Poll: Who has taken the better postcard shot?
This poll is closed.
kiki264
5.13%
2 5.13%
Michelle
12.82%
5 12.82%
lpvinyl21
28.21%
11 28.21%
Green-Girl
17.95%
7 17.95%
mrmiss
2.56%
1 2.56%
annyway
0%
0 0%
bedriddncorpse
0%
0 0%
Bridelyn
10.26%
4 10.26%
oumamea
23.08%
9 23.08%
Total 39 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Wish You Were Here [Winner announced]
Photo 
[Image: wishyouwerehere.jpg]

Summer is coming and it is time to go on vacations, perhaps even go overseas somewhere. When we are away we often think of home and our loved ones who can not be there with us right now. That is when we write and send postcards home. We want such a postcard to be part of the next back cover of the magazine and we want you to take the shot for the post card. In this digital age it is easy to create your own postcards rather than making due with the tourist shots they sell on the beach - so lets turn up the wow-factor and create some amazing postcards.

The Task
You have to take a picture that your sim would send home to their loved ones that fits the theme "wish you were here".
It can be any kind of sims related picture. It may be an exterior shot, interior shot, fashion shot, family photo shot, scenery, silly tourist shot - you name it.

Questionnaire
  • Who is the Sim sending the post card?
  • Who did the Sim send it to?
  • Where is the Sim sending it from?

How will this work?
1 picture, 1 round, 1 poll, 1 winner
You take your picture and submit it in this topic and fill out the little questionnaire.
When the deadline has past we open a public poll where you can all vote for your favourite picture. The picture with the most votes wins the contest. Be good sports and don't vote for your self.
The picture that wins will get featured as a part of the next issue's back cover. We will see if we can't find some other little prize for you as well. If nothing else we will make a nice signature banner.

Who can enter?
Anyone on the forum can enter! Sims 2 or Sims 3.
Staffers may enter and have an equal chance of winning.

Feedback
You are of course welcome to use Heidy Heidy to ask for feedback in the topic. We will all try to give you feedback on your work.

Rules
  • 1 image allowed per person. You may only enter once.
  • Remember to fill out the questionnaire.
  • Maximum 800 pixel wide pictures
  • No borders, text, heavy manipulated or special effects on the pictures.
  • No picture in picture
  • No heavy editing of the pictures is allowed. You may make slight changes to contrast, light and sharpness of the pictures. You may not add lens flares and effects like that.
  • You may edit your post until the deadline, but not after the deadline for that round.

WCIF
Please ask the Where Can I Find in the regular forum WCIF area, not in the round topics.

Prizes
The winner will have their image featured as a part of the back cover of the next issue.
If anyone want to donate a participation gift that would be awesome!

Deadline
10th of June 18.00 GMT

Voting
The poll is now open until the 17th @ 22.00 GMT so vote now.
You can only vote once. Yes you may vote for your self.
Received Awards:
OrganizerAd ManPhotographerLayouterChallenge HostStir CrazyTutorial WriterTopic StarterFeedbackerLS Extra StafferTreasure HunterGreat BuilderDesign StylerGold StafferDorm CrazyTake me AwayCount Them: 1, 2, 3Time TravellerClock RacerBirthday WisherHoarderSending LoveAnd unicornsTech SuportPet PersonChallenge CrazyPrize DonatorChallenge GuruSmall QuartersEP MonsterMini MeEA are you kidding?Based in FictionWCIF MasterJudgecornDeck the HallsSilver StafferDine outColor Lover
Participation List
Your name will be added here once you have entered your picture.
[Image: logo-small.png][Image: PinkRabit-logo-2.jpg][Image: logo_small.gif]

