Warning [2] Use of undefined constant ‘admin’ - assumed '‘admin’' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) - Line: 26 - File: inc/config.php PHP 7.2.12 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/config.php 26 errorHandler->error
/inc/init.php 65 require_once
/global.php 18 require_once
/showthread.php 26 require_once
What's in Store (CLOSED)
The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.2.12 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP]   errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1880 header
/inc/class_session.php 357 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
/global.php 54 session->init
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.2.12 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 362 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 101 my_setcookie
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 255 my_set_array_cookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 47 mark_forum_read
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read

Decorating What's in Store (CLOSED)
I really like your utility room eileen. My late mother was a dedicated seamstress, and she would have loved a RL version of this room! Clap Very very nice.
Dr. McCoy: Do you know what you get if you feed a tribble too much?
Capt. Kirk: A fat tribble?

Please, call me Donna. Bigsmile

* Animal lover * Couch potato * Bookworm * Shy * Family - oriented *
[+] 1 user says Thank You to FatTribble for this post
Received Awards:
New FriendEA are you kidding?Beginner's LuckAsk a question for Bella, Dina or AndyChild FriendlyRaised from the DeadEco FriendlyTreasure HunterDesign StylerEP MonsterFeatured
eileen I was a dressmaker as well (and my mother) so I know how quickly the clutter can build up. I think your Grandmother would have loved your tribute to her.
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Lorry for this post
Received Awards:
New FriendDonatorBirthday WisherBeginner BuildersWCIF MasterEA are you kidding?
My first thought when reading the rules was "cool, a attic stuffed with treasures". So, here is my attic:

[Image: Screenshot-4.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-6.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-17.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-15.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-9.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-7.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-24.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-23.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-22.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-19.jpg]

That was fun!! Gotta love clutter!! Hope you guys like it!! Sun
[Image: sig_tiki.jpg] [Image: mayPOTM.jpg]
[+] 1 user says Thank You to tiki5872 for this post
Received Awards:
Beginner's LuckPhotographer of the WeekNew FriendTreasure HunterChild FriendlyChatty CathySending LoveBirthday WisherI DoDorm CrazySmall QuartersDeck the HallsBeing BravePet PersonCopy CatSound of MusicEA are you kidding?Contest WinnerPhotographer of the MonthWCIF MasterCount Them: 1, 2, 3FeaturedEP MonsterStir CrazyParty AnimalChallenge HostEco FriendlyGreat GardenerColor Lover
This is what I call a lovely attic (and how tidy it is! ) and it makes me think about children who ask their mother if they are allowed to go and play at the attic! Tiki, you made really a little space full of treasures and it's fun looking the pictures again and again to discover more and more things!Great work! Heart
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Findu for this post
Received Awards:
Photographer of the WeekNew FriendDorm CrazyBirthday WisherBeing BraveSending LoveFeedbackerTreasure HunterChild FriendlyTake me AwayPet PersonHoarderTech SuportEP MonsterPrize DonatorWCIF MasterPhotographer of the MonthSmall QuartersEA are you kidding?FeaturedChallenge HostCopy CatFreelancerHorse LoverCarebearAd ManRetired StafferOn a Platter
tiki - This is almost exactly what I first thought of when I came up with the idea of this challenge. I like how everything here is not junk but rather just not being used at the moment (holiday decorations) or have some sentimental value (toys) or may find use later on (furniture).

Beautifully done. Clap

Fainali, xen, aafte sam 20 iers ov orxogrefkl riform, wi wud hev a lojikl, kohirnt speling in ius xrewawt xe Ingliy-spiking werld.
Mark Twain, A Plan for the Improvement of English Spelling.

