Decorating Tablescape (Closes Dec 5th)
Photo 
[Image: tablescape.jpg]

There is nothing more inviting than a beautifully decorated table top. Art, nature, and beautiful textiles can all provide the inspiration for tablescapes that truly elevate your dining experience. Would you like to be challenged to evoke a mood or theme in the clever way you arrange a table setting? Hone your cluttering and photography skills? If so, this is the challenge for you!

The Task
There is an artistry to creating a tablescape. For this challenge you will base your design on an inspiration picture. You can ask for one from the host or provide it yourself.
You will then design a space for your tablescape and the tablescape itself. This space can be interior or exterior (see the 3rd post for some example pics). Although you will be designing a room or outdoor space for your table to be in, the main focus in your pictures should be on the table and its setting.

The Rules
  • Submit 3 - 5 pictures per entry. You may link to more in an album.
  • Pictures may be no more then 800 pixels wide.
  • You may enter 3 times.
  • Your table must be set for at least 6 people.
  • Ask for an inspiration picture from the host in this thread, or find your own.
  • Remember to include your inspiration pic in your entry (no hotlinking, of course Smile )
  • Have fun:Keep in mind this is a challenge not a contest
  • The forum's Challenge & Contest Rules also apply.

Remember to add :Heidy: in your post if you want detailed feedback on what works and what doesn't.

This challenge will close December 5th.

Participation prize:

[Image: Untitled-7.jpg]

[Image: Untitled-8.jpg]
Received Awards:
WriterProofreaderWish FulfillerLS Extra StafferBirthday WisherTreasure HunterSending LoveSilver StafferChild FriendlyPrize DonatorChallenge HostGold StafferAd ManPhotographerEA are you kidding?On a Platter
Participants

The Sims 3

The Sims 2
* = Received PP. If you have a * next to your name and did not receive the PP please PM the moderator.
Received Awards:
WriterProofreaderWish FulfillerLS Extra StafferBirthday WisherTreasure HunterSending LoveSilver StafferChild FriendlyPrize DonatorChallenge HostGold StafferAd ManPhotographerEA are you kidding?On a Platter
Resources

Interior Tablescape Examples:
[Image: luxe-tablescape.jpg]

[Image: colorful-simplicity.jpg]

Exterior Tablescape Examples:
[Image: wExquisiteWeddings12-09_291c.jpg]

[Image: 1.jpg]
Received Awards:
I think this is going to be really interesting and inspiring! I remember we talked about Easter table scapes a while back. I hope this translate into the game really well.
[Image: logo-small.png][Image: PinkRabit-logo-2.jpg][Image: logo_small.gif]

Editor in Chief • Head of Layouts • General go to person • Take better PicturesHow to post imagesForum Rules
Received Awards:
OrganizerAd ManPhotographerLayouterChallenge HostStir CrazyTutorial WriterTopic StarterFeedbackerLS Extra StafferTreasure HunterGreat BuilderDesign StylerGold StafferDorm CrazyTake me AwayCount Them: 1, 2, 3Time TravellerClock RacerBirthday WisherHoarderSending LoveAnd unicornsTech SuportPet PersonChallenge CrazyPrize DonatorChallenge GuruSmall QuartersEP MonsterMini MeEA are you kidding?Based in FictionWCIF MasterJudgecornDeck the HallsSilver StafferDine outColor Lover
I still can't get my Sims CC to stay loaded. EVERY Day I reload them through the launcher. Sigh! I so want to try this tho. count me in please.
Received Awards:
Treasure HunterBeing BraveBirthday Wisher
IoaneSky Are you reinstalling the CC because it shows as not loaded in the launcher? If so, after installing you can remove the files from the Downloads folder. They don't need to stay there. I've gotten many indications that .sims3pack items weren't installed via the launcher even though they are. It is a launcher problem - it has trouble reading the files.
[+] 1 user says Thank You to KatCat for this post
Received Awards:
Treasure HunterProofreaderNew FriendSending LoveBeing BraveLS Extra StafferSmall QuartersBirthday WisherFeedbackerOrganizerEP MonsterEA are you kidding?Social ButterflyWriterChallenge HostStir CrazyCarebearSilver StafferJudgecornWCIF MasterMini MeTech SuportThank MachineRetired ModeratorRetired StafferColor LoverRaised from the Dead
IoaneSky - I hope you get to participate and can figure out what's going on with your CC Worried Would you like an inspiration picture?
[+] 1 user says Thank You to kitkat for this post
Received Awards:
@ KatKat - I have over 7000 cc added. only a about 60% is showing up lately. That I can recall. I have files from the first time I started playing Sims 3 and I add more daily. most are no longer loading in the game but are showing up in the folder and in the launcher.

they show up in the launcher as not loaded and when I re-install they say "success" but when I go to the game... nothing! I am sorry lol... this is not the thread or forum to air my woes and naivete about the game/software issues.

@ Kitkat - Yes please. I would choose an easy one if you leave it up to me lol. I would love to at least try. I am rubbish at pic taking tho sigh! but I still want to try.
Received Awards:
Treasure HunterBeing BraveBirthday Wisher
I think you might have reached the limit, and the game makes an executive decision about just how much stuff to bog itself down with LOL 7000 is a lot. Not that I'm not there or close to it (at least, I think so!), but that doesn't stop it being possible.
[Image: banner_services.jpg]
Free your mind and the rest will follow
Received Awards:
Small QuartersNew FriendTreasure HunterBirthday WisherChallenge HostMini MeSending LoveProofreaderWriterPhotographerOn a Platter
Wow, Ioane! That is a ton of CC! I have around 2000, and I thought that was a lot. I don't feel so bad now Chair

Okay - here is your inspiration picture:

[Image: 173740498095595387_H5XARDi1_b.jpg]

Have fun Smile
[+] 1 user says Thank You to kitkat for this post
Received Awards:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Exterior Seeds of Design 3.0 - The Outdoors kitkat 42 6,424 07-07-2017, 11:17 PM
Last Post: Jaguwar
  Decorating Tiny Feet macthekat 53 8,060 07-06-2017, 09:06 PM
Last Post: Breila
  Mixed Spotlight on Color 3.0 kitkat 71 9,476 07-06-2017, 09:01 PM
Last Post: Breila