Warning [2] Use of undefined constant ‘admin’ - assumed '‘admin’' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) - Line: 26 - File: inc/config.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/config.php 26 errorHandler->error
/inc/init.php 65 require_once
/global.php 18 require_once
/showthread.php 26 require_once
3 Colors (Ongoing)
The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP]   errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1880 header
/inc/class_session.php 357 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
/global.php 54 session->init
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 362 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 101 my_setcookie
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 255 my_set_array_cookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 47 mark_forum_read
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read

Decorating 3 Colors (Ongoing)
Photo 
[Image: 3colours.gif]

Many of you are familiar with the reoccurring "3 Colors" articles that appear each issue in Living Sims Magazine.

3 Colors is an article in the Living Sims Magazine that reappears each issue. The Living Sims staff wants to awaken the color enthusiast in our readers and forum dwellers so we put together a challenge for you to get your feet wet.

Task
Your task is to pick a color match from the list below and design a room around it. You can use the following scenario to start you off.

Mary Burton just moved into a beautiful new home and is itching to decorate, unfortunately she's color blind and can't put colors together without a little help. She's hired an interior designer, you, to pick a color scheme that works. Show us what she comes up with after receiving your consultation.

Challenge Rules:
  • Max 10 pictures - you may link to an album with more
  • You may use other colors than the 3 in your match, but they have to be the dominate colors. You may also use neutral colors and natural textures in the room, such as wood, stone, clay etc.
  • Please include an overview.
  • Remember to write which match you picked and tell us which version  of the game you have.
  • Although we provided a base story for you, you are more than welcome to write a brief story of your own to go with the room, just be sure to write something about the design and your Sims living there.

You'll receive this shiny award for participating: [Image: ColorLover.png]

This is a ongoing challenge. It will not be closed, unless it becomes extremely inactive.
Received Awards:
OrganizerAd ManPhotographerLayouterChallenge HostStir CrazyTutorial WriterTopic StarterFeedbackerLS Extra StafferTreasure HunterGreat BuilderDesign StylerGold StafferDorm CrazyTake me AwayCount Them: 1, 2, 3Time TravellerClock RacerBirthday WisherHoarderSending LoveAnd unicornsTech SuportPet PersonChallenge CrazyPrize DonatorChallenge GuruSmall QuartersEP MonsterMini MeEA are you kidding?Based in FictionWCIF MasterJudgecornDeck the HallsSilver StafferDine outColor Lover
The matches:

[Image: matches.gif]

3 Colors articles:
Issue 8Issue 11Issue 12 - Match 1 • Issue 13 - Match 3 • Issue 14 - Match 2 • Issue 15 - Match 4 • Issue 16 - Match 5 • Issue 17 - Match 6 • Issue 18 - Match 7 • Issue 19 - Match 8 • Issue 20 - Match 9 • Issue 21 - Match 10 • Issue 22 - Match 11 • Issue 23 - Match 12 • Issue 24 - Match 13 • Issue 25 - Match 14 • Issue 26 - Match 15 • Issue 27 - Match 17 • Issue 28 - Match 18 • Issue 29 - Match 19 • Issue 30 - Match 20 • Issue 31 - Match 21 • Issue 32 - Match 22 • Issue 33 - Match 23
Received Awards:
OrganizerAd ManPhotographerLayouterChallenge HostStir CrazyTutorial WriterTopic StarterFeedbackerLS Extra StafferTreasure HunterGreat BuilderDesign StylerGold StafferDorm CrazyTake me AwayCount Them: 1, 2, 3Time TravellerClock RacerBirthday WisherHoarderSending LoveAnd unicornsTech SuportPet PersonChallenge CrazyPrize DonatorChallenge GuruSmall QuartersEP MonsterMini MeEA are you kidding?Based in FictionWCIF MasterJudgecornDeck the HallsSilver StafferDine outColor Lover
Participation List

Match 1
[Image: match1p.jpg] Match 2
[Image: match2n.jpg] Match 3
[Image: match3l.jpg] Match 4
[Image: match4h.jpg] Match 5
[Image: match5u.jpg] Match 6
[Image: match6.jpg] Match 7
[Image: match7qw.jpg] Match 8
[Image: match8l.jpg] Match 9
[Image: match9l.jpg] Match 10
[Image: match10r.jpg] Match 11
[Image: match11n.jpg] Match 12
[Image: match12f.jpg] Match 13
[Image: match13n.jpg] Match 14
[Image: match14.jpg] Match 15
[Image: match15.jpg] Match 16
[Image: match16u.jpg] Match 17
[Image: y5v0.jpg]