Editor in Chief • Head of Layouts • General go to person • Take better PicturesHow to post imagesForum Rules
Received Awards:
OrganizerAd ManPhotographerLayouterChallenge HostStir CrazyTutorial WriterTopic StarterFeedbackerLS Extra StafferTreasure HunterGreat BuilderDesign StylerGold StafferDorm CrazyTake me AwayCount Them: 1, 2, 3Time TravellerClock RacerBirthday WisherHoarderSending LoveAnd unicornsTech SuportPet PersonChallenge CrazyPrize DonatorChallenge GuruSmall QuartersEP MonsterMini MeEA are you kidding?Based in FictionWCIF MasterJudgecornDeck the HallsSilver StafferDine outColor Lover
Oh this looks like a lot of fun, nice and easy too. Can't wait to see everyone's gorgeous vacations shots Smile
Received Awards:
OrganizerFeaturedGreat GardenerHoarderStir CrazyCarebearWCIF MasterLS Extra StafferTreasure HunterNew FriendChallenge RocketeerChallenge CrazyDesign StylerTutorial WriterSmall QuartersChild FriendlyChallenge GuruThank MachineBirthday WisherDeck the HallsAnd unicornsTech SuportPet PersonPhotographer of the WeekChallenge HostCopy CatEP MonsterEA are you kidding?Time TravellerMini MeSending LovePhotographer of the MonthBeginner's LuckGreat BuilderParty AnimalTopic StarterVery helpfulSocial ButterflyChallenge MasterChatty CathyBeing BraveSilver StafferGold StafferCount Them: 1, 2, 3Clock RacerDance the night awayPhotographer
Oh shuscks .. I hope I can participate. I have to be in hospital most of beginning of June Sadsmile
Received Awards:
Photographer of the WeekNew FriendTreasure HunterBeginner's LuckBeing BraveBeginner BuildersBirthday WisherDonatorSending LoveSmall QuartersTake me AwayTime TravellerChallenge CrazyChallenge RocketeerSound of MusicI DoDeck the HallsPet PersonCopy CatEco FriendlyEA are you kidding?Mini MeChild FriendlyGreat GardenerPhotographer of the MonthGreat ChefFeaturedRaised from the DeadOn a Platter
I keep lurking here hoping to see some entries lol
[Image: mhwnsx.jpg]
Origin ID: GreenGirl1OO
Received Awards:
New FriendBeing BraveSmall QuartersSending LoveFeaturedFeedbackerCopy CatI DoChild FriendlyHoliday SpiritCount Them: 1, 2, 3Birthday WisherGreat ChefOn a Platter
[Image: 2.png]

Who is the Sim sending the post card?
Malachi Pruitt married the heir in my legacy.

Who did the Sim send it to?
He sent it to his wife Keila and daughter Iris who he left back home.

Where is the Sim sending it from?
Egypt
[+] 1 user says Thank You to kiki264 for this post
Received Awards:
Being BraveTreasure HunterBirthday WisherSound of MusicDorm CrazyLlama DesignerBased in FictionBeginner Builders
[Image: 4l2kat.jpg]

Sigrid Koona, a doctor who recently came back home for on leave

Her boyfriend, Malik Badr, who is currently deployed in Al Simhara, as she is with MSF

From her house's back porch in Saaqartoq (world made by Nilxis here )
[Image: raqohw.jpg]
[+] 2 users say Thank You to Michelle for this post
Received Awards:
Photographer of the WeekTreasure HunterDorm CrazyCount Them: 1, 2, 3And unicornsChatty CathyTake me AwayPet PersonSmall QuartersBirthday WisherBased in FictionBeing BraveWCIF MasterMini MeSending Love
I love this theme Sun The craziest thing is not knowing about this contest I randomly took a pic yesterday that perfectly fits this theme.

Great pics kiki264 and Michelle Clap

Edit to add entry:
[Image: WYWH2.jpg]

John and Patricia Conner, brother and sister who dream for many years of visiting China.

Their Parents, who help them fund this dream vacation.

Shang Simla
[+] 2 users say Thank You to lpvinyl21 for this post
Received Awards:
Copy CatBeing BraveContest WinnerChild FriendlyFeaturedOn a Platter
Who is the Sim sending the post card? Cameron Fereday (character from another challenge lol)
Who did the Sim send it to? His wife, Katherine Fereday, at home, too pregnant to travel
Where is the Sim sending it from? Champs Le Sims whilst on a writing research trip.

Heidy please Smile

[Image: 15s30rd.jpg]
[Image: mhwnsx.jpg]
Origin ID: GreenGirl1OO
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Green-Girl for this post
Received Awards:
New FriendBeing BraveSmall QuartersSending LoveFeaturedFeedbackerCopy CatI DoChild FriendlyHoliday SpiritCount Them: 1, 2, 3Birthday WisherGreat ChefOn a Platter
Wow nice I love them all, very real looking!Smile
[+] 3 users say Thank You to tabithashayla for this post
Received Awards:
New FriendSound of MusicChild Friendly

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Brave Colors: Round 4 - scores are up macthekat 41 8,130 10-10-2015, 06:57 PM
Last Post: Ellle
  Brave Colors - Just for Fun macthekat 26 5,715 07-19-2015, 02:42 AM
Last Post: SweetCaffeine
  Brave Colors: Round 3 - scores are up macthekat 40 9,589 07-10-2015, 03:38 AM
Last Post: mrmiss