There is nothing more inviting than a beautifully decorated table top. Art, nature, and beautiful textiles can all provide the inspiration for tablescapes that truly elevate your dining experience. Would you like to be challenged to evoke a mood or theme in the clever way you arrange a table setting? Hone your cluttering and photography skills? If so, this is the challenge for you!
There is an artistry to creating a tablescape. For this challenge you will base your design on an inspiration picture. You can ask for one from the host or provide it yourself.
You will then design a space for your tablescape and the tablescape itself. This space can be interior or exterior (see the 3rd post for some example pics). Although you will be designing a room or outdoor space for your table to be in, the main focus in your pictures should be on the table and its setting.
- Submit 3 - 5 pictures per entry. You may link to more in an album.
- Pictures may be no more then 800 pixels wide.
- You may enter 3 times.
- Your table must be set for at least 6 people.
- Ask for an inspiration picture from the host in this thread, or find your own.
- Remember to include your inspiration pic in your entry (no hotlinking, of course )
- Have fun:Keep in mind this is a challenge not a contest
- The forum's Challenge & Contest Rules also apply.
Remember to add :Heidy: in your post if you want detailed feedback on what works and what doesn't.
This challenge will close December 5th.
Head of Writing & Proofreading