Decorating Garage Life 3.0 (CLOSED)
Photo 
[Image: GarageLiving3Banner.jpg]

Garage life is back! House prices are so high now days so your Sim can't afford to buy one. He/She was offered a garage to live in but it must be revamped so he/she can live in it comfortably with a friend or family member.

The challenge:

• Build the garage (layout below)
• Decorate so two Sims can live in it
• You can't extend or add more floors to the garage
• You can add interior walls
• You can add windows and doors
• You can rotate the floor plan if you need to

[Image: GarageLiving3FloorPlan.jpg]

Rules:

• Max 10 pictures per entry. You may link to more in an album
• Pictures may be no more then 800 pixels wide
• You may enter 3 times
• At least one picture of the 2 Sims
• The two Sims can be any age, though one has to be an adult
• Have fun! Remember this is a challenge not a contest Smile

You will receive this nice little award for participating: [Image: smallquaters.png]

Participation gift:

Rugs (Size is 3x2) and Pillows

[Image: GarageLife3PPRugsPreview2.jpg]

[Image: GarageLife3PPPillowsPreview1.jpg]

This challenge will close the 16. September
[Image: Siggie%20pic1%20web.jpg]
New FriendBeginner's LuckTreasure HunterBeing BraveHoarderColor LoverSocial ButterflySending LoveBeginner BuildersDonatorCarebearI DoSound of MusicChild FriendlySmall QuartersTake me AwayBased in FictionCount Them: 1, 2, 3Time TravellerDorm CrazyClock RacerOrganizerBirthday WisherFeedbackerPet PersonPrize DonatorCopy CatChallenge HostEP MonsterMini MeEA are you kidding?Wish FulfillerWCIF MasterJudgecornThank MachineFreelancerStir CrazyParty AnimalDeck the HallsAd ManRetired ModeratorRetired Staffer
Participants

The Sims 3
The Sims 2

* = Received PP. If you have a * next to your name and did not receive the PP please PM the moderator.
New FriendBeginner's LuckTreasure HunterBeing BraveHoarderColor LoverSocial ButterflySending LoveBeginner BuildersDonatorCarebearI DoSound of MusicChild FriendlySmall QuartersTake me AwayBased in FictionCount Them: 1, 2, 3Time TravellerDorm CrazyClock RacerOrganizerBirthday WisherFeedbackerPet PersonPrize DonatorCopy CatChallenge HostEP MonsterMini MeEA are you kidding?Wish FulfillerWCIF MasterJudgecornThank MachineFreelancerStir CrazyParty AnimalDeck the HallsAd ManRetired ModeratorRetired Staffer
Garage life is normally a lot of fun so I can't wait to see what you will all come up with!
[Image: logo-small.png][Image: PinkRabit-logo-2.jpg][Image: logo_small.gif]

Editor in Chief • Head of Layouts • General go to person • Take better PicturesHow to post imagesForum Rules
[+] 1 user says Thank You to macthekat for this post
Received Awards:
OrganizerAd ManPhotographerLayouterChallenge HostStir CrazyTutorial WriterTopic StarterFeedbackerLS Extra StafferTreasure HunterGreat BuilderDesign StylerGold StafferDorm CrazyTake me AwayCount Them: 1, 2, 3Time TravellerClock RacerBirthday WisherHoarderSending LoveAnd unicornsTech SuportPet PersonChallenge CrazyPrize DonatorChallenge GuruSmall QuartersEP MonsterMini MeEA are you kidding?Based in FictionWCIF MasterJudgecornDeck the HallsSilver StafferDine outColor Lover
By "live comfortably" do they need a kitchen and a bathroom and that sort of thing?
Received Awards:
Being Brave
Dragonflyleya - Thank you for the question. Yes those are two areas they should have and sleeping space for 2 people. The kitchen can be just a cooking corner or you can have a full kitchen, your choice. The bathroom I think needs to be private, so a small bathroom is the way to go. Looking forward to see your entry Smile

Edit: You can find Designer Inspiration for Tiny Kitchens in the Living Sims Magazine
Yay another Garage Life! I love these challenges Sun Can't wait to participate and see what everyone else comes up with!
Received Awards:
Treasure HunterFreelancerNew FriendBirthday WisherBeing BraveChatty CathySocial ButterflyChallenge HostStir CrazyParty AnimalBeginner BuildersGreat BuilderWCIF MasterCarebearSending LovePhotographer of the WeekI DoSound of MusicSmall QuartersChild FriendlyBased in FictionCount Them: 1, 2, 3Clock RacerDorm CrazyOrganizerFeedbackerHoarderContest WinnerCopy CatAd ManPet PersonFeaturedPhotographer of the MonthJudgecornRetired ModeratorRetired StafferColor Lover
Sap - Would be great to see your entry. We know you have been busy with RL but we miss your awesome pics kittyhug
This sounds like fun, always wanted to do a garage life challange! And since the summer is raining away anyways I have a good excuse to sit infront of the computer Bigsmile
[Image: Starla.png]
Received Awards:
Based in FictionSending LovePhotographer of the WeekBeing BraveSmall QuartersTreasure HunterEA are you kidding?Photographer of the MonthColor Lover
I would like to participate if that's ok?
Received Awards:
Treasure HunterBeing BraveBirthday Wisher
IoaneSky - no need to sign up or anything, just jump right in. Smile
[+] 2 users say Thank You to KatCat for this post
Received Awards:
Treasure HunterProofreaderNew FriendSending LoveBeing BraveLS Extra StafferSmall QuartersBirthday WisherFeedbackerOrganizerEP MonsterEA are you kidding?Social ButterflyWriterChallenge HostStir CrazyCarebearSilver StafferJudgecornWCIF MasterMini MeTech SuportThank MachineRetired ModeratorRetired StafferColor LoverRaised from the Dead

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Exterior Seeds of Design 3.0 - The Outdoors kitkat 42 5,902 07-07-2017, 11:17 PM
Last Post: Jaguwar
  Decorating Tiny Feet macthekat 53 7,414 07-06-2017, 09:06 PM
Last Post: Breila
  Mixed Spotlight on Color 3.0 kitkat 71 8,849 07-06-2017, 09:01 PM
Last Post: Breila