Sim Next Door goodies from Sarah!
omgoodness. love.Thanks so much Sarah!
[+] 1 user says Thank You to jenny for this post
Received Awards:
New FriendLandscapes Galore
Woooow! Very Awesome stuff!!! Thank you so much for your time and effort! Definitely downloading!!
Hey, come check out my blog: D55 Studio. if you have a tumblr, go ahead and follow me and check out my other sims 3 creations. Nod
Received Awards:
New FriendSmall Quarters
These stuff just amazing!
Received Awards:
New Friend
These are superb Sarah and i really appreciated you kind of work and this work tell us that you are really hard working lady.specially design of the cupboard is really attractive and amazing for me...
Received Awards:
New Friend
alquien podria pasarme el enlace de descarga,el link esta roto,muchas gracias de antemano.

Translated:
Someone could spend the download link, the link is broken, thank you very much in advance.
Received Awards:
Unfortunately Sarah is no longer part of the Community due to issues with mediafire among other things, hence the download not working! But here is eveything that I have of Sarah's including this set, but be warned all the objects have been put in a rar together!! Links to Awesims Objects, Patterns, Kitchens & Worlds Unfortunately I don't have Pounawea. 
[Image: SeaSiggi_zpse76eb3a1.jpg~original]
Received Awards:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Gift from Sixtyten - Large unframed canvas mesh sixtyten 10 16,013 03-10-2018, 07:12 PM
Last Post: jhoncresss
  Gift from Sarah: Cuties patooties animal cushions sixtyten 36 40,042 12-05-2014, 10:48 PM
Last Post: florence
  Participation Prizes Relased! Kementari 21 15,824 04-01-2013, 06:50 AM
Last Post: Kementari