Do you really want to put your skill to the test? Or perhaps just challenge your self to really get better? Well then this is the challenge for you!
Photographs can be seen as mirrors of reality, we want you to step though the mirror and into your game...
Find a picture of a real room, or request one from Macthekat.
Go ingame and try to recreate the room as closely as possible in game.
Here is the twist though: You have to create the whole room, not just what was shown in the original picture.
Take pictures of the room, include at least 3 detail shots of areas you are proud of and show them to us together with the original image.
Don't worry about the room being playable though. This is all about decoration.
- Include between 5 and 10 pictures. 3 has to be detail shots.
- You may edit your photos to adjust the colour and light in the pictures. Please do not add big borders or huge lens flares.
- Remember to show the original picture
- You have to create a whole room, not just the part shown in the picture
- Try to get as close as you can, but if you can't find just the right chair, go with one that is close in style and colour.
- You may use any picture of a real room that you want, but if you want me to find one I can, just ask for one but tell me your skill level so I don't find one that is way too hard or easy.
- Max 10 pictures per entry. You may link to more in an album
- Pictures may be no more then 800 pixel wide
- You may enter 3 times
- Challenge is open to TS3 and TS2 players.
- Have fun: Remember this is a challenge not a contest
- The forum's Challenge & Contest Rules also apply.
Remember to add in your post if you want detailed feedback on what works and what doesn't.
You will get this nice shiny award for participating:
This challenge will close on December 17th.