Interior Wow me!: Interior (Closed)
Video 
[Image: BannerI.jpg]

Have you ever seen a sims photo and said wow?

That is your challenge here; make me say wow.

The Task
Do you not have the time to make a whole room? That's OK, this challenge is all about the perfect shot.
Take your best picture and put it in its best light.

The Rules
  • 1 picture only. You may link to more in an album
  • Pictures may be no more then 800 pixels wide
  • You may enter as many times as you want
  • Picture must be an interior shot
  • No sims allowed
  • Anything goes. Picture can be a still life, a close up, a full room, or even just a shadow on the floor if you like; just make it interesting
  • For this challenge you may play more with the color, sharpness, contrast, and levels of your photo. For example, monochrome and black and white are allowed
  • You still MAY NOT add borders, text, lens flare, etc
  • Have fun: Remember this is a challenge not a contest

This challenge will close October 19th

Participation prize
Looking for something spectacular if I can't come up with something myself.

How to wow.
  • Be evocative; bring to mind an emotion, a place, or a mood.
    Example: Velvet @ LivingSims Forum creates a wonderfully festive mood here.
    [Image: EvocativeI.jpg]
  • Be surprising; insert an item that is out of place, make your picture a different shape, or use a color in an unexpected way.
    Example: fierycrash @ LivingSims Forum surprises by using doors as a window in this photo.
    [Image: SurprisingI.jpg]
  • Be realistic; try to make the viewer have to look very closely to tell if the photo is in game or not.
    Example: The setting and textures that zveki @ LivingSims Forum uses are so realistic that it almost completely fools the eye.
    [Image: RealisticI.png]
  • Be unusual; photograph something that nobody would ever photograph, from an angle that is strange, or with the wrong lighting.
    Example: Peachy @ LivingSims Forum has chosen a very unusual subject for this set of photos.
    [Image: UnusualI.jpg]
  • Be breathtaking; Overwhelming beauty always wows.
    Example: The colors, textures, and layout in this photo by Starla @ LivingSims Forum make it breathtaking.
    [Image: BreathtakingI.jpg]

If you have ever looked at a sims photo and thought "how did they do that?" or "is that a real picture?" or "that is so beautiful." you have been wowed.

Wow me.

Fainali, xen, aafte sam 20 iers ov orxogrefkl riform, wi wud hev a lojikl, kohirnt speling in ius xrewawt xe Ingliy-spiking werld.
Mark Twain, A Plan for the Improvement of English Spelling.

[Image: logo.png]
Received Awards:
Treasure HunterSending LoveNew FriendBirthday WisherBeing BraveChallenge HostOrganizerSocial ButterflySmall QuartersChallenge CrazyChallenge RocketeerCopy CatRaised from the DeadBeginner BuildersEA are you kidding?FeedbackerPrize DonatorCount Them: 1, 2, 3Thank MachineEP MonsterStir CrazyParty AnimalChild FriendlyJudgecornAd ManBased in FictionTutorial WriterWriterMini MePhotographerOn a Platter
Participants

The Sims 3
The Sims 2

Fainali, xen, aafte sam 20 iers ov orxogrefkl riform, wi wud hev a lojikl, kohirnt speling in ius xrewawt xe Ingliy-spiking werld.

Received Awards:
Treasure HunterSending LoveNew FriendBirthday WisherBeing BraveChallenge HostOrganizerSocial ButterflySmall QuartersChallenge CrazyChallenge RocketeerCopy CatRaised from the DeadBeginner BuildersEA are you kidding?FeedbackerPrize DonatorCount Them: 1, 2, 3Thank MachineEP MonsterStir CrazyParty AnimalChild FriendlyJudgecornAd ManBased in FictionTutorial WriterWriterMini MePhotographerOn a Platter
Oh, can´t wait to do this one!
[+] 1 user says Thank You to moxxa for this post
Received Awards:
Prize DonatorLS Extra StafferWCIF MasterSending LoveTreasure HunterStir CrazyChallenge CrazyChallenge GuruChallenge RocketeerBeing BravePhotographerBeginner BuildersDesign StylerChallenge HostOrganizerAd ManWriterI DoSound of MusicSmall QuartersBased in FictionCount Them: 1, 2, 3Clock RacerBirthday WisherChild FriendlyAnd unicornsCopy CatDeck the HallsTake me AwayEA are you kidding?FeaturedSilver StafferJudgecornPhotographer of the WeekLayouterGold StafferPhotographer of the MonthColor LoverHoliday SpiritOn a Platter
Well I decided to be the brave one Worried!
Here it goes,

