Summer is coming and it is time to go on vacations, perhaps even go overseas somewhere. When we are away we often think of home and our loved ones who can not be there with us right now. That is when we write and send postcards home. We want such a postcard to be part of the next back cover of the magazine and we want you to take the shot for the post card. In this digital age it is easy to create your own postcards rather than making due with the tourist shots they sell on the beach - so lets turn up the wow-factor and create some amazing postcards.
You have to take a picture that your sim would send home to their loved ones that fits the theme "wish you were here".
It can be any kind of sims related picture. It may be an exterior shot, interior shot, fashion shot, family photo shot, scenery, silly tourist shot - you name it.
- Who is the Sim sending the post card?
- Who did the Sim send it to?
- Where is the Sim sending it from?
How will this work?
1 picture, 1 round, 1 poll, 1 winner
You take your picture and submit it in this topic and fill out the little questionnaire.
When the deadline has past we open a public poll where you can all vote for your favourite picture. The picture with the most votes wins the contest. Be good sports and don't vote for your self.
The picture that wins will get featured as a part of the next issue's back cover. We will see if we can't find some other little prize for you as well. If nothing else we will make a nice signature banner.
Who can enter?
Anyone on the forum can enter! Sims 2 or Sims 3.
Staffers may enter and have an equal chance of winning.
You are of course welcome to use Heidy to ask for feedback in the topic. We will all try to give you feedback on your work.
- 1 image allowed per person. You may only enter once.
- Remember to fill out the questionnaire.
- Maximum 800 pixel wide pictures
- No borders, text, heavy manipulated or special effects on the pictures.
- No picture in picture
- No heavy editing of the pictures is allowed. You may make slight changes to contrast, light and sharpness of the pictures. You may not add lens flares and effects like that.
- You may edit your post until the deadline, but not after the deadline for that round.
Please ask the Where Can I Find in the regular forum WCIF area, not in the round topics.
The winner will have their image featured as a part of the back cover of the next issue.
If anyone want to donate a participation gift that would be awesome!
10th of June 18.00 GMT
The poll is now open until the 17th @ 22.00 GMT so vote now.
You can only vote once. Yes you may vote for your self.