[Image: logo.png]
[+] 1 user says Thank You to mrmiss for this post
Received Awards:
Treasure HunterSending LoveNew FriendBirthday WisherBeing BraveChallenge HostOrganizerSocial ButterflySmall QuartersChallenge CrazyChallenge RocketeerCopy CatRaised from the DeadBeginner BuildersEA are you kidding?FeedbackerPrize DonatorCount Them: 1, 2, 3Thank MachineEP MonsterStir CrazyParty AnimalChild FriendlyJudgecornAd ManBased in FictionTutorial WriterWriterMini MePhotographerOn a Platter
Tiki, that's it exactly! When I saw this challenge, I immediately thought of this house I'd just finished that has a sizeable attic space with absolutely nothing in it. For the purposes of sharing the game, I hadn't bothered cluttering it up, but I kept thinking it would be perfect for storage, especially as there's no room left on the lot for a shed.

What you did here pretty much matches what I'd envisioned. Well done!

Now I'd like to see what you'd do with treasure display. :D *hint hint*
[Image: banner_services.jpg]
Free your mind and the rest will follow
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Jaguwar for this post
Received Awards:
Small QuartersNew FriendTreasure HunterBirthday WisherChallenge HostMini MeSending LoveProofreaderWriterPhotographerOn a Platter
Wow, tiki, this is great! I love it Heart Perfectly cluttered attic giggle
[+] 1 user says Thank You to epletre for this post
Received Awards:
Birthday WisherTreasure HunterFeedbackerBeginner's LuckPet PersonOrganizerSocial ButterflyCount Them: 1, 2, 3Mini MeSmall QuartersEA are you kidding?Sending LoveChild FriendlyRetired ModeratorChallenge HostRetired ModeratorColor Lover
Great attic! I just want to run up there and hide with a good book and a cup of tea! Heart
[Image: Starla.png]
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Starla for this post
Received Awards:
Based in FictionSending LovePhotographer of the WeekBeing BraveSmall QuartersTreasure HunterEA are you kidding?Photographer of the MonthColor Lover
So I decided to create something I've never lived with before, An Basement! I've seen them on tv and and in movies but never lived in a house with one. This is what I got from all the movies and tv shows I've seen dingy, dank, dark basement.

Overview:

[Image: Screenshot-90-1.jpg]

View when you're coming down the stairs:

[Image: Screenshot-69-1.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-84-1.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-80-1.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-75-1.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-77-1.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-78.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-88-1.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-89-1.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-71-1.jpg]

I couldn't believe my sim could actually fit down there to take pictures!
Heidy Please Smile
Music Living La Vida Loca! Carpe Diem! Sun
Call me Debby Nod
[Image: smiley-eatdrink015.gif]

[+] 1 user says Thank You to debby4 for this post
Received Awards:
New FriendLlama DesignerTreasure HunterChallenge HostSmall QuartersBirthday WisherEA are you kidding?Child Friendly
debby - This is beautiful, well not beautiful but terrific. Smile
I love the dark and dingy look, you would almost expect to see a spider if you look closely enough. A few of my favorite touches are the tilted cardboard box among the stacks, the untidily stacked storage containers in the corner, and my absolute favorite the "cracked" flamingos.

Wonderful wonderful. Clap

Fainali, xen, aafte sam 20 iers ov orxogrefkl riform, wi wud hev a lojikl, kohirnt speling in ius xrewawt xe Ingliy-spiking werld.
Mark Twain, A Plan for the Improvement of English Spelling.

[Image: logo.png]
[+] 1 user says Thank You to mrmiss for this post
Received Awards:
Treasure HunterSending LoveNew FriendBirthday WisherBeing BraveChallenge HostOrganizerSocial ButterflySmall QuartersChallenge CrazyChallenge RocketeerCopy CatRaised from the DeadBeginner BuildersEA are you kidding?FeedbackerPrize DonatorCount Them: 1, 2, 3Thank MachineEP MonsterStir CrazyParty AnimalChild FriendlyJudgecornAd ManBased in FictionTutorial WriterWriterMini MePhotographerOn a Platter

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Exterior Seeds of Design 3.0 - The Outdoors kitkat 42 14,878 07-07-2017, 11:17 PM
Last Post: Jaguwar
  Decorating Tiny Feet macthekat 53 17,668 07-06-2017, 09:06 PM
Last Post: Breila
  Mixed Spotlight on Color 3.0 kitkat 71 21,648 07-06-2017, 09:01 PM
Last Post: Breila