Sims3Packs separately uploaded so you can pick and choose what you want Smile

Go get 'em!
(preview image album)

moderatornote All Awesims files can now be found here https://mega.co.nz/#F!NIsR3JAb!-2e_1UWE3AMCEgkKRYXO1A
[Image: awesims-sig.jpg]
Received Awards:
Great GardenerFreelancerPhotographer of the WeekBeing BraveDonatorGold StafferSound of MusicWish FulfillerPrize DonatorMini MeLayouterSilver Staffer
Thank you Sarah these are awesome. We must make you enter more contests!
[Image: logo-small.png][Image: PinkRabit-logo-2.jpg][Image: logo_small.gif]

Editor in Chief • Head of Layouts • General go to person • Take better PicturesHow to post imagesForum Rules
[+] 1 user says Thank You to macthekat for this post
Received Awards:
OrganizerAd ManPhotographerLayouterChallenge HostStir CrazyTutorial WriterTopic StarterFeedbackerLS Extra StafferTreasure HunterGreat BuilderDesign StylerGold StafferDorm CrazyTake me AwayCount Them: 1, 2, 3Time TravellerClock RacerBirthday WisherHoarderSending LoveAnd unicornsTech SuportPet PersonChallenge CrazyPrize DonatorChallenge GuruSmall QuartersEP MonsterMini MeEA are you kidding?Based in FictionWCIF MasterJudgecornDeck the HallsSilver StafferDine outColor Lover
Happy02 These are spectacular, Sarah! Thank you so much for sharing them.
Received Awards:
Treasure HunterProofreaderNew FriendSending LoveBeing BraveLS Extra StafferSmall QuartersBirthday WisherFeedbackerOrganizerEP MonsterEA are you kidding?Social ButterflyWriterChallenge HostStir CrazyCarebearSilver StafferJudgecornWCIF MasterMini MeTech SuportThank MachineRetired ModeratorRetired StafferColor LoverRaised from the Dead
Yay Sarah! Sooo awesome, this stuff is ofcourse yet again to die for! Thankyou!!
Assitant Chief Editor, Head of Photography, layouter
Sims 2| Sims 3

Take better picturesHow to post imagesForum Rules

livingsims@leckerrezepte.de
Received Awards:
PhotographerLayouterPhotographer of the WeekHoarderLS Extra StafferOrganizerChallenge HostWriterGold StafferBirthday WisherEA are you kidding?JudgecornSmall QuartersSilver StafferColor Lover
ooooohhhhh sarah, youre really spoiling us! they are all awesome, thank you so much! Inlove
[Image: goingtodoitannywaysignatur_zpse3257649.jpg?t=1348064923] anny

Received Awards:
New FriendPhotographer of the WeekTreasure HunterSending LoveDonatorWCIF MasterTutorial WriterChatty CathyBeginner's LuckStir CrazySmall QuartersChild FriendlyBeginner BuildersBased in FictionClock RacerSound of MusicI DoRetired ModeratorThank MachineBirthday WisherHoarderFeedbackerCount Them: 1, 2, 3Landscapes GaloreParty AnimalChallenge HostAsk a question for Bella, Dina or AndyColor LoverPet PersonBeing BraveTech SuportDorm CrazyCopy CatAd ManChallenge CrazyDeck the HallsFreelancerCarebearChallenge RocketeerTake me AwayEP MonsterTime TravellerMini MeEco FriendlyEA are you kidding?Social ButterflyFeaturedWish FulfillerPrize DonatorJudgecornPhotographerHorse LoverRetired Staffer
I agree with Mac!! Thank you so much for these awesome awesome goodies!!!
Received Awards:
Treasure HunterNew FriendBeing BraveBeginner BuildersEA are you kidding?Color LoverCount Them: 1, 2, 3Sending LoveDesign StylerSmall QuartersWCIF MasterBirthday WisherHoarder
YAY!!! SARAH STUFF!!! LOL Seriously, I'm totally thrilled you have made these available, and I know I'm not the only one. This stuff is "ossim"!

Thank you.
[Image: banner_services.jpg]
Free your mind and the rest will follow
Received Awards:
Small QuartersNew FriendTreasure HunterBirthday WisherChallenge HostMini MeSending LoveProofreaderWriterPhotographerOn a Platter
Thank you dear Sarah for these awesome goodies Bear
[Image: Siggie%20pic1%20web.jpg]
New FriendBeginner's LuckTreasure HunterBeing BraveHoarderColor LoverSocial ButterflySending LoveBeginner BuildersDonatorCarebearI DoSound of MusicChild FriendlySmall QuartersTake me AwayBased in FictionCount Them: 1, 2, 3Time TravellerDorm CrazyClock RacerOrganizerBirthday WisherFeedbackerPet PersonPrize DonatorCopy CatChallenge HostEP MonsterMini MeEA are you kidding?Wish FulfillerWCIF MasterJudgecornThank MachineFreelancerStir CrazyParty AnimalDeck the HallsAd ManRetired ModeratorRetired Staffer
Yeeeeeeeeeees! Thank you so much for sharing, Sarah... It's like Christmas came early!
[Image: MarchPOTM.jpg]
Received Awards:
New FriendTreasure HunterBeing BraveSending LoveSmall QuartersCopy CatPet PersonBased in FictionPhotographer of the MonthChild FriendlyWCIF MasterEA are you kidding?Featured
Wooww thank you a lot Sarah for this fabulous goodies you took time to make. I'll simply use them each time I can lol
Received Awards:
New FriendTreasure HunterChatty CathyGreat BuilderDesign StylerPrize DonatorSending LoveBeing BraveSmall QuartersPet PersonHoarderCopy CatChallenge HostSocial ButterflyWish FulfillerWCIF Master

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Gift from Sixtyten - Large unframed canvas mesh sixtyten 9 13,768 06-20-2017, 04:49 PM
Last Post: karl019
  Gift from Sarah: Cuties patooties animal cushions sixtyten 36 36,418 12-05-2014, 10:48 PM
Last Post: florence
  Participation Prizes Relased! Kementari 21 13,227 04-01-2013, 06:50 AM
Last Post: Kementari