Decorating Mirror, Mirror 3.0 (Closes Dec 17th)
Photo 
[Image: Mirror-Mirror-3.jpg]

Do you really want to put your skill to the test? Or perhaps just challenge your self to really get better? Well then this is the challenge for you!
Photographs can be seen as mirrors of reality, we want you to step though the mirror and into your game...

The Task
Find a picture of a real room, or request one from Macthekat.
Go ingame and try to recreate the room as closely as possible in game.
Here is the twist though: You have to create the whole room, not just what was shown in the original picture.

Take pictures of the room, include at least 3 detail shots of areas you are proud of and show them to us together with the original image.
Don't worry about the room being playable though. This is all about decoration.

The Rules
  • Include between 5 and 10 pictures. 3 has to be detail shots.
  • You may edit your photos to adjust the colour and light in the pictures. Please do not add big borders or huge lens flares.
  • Remember to show the original picture
  • You have to create a whole room, not just the part shown in the picture
  • Try to get as close as you can, but if you can't find just the right chair, go with one that is close in style and colour.
  • You may use any picture of a real room that you want, but if you want me to find one I can, just ask for one but tell me your skill level so I don't find one that is way too hard or easy.
  • Max 10 pictures per entry. You may link to more in an album
  • Pictures may be no more then 800 pixel wide
  • You may enter 3 times
  • Challenge is open to TS3 and TS2 players.
  • Have fun: Remember this is a challenge not a contest
  • The forum's Challenge & Contest Rules also apply.

Remember to add Heidy in your post if you want detailed feedback on what works and what doesn't.

You will get this nice shiny award for participating: [Image: copycat.png]

This challenge will close on December 17th.

Participation prize
[Image: Agnes-Cecile%20Art.jpg]
Received Awards:
OrganizerAd ManPhotographerLayouterChallenge HostStir CrazyTutorial WriterTopic StarterFeedbackerLS Extra StafferTreasure HunterGreat BuilderDesign StylerGold StafferDorm CrazyTake me AwayCount Them: 1, 2, 3Time TravellerClock RacerBirthday WisherHoarderSending LoveAnd unicornsTech SuportPet PersonChallenge CrazyPrize DonatorChallenge GuruSmall QuartersEP MonsterMini MeEA are you kidding?Based in FictionWCIF MasterJudgecornDeck the HallsSilver StafferDine outColor Lover
Participants

The Sims 3

The Sims 2
* = Received PP.
If you have a * next to your name and did not receive the PP please PM the moderator.
Received Awards:
OrganizerAd ManPhotographerLayouterChallenge HostStir CrazyTutorial WriterTopic StarterFeedbackerLS Extra StafferTreasure HunterGreat BuilderDesign StylerGold StafferDorm CrazyTake me AwayCount Them: 1, 2, 3Time TravellerClock RacerBirthday WisherHoarderSending LoveAnd unicornsTech SuportPet PersonChallenge CrazyPrize DonatorChallenge GuruSmall QuartersEP MonsterMini MeEA are you kidding?Based in FictionWCIF MasterJudgecornDeck the HallsSilver StafferDine outColor Lover
This challenge is now open - on with the mirroring! Sun
Received Awards:
Treasure HunterProofreaderNew FriendSending LoveBeing BraveLS Extra StafferSmall QuartersBirthday WisherFeedbackerOrganizerEP MonsterEA are you kidding?Social ButterflyWriterChallenge HostStir CrazyCarebearSilver StafferJudgecornWCIF MasterMini MeTech SuportThank MachineRetired ModeratorRetired StafferColor LoverRaised from the Dead
I would like to request a picture so I can give this a go for TS3! Thank you in advance! Sun
Received Awards:
New Friend
Mac, I would also like to request a picture. This sounds like a fun project for after I get my writing on the magazine done Wink
Received Awards:
WriterProofreaderWish FulfillerLS Extra StafferBirthday WisherTreasure HunterSending LoveSilver StafferChild FriendlyPrize DonatorChallenge HostGold StafferAd ManPhotographerEA are you kidding?On a Platter
caadam here you go!
[Image: 392_4_10g.jpg]

Thank you for being brave and going first!

Kitkat here you go!
[Image: roland-persson-100.jpg]

And thank you for going second

And you may swap if you want to
[Image: logo-small.png][Image: PinkRabit-logo-2.jpg][Image: logo_small.gif]

Editor in Chief • Head of Layouts • General go to person • Take better PicturesHow to post imagesForum Rules
Received Awards:
I would like a photo please, when you get the chance.

Fainali, xen, aafte sam 20 iers ov orxogrefkl riform, wi wud hev a lojikl, kohirnt speling in ius xrewawt xe Ingliy-spiking werld.
Mark Twain, A Plan for the Improvement of English Spelling.

[Image: logo.png]
Received Awards:
Treasure HunterSending LoveNew FriendBirthday WisherBeing BraveChallenge HostOrganizerSocial ButterflySmall QuartersChallenge CrazyChallenge RocketeerCopy CatRaised from the DeadBeginner BuildersEA are you kidding?FeedbackerPrize DonatorCount Them: 1, 2, 3Thank MachineEP MonsterStir CrazyParty AnimalChild FriendlyJudgecornAd ManBased in FictionTutorial WriterWriterMini MePhotographerOn a Platter
mrmiss one photo for you
[Image: tumblr_lhyebpWt7E1qdkqg2o1_400.png]

Editor in Chief • Head of Layouts • General go to person • Take better PicturesHow to post imagesForum Rules
[+] 1 user says Thank You to macthekat for this post
Received Awards:
Wow, great picturesl!

Okay, looking at the picture for mrmiss, I'm a bit scared Worried, but I will be brave and give this a go. So, may I have a picture please?
Received Awards:
Photographer of the WeekNew FriendDorm CrazyBirthday WisherBeing BraveSending LoveFeedbackerTreasure HunterChild FriendlyTake me AwayPet PersonHoarderTech SuportEP MonsterPrize DonatorWCIF MasterPhotographer of the MonthSmall QuartersEA are you kidding?FeaturedChallenge HostCopy CatFreelancerHorse LoverCarebearAd ManRetired StafferOn a Platter
Findu, don't be scared... it don't have to be perfect - just as close as you can get :P
Lets see what I got:
[Image: tumblr_lfagcm86qV1qzlriyo1_400.jpg]

Received Awards:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Interior Maxis Mayhem 11 (Closes December 31st) macthekat 58 0 12-31-2016, 06:03 AM
Last Post: Nuclearwaffles
  Roll Your Room 4.0 - Holiday Edition (Closes December 21st) kitkat 41 0 12-28-2016, 03:08 AM
Last Post: kitkat
  Tablescape 7.0 (Closes December 21st) kitkat 62 0 12-28-2016, 03:07 AM
Last Post: kitkat