Where does your Sims family store their unused stuff? Well, we want to see it.
Show us an area that is used for little more than storage. It can be neat or messy or ready to be shown on Hoarders but it needs to be full to bursting with things.
- Minimum of 4 pictures and max 10 pictures per entry. You may link to more in an album
- Pictures may be no more than 800 pixels wide
- You May enter three times
- Decorate an attic, basement, closet, disused room, shed, garage, porch, or other location filled to the brim with unused furniture, collections, holiday decorations, or what have you. This is a clutter lover's dream.
- Each entry should be of a different type of storage area.
- Your room should not have much area that is used for anything other than storage. Examples would be a basement with a small laundry area or a two car garage with barely room for one car.
- Have fun: Remember this is a challenge not a contest
This challenge will close the 16. September
These posters in 4 package files. (Sims 3 only, sorry)
Mesh by Eric at b-5 Studio.