Many of you are familiar with the reoccurring "3 Colors" articles that appear each issue in Living Sims Magazine.
3 Colors is an article in the Living Sims Magazine that reappears each issue. The Living Sims staff wants to awaken the color enthusiast in our readers and forum dwellers so we put together a challenge for you to get your feet wet.
Your task is to pick a color match from the list below and design a room around it. You can use the following scenario to start you off.
Mary Burton just moved into a beautiful new home and is itching to decorate, unfortunately she's color blind and can't put colors together without a little help. She's hired an interior designer, you, to pick a color scheme that works. Show us what she comes up with after receiving your consultation.
- Max 10 pictures - you may link to an album with more
- You may use other colors than the 3 in your match, but they have to be the dominate colors. You may also use neutral colors and natural textures in the room, such as wood, stone, clay etc.
- Please include an overview.
- Remember to write which match you picked and tell us which version of the game you have.
- Although we provided a base story for you, you are more than welcome to write a brief story of your own to go with the room, just be sure to write something about the design and your Sims living there.
You'll receive this shiny award for participating:
This is a ongoing challenge. It will not be closed, unless it becomes extremely inactive.