Warning [2] Use of undefined constant ‘admin’ - assumed '‘admin’' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) - Line: 26 - File: inc/config.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/config.php 26 errorHandler->error
/inc/init.php 65 require_once
/global.php 18 require_once
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Tablescape (Closes Dec 5th)
The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP]   errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1880 header
/inc/class_session.php 357 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
/global.php 54 session->init
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 362 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 101 my_setcookie
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 255 my_set_array_cookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 47 mark_forum_read
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read

Decorating Tablescape (Closes Dec 5th)
Unitdyfan: I love your table, too, it's got the feel I was thinking of for my next attempt. I love that you set the table outside, too.

I'm glad I managed to create "comfortably elegant", that was the goal. The house I set it in is very modern, but I wanted a table that didn't feel like you had to be wearing designer clothes to be seated. Smile
[Image: banner_services.jpg]
Free your mind and the rest will follow
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Jaguwar for this post
Received Awards:
Small QuartersNew FriendTreasure HunterBirthday WisherChallenge HostMini MeSending LoveProofreaderWriterPhotographerOn a Platter
Jaguwar - I love your color choices! Very fresh and vibrant, and the ice cream in a martini glass is a fun twist. Can you edit you post to add your inspiration pic so that we can see what you were inspired by?

untidyfan - I like that angle better, too Smile
Received Awards:
WriterProofreaderWish FulfillerLS Extra StafferBirthday WisherTreasure HunterSending LoveSilver StafferChild FriendlyPrize DonatorChallenge HostGold StafferAd ManPhotographerEA are you kidding?On a Platter
I didn't have an inspiration pic, was I supposed to have one?
Received Awards:
Small QuartersNew FriendTreasure HunterBirthday WisherChallenge HostMini MeSending LoveProofreaderWriterPhotographerOn a Platter
Technically, yes - "For this challenge you will base your design on an inspiration picture. You can ask for one from the host or provide it yourself. "
Received Awards:
WriterProofreaderWish FulfillerLS Extra StafferBirthday WisherTreasure HunterSending LoveSilver StafferChild FriendlyPrize DonatorChallenge HostGold StafferAd ManPhotographerEA are you kidding?On a Platter
untidyfan - i love how you did yours outside. fits nicely with the theme. well done.

jaguwar - yours is so coulourful. absolutely love the pink and yellow together. nice job.

Here is my inspirational picture:

[Image: 2ufqe61.jpg]

And my attempt at a tablescape.

[Image: mx1spk.jpg]

[Image: atsn6t.jpg]
[Image: POTMseptemberBRIDELYN_zpscb173613.png]
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Bridelyn for this post
Received Awards:
New FriendBeing BraveDorm CrazyTreasure HunterSound of MusicI DoChild FriendlyBeginner's LuckBased in FictionPet PersonDeck the HallsTime TravellerAsk a question for Bella, Dina or AndyAnd unicornsCopy CatSmall QuartersEA are you kidding?Count Them: 1, 2, 3Sending LoveTake me AwayFeaturedPhotographer of the MonthFeedbackerColor LoverChallenge HostOn a Platter
Oh. LOL It's really a bunch of pictures, all of which are actual tablescapes. That'll teach me to actually read all the instructions. *sigh* That's ok, I'll do another one.
Received Awards:
Everyones photos look great! I am so excited about this challenge.

For my inspirational pic, I chose a bright, whimsical tea party ...

[Image: inspiration.jpg]

and came up with this ..

[Image: Screenshot-3-small.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-4-small.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-5-small.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-6-small.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-small.jpg]
[+] 2 users say Thank You to EvaVonAsch for this post
Received Awards:
Sending LoveLayouterLS Extra StafferClock RacerCopy CatBeing BraveOn a Platter
Jaguwar Wink I do really like the tablescape you created even though it didn't exactly fit the parameters of the challenge. Would you like me to give you an inspiration pic for your new entry?

Bridelyn I love the fall colors in your entry! Those deep red roses really pack a visual punch.

EvaVonAsch What a fun and vibrant table! The teacup candle holders are adorable, and I love the bright color scheme.

Nice work to you both!
[+] 1 user says Thank You to kitkat for this post
Received Awards:
EvaVonAsch is that TS3? If so I have a WCIF I need to post!

KitKat, nah, I'll come up with something... I think. I suppose I could be said to have had several inspiration pics, I'll add them to this post tomorrow, as I have to go to work shortly.
Received Awards:
Thanks guys! Yes it's sims 3 Smile
Received Awards:
Sending LoveLayouterLS Extra StafferClock RacerCopy CatBeing BraveOn a Platter

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Exterior Seeds of Design 3.0 - The Outdoors kitkat 42 14,878 07-07-2017, 11:17 PM
Last Post: Jaguwar
  Decorating Tiny Feet macthekat 53 17,668 07-06-2017, 09:06 PM
Last Post: Breila
  Mixed Spotlight on Color 3.0 kitkat 71 21,648 07-06-2017, 09:01 PM
Last Post: Breila