[Image: fjj24x.jpg]

Tks Heidy is very welcome.
[Image: 10z4gsz.png]
[+] 2 users say Thank You to Zingaro for this post
Received Awards:
EA are you kidding?New FriendChild FriendlySending LoveBeginner BuildersBirthday WisherSmall QuartersTreasure HunterCopy CatPhotographer of the MonthBeing BraveFeaturedTime TravellerClock RacerPhotographerChallenge HostSending LoveCount Them: 1, 2, 3Dine outOn a PlatterGreat Chef
Love the colors and the showcasing of the art in that way is terrific. Wow earned. Clap

[+] 1 user says Thank You to mrmiss for this post
Received Awards:
So modern. Congratulations!

D4 INSPIRATION STUDIO is a blog where I collect the best pictures of furniture design, architecture, interior design and landscape to make it quick and easy the selection of images that it can inspire your next creations.
[+] 2 users say Thank You to Mordazzo for this post
Received Awards:
New FriendPrize DonatorTreasure Hunter
I am not sure this pic fits well into this challenge, but I tried.

[Image: 2hmj7dv.jpg]
[Image: POTMseptemberBRIDELYN_zpscb173613.png]
[+] 2 users say Thank You to Bridelyn for this post
Received Awards:
New FriendBeing BraveDorm CrazyTreasure HunterSound of MusicI DoChild FriendlyBeginner's LuckBased in FictionPet PersonDeck the HallsTime TravellerAsk a question for Bella, Dina or AndyAnd unicornsCopy CatSmall QuartersEA are you kidding?Count Them: 1, 2, 3Sending LoveTake me AwayFeaturedPhotographer of the MonthFeedbackerColor LoverChallenge HostOn a Platter
Bridelyn - I am floored by the lighting in this shot and I especially like the ocean outside. Nicely done.

[+] 1 user says Thank You to mrmiss for this post
Received Awards:
[Image: Screenshot-86-1.jpg]
[+] 2 users say Thank You to Seb for this post
Received Awards:
Based in FictionBirthday WisherTreasure HunterSending Love
That is such a great shot Seb. I keep spotting little details in it. Also the lighting is really superb.
[Image: logo-small.png][Image: PinkRabit-logo-2.jpg][Image: logo_small.gif]

Editor in Chief • Head of Layouts • General go to person • Take better PicturesHow to post imagesForum Rules
[+] 1 user says Thank You to macthekat for this post
Received Awards:
OrganizerAd ManPhotographerLayouterChallenge HostStir CrazyTutorial WriterTopic StarterFeedbackerLS Extra StafferTreasure HunterGreat BuilderDesign StylerGold StafferDorm CrazyTake me AwayCount Them: 1, 2, 3Time TravellerClock RacerBirthday WisherHoarderSending LoveAnd unicornsTech SuportPet PersonChallenge CrazyPrize DonatorChallenge GuruSmall QuartersEP MonsterMini MeEA are you kidding?Based in FictionWCIF MasterJudgecornDeck the HallsSilver StafferDine outColor Lover

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Interior Maxis Mayhem 11 (Closes December 31st) macthekat 58 10,263 12-31-2016, 06:03 AM
Last Post: Nuclearwaffles
  Roll Your Room 4.0 - Holiday Edition (Closes December 21st) kitkat 41 8,471 12-28-2016, 03:08 AM
Last Post: kitkat
  Tablescape 7.0 (Closes December 21st) kitkat 62 8,996 12-28-2016, 03:07 AM
Last Post: kitkat