Mixed 10X10 Challenge 2.0 (Closes Dec 17th)
Photo 
[Image: banner.jpg]

What can you do on a 10x10 lot? How creative can you be? This challenge is designed to force you to sweat the small stuff, the details that may normally escape your notice.

The Task
I give to you a 10x10 lot to build on. You must be able to live there and you must not go outside of the 10x10 area, other than that anything goes. Whatever you dream, anything you wish, as long as it fits you can build it.

The Rules
  • Start with a 10x10 lot, it may be placed anywhere you wish.
  • Since you need to be able to live on the lot, you must include the following; toilet, sink, tub/shower, refrigerator, stove/microwave/grill, table, chair, bed, and some sort of entertainment
  • Nothing may go outside the boundaries of the 10x10 area with exception of plants which may overlap, but the walls can go right to the edge of the 10x10 area
  • You may include an overview but it is not necessary
  • Build as deep or as high as you wish, the sky is literally the limit
  • This could be an indoor or an outdoor challenge as long as you include the above items
  • Max 10 pictures per entry. You may link to more in an album
  • Pictures may be no more then 800 pixels wide
  • You may enter 3 times but each entry should be a different style
  • Have fun: Remember this is a challenge not a contest
  • The forum's Challenge & Contest Rules also apply.

This challenge will close on December 17th.

Participation prize: I'm working on something

You'll also receive this shiny badge for participating [Image: smallquaters.png]

Remember, you can use any cheats that you wish but nothing but plants may go outside of the 10x10 lot. And have fun.

Fainali, xen, aafte sam 20 iers ov orxogrefkl riform, wi wud hev a lojikl, kohirnt speling in ius xrewawt xe Ingliy-spiking werld.
Mark Twain, A Plan for the Improvement of English Spelling.

[Image: logo.png]
Received Awards:
Treasure HunterSending LoveNew FriendBirthday WisherBeing BraveChallenge HostOrganizerSocial ButterflySmall QuartersChallenge CrazyChallenge RocketeerCopy CatRaised from the DeadBeginner BuildersEA are you kidding?FeedbackerPrize DonatorCount Them: 1, 2, 3Thank MachineEP MonsterStir CrazyParty AnimalChild FriendlyJudgecornAd ManBased in FictionTutorial WriterWriterMini MePhotographerOn a Platter
Participants:

TS3

TS2
An * will be placed next to participants that received their prize.
If you have an * and haven't received your prize contact the contest's host or a moderator.

Fainali, xen, aafte sam 20 iers ov orxogrefkl riform, wi wud hev a lojikl, kohirnt speling in ius xrewawt xe Ingliy-spiking werld.

Received Awards:
Treasure HunterSending LoveNew FriendBirthday WisherBeing BraveChallenge HostOrganizerSocial ButterflySmall QuartersChallenge CrazyChallenge RocketeerCopy CatRaised from the DeadBeginner BuildersEA are you kidding?FeedbackerPrize DonatorCount Them: 1, 2, 3Thank MachineEP MonsterStir CrazyParty AnimalChild FriendlyJudgecornAd ManBased in FictionTutorial WriterWriterMini MePhotographerOn a Platter
This challenge is now open - so let's see your 10x10 livable lot entries! Party
Received Awards:
Treasure HunterProofreaderNew FriendSending LoveBeing BraveLS Extra StafferSmall QuartersBirthday WisherFeedbackerOrganizerEP MonsterEA are you kidding?Social ButterflyWriterChallenge HostStir CrazyCarebearSilver StafferJudgecornWCIF MasterMini MeTech SuportThank MachineRetired ModeratorRetired StafferColor LoverRaised from the Dead
Oooh! I can't wait to make my entry, although I'm going to have to try and pull something way out of the box since 10x10 is my standard lot size. >_>
I think I'm going to have to limit myself from using my favourite wood pattern too, it's overtaking my houses (in a good way, but I'm overusing it!)
Received Awards:
New FriendBeing BraveSmall QuartersPhotographer of the Month
I think I'm definitely going to have a go at this challenge. I'm pretty useless at building on small lots so this should be interesting.
Received Awards:
New FriendSmall QuartersCount Them: 1, 2, 3
Happy02 I LOVE this challenge!!! I work better in small spaces, go figure Rofl I created a Modern loft in the Hidden Springs Hills fit for the posh cop Isabella Arroyo.

[Image: Screenshot-6_zpsc6b0b014.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-4_zpseb42bd0f.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-10_zps7201fd15.jpg]
Living & dining area

[Image: Screenshot-11_zps947ab211.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-8_zps6a71e4bd.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-9_zps7b3b09a6.jpg]
Loft bedroom

[Image: Screenshot-7_zps36bcc0ea.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-6_zpsffbcc209.jpg]
Bedroom workspace

[Image: Screenshot-16_zps455c2b02.jpg]
Bathroom

[Image: Screenshot-15_zpscfab1990.jpg]

Additional photos can be found here
[Image: LivingSimsSignature2_zps7ca83cd0.jpg]
[+] 2 users say Thank You to Trumpets0ng for this post
Received Awards:
New FriendBeing BraveEA are you kidding?Birthday WisherChild FriendlySmall QuartersCopy CatDeck the HallsStir CrazyFeaturedTake me AwaySound of MusicColor LoverContest WinnerCount Them: 1, 2, 3On a Platter
Wow, that is wonderful. It looks much bigger than it is and I especially like how wide open the windows make it. Bravo!

[+] 1 user says Thank You to mrmiss for this post
Received Awards:
Trumpets0ng, what a great entry, amazing what you did with this small lot! Love it, so cool!
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Findu for this post
Received Awards:
Photographer of the WeekNew FriendDorm CrazyBirthday WisherBeing BraveSending LoveFeedbackerTreasure HunterChild FriendlyTake me AwayPet PersonHoarderTech SuportEP MonsterPrize DonatorWCIF MasterPhotographer of the MonthSmall QuartersEA are you kidding?FeaturedChallenge HostCopy CatFreelancerHorse LoverCarebearAd ManRetired StafferOn a Platter
Trumpets0ng, that's absolutely brilliant, nice job! It looks so much bigger than 10 x 10, too! I rarely build houses that small, but I've found when I do it's really a lot of fun. Thanks for such a great creation.
[Image: banner_services.jpg]
Free your mind and the rest will follow
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Jaguwar for this post
Received Awards:
Small QuartersNew FriendTreasure HunterBirthday WisherChallenge HostMini MeSending LoveProofreaderWriterPhotographerOn a Platter
That's a wonderful loft Trumpets0ng! The huge windows works so well and makes it feel so much bigger. Clap

I'm kinda curious about how the exterior looked though Nod
[Image: Starla.png]
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Starla for this post
Received Awards:
Based in FictionSending LovePhotographer of the WeekBeing BraveSmall QuartersTreasure HunterEA are you kidding?Photographer of the MonthColor Lover

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Interior Maxis Mayhem 11 (Closes December 31st) macthekat 58 8,788 12-31-2016, 06:03 AM
Last Post: Nuclearwaffles
  Roll Your Room 4.0 - Holiday Edition (Closes December 21st) kitkat 41 7,175 12-28-2016, 03:08 AM
Last Post: kitkat
  Tablescape 7.0 (Closes December 21st) kitkat 62 7,199 12-28-2016, 03:07 AM
Last Post: kitkat