Match 18
[Image: 2yhw.jpg] Match 19
[Image: yn6n.jpg] Match 20
[Image: anqo.jpg] Match 21
[Image: 4iy5vn.jpg] Match 22
[Image: 2ekom0n.jpg] Match 23
[Image: mj21w8.jpg]

* For those of you doing this in the Sims 2 or 4 game, please try to get close to the colours from the matches, though we of course know you can't get just the right colours for it.
Received Awards:
Yay another 3 colours challenge! I am going to be a busy challenge bee this weekend.
Received Awards:
Retired StafferVery helpfulThank MachineWCIF MasterTreasure HunterChatty CathyPrize DonatorSending LoveHoarderTutorial WriterBirthday WisherSilver StafferI DoSmall QuartersChild FriendlyPhotographer of the WeekStorytellerRetired ModeratorPet PersonEA are you kidding?Color Lover
So it was a bit difficult to choose a match as many of these colors are so beautiful! I chose the Match 3: Cream, light blue and dark beige. I created a small world and I'm creating all the community lots, so I have a lot of work ahead! I started to create a library with the chosen match and when it was almost done I saw that the challenge already had a background story. I hope you'll all forgive me to not follow it. please

[Image: 11.jpg]

[Image: 21.jpg]

[Image: 31.jpg]

[Image: 41.jpg]

[Image: 51.jpg]
Received Awards:
New FriendGreat BuilderFeedbackerThank MachineWCIF MasterTreasure HunterSending LoveBirthday WisherWish FulfillerDorm CrazyChild FriendlyDeck the HallsCopy CatColor Lover
It could easierly fit the background story... Mary is properly the owner of the bookstore...
[Image: logo-small.png][Image: PinkRabit-logo-2.jpg][Image: logo_small.gif]

Editor in Chief • Head of Layouts • General go to person • Take better PicturesHow to post imagesForum Rules
Received Awards:
Gorgeous, Camille!
[Image: signature.jpg]
Misty Blue. 24. Canadian. Loves photography, sushi, and friends & family. Friendly. Over-emotional. Good Sense of Humour. Flirty. Clumsy.

[+] 1 user says Thank You to MistyBlue for this post
Received Awards:
Birthday WisherSocial ButterflyDeck the Halls
Match 5
[Image: Screenshot-8-1.jpg]
[Image: Screenshot-9-2.jpg]
[Image: Screenshot-7-1.jpg]
[Image: Screenshot-6-1.jpg]
[Image: Screenshot-5-1.jpg]
Received Awards:
Deck the HallsEco FriendlyEA are you kidding?Treasure HunterColor Lover
Camille this space makes me think of spring. The colors are so light and airy and you worked them well into your space. I would love to go there for a cup of tea and a good read.

eileen love the color choice and how you used in the space
[+] 1 user says Thank You to RepulsiveDesire for this post
Received Awards:
Seb: I changed the pics like you said, I'm sorry Blush

Eileen: The palette you chose is really very beautiful and I was in doubt if I'd take the numer 3 or 5. I chose the third because I found it easier to decorate the library. But your living room is really fantastic. Good job!

RD: I never thought of this, but you made me see that I created a place that I'd like to visit in real. So I can say I'd love to go there with you to look at some decor magazines and drink Coffee to chat a bit! Thank you sweety Inlove
Received Awards:
New FriendGreat BuilderFeedbackerThank MachineWCIF MasterTreasure HunterSending LoveBirthday WisherWish FulfillerDorm CrazyChild FriendlyDeck the HallsCopy CatColor Lover

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Interior Maxis Mayhem 12 (Closes November 30) Allears 10 3,295 11-27-2017, 06:20 AM
Last Post: ThatAtlasChick
  Interior Design Style: Eclectic 2.0 kitkat 9 3,195 10-12-2017, 06:22 PM
Last Post: ThatAtlasChick
  Interior Fantasy 2.0 kitkat 6 2,051 09-09-2017, 07:38 PM
Last Post: Nuclearwaffles