Mixed home is where your horse is (closes dec 17th)
Photo 
[Image: homehorse.jpg?t=1347630727]

If you’ve spent your childhood years around horses, you can develop an appreciation for and love of the majestic creatures. There is no better way to show them that you care than to create a loving and comfortable home for them.

The Task
Build an unfurnished home with room for at least one horse – the catch being that you must decorate the horse's living area inside and out, including the landscaping.
NOTE: The outside of the home should be finished, but the interior can just be empty rooms and will not be featured in this challenge. Feel free to share any pictures you take of the home’s interior in our many picture threads on the forum or your album.

The Rules
  • Max 10 pictures per entry including an overview. You may link to more in an album.
  • Pictures may be no more then 800 pixel wide
  • You may enter 3 times
  • The lot can be as big or small as you like.
  • All needs of a horse must be covered. This means watering, feeding, grooming etc.
  • Bare areas are boring - be sure to include the landscaping!
  • We'd really love to see your sims and their horses too so please sprinkle your entries with beautiful horse pictures!
  • Have fun: Remember this is a challenge not a contest
  • The forum's Challenge & Contest Rules also apply.

Remember to add Heidy in your post if you want detailed feedback on what works and what doesn't.

This challenge will close on December 17th.

Participation prize
Will be announced later create

You will get this brand new nice shiny Award for participating: [Image: horse%20lover.png]
[Image: goingtodoitannywaysignatur_zpse3257649.jpg?t=1348064923] anny

Received Awards:
New FriendPhotographer of the WeekTreasure HunterSending LoveDonatorWCIF MasterTutorial WriterChatty CathyBeginner's LuckStir CrazySmall QuartersChild FriendlyBeginner BuildersBased in FictionClock RacerSound of MusicI DoRetired ModeratorThank MachineBirthday WisherHoarderFeedbackerCount Them: 1, 2, 3Landscapes GaloreParty AnimalChallenge HostAsk a question for Bella, Dina or AndyColor LoverPet PersonBeing BraveTech SuportDorm CrazyCopy CatAd ManChallenge CrazyDeck the HallsFreelancerCarebearChallenge RocketeerTake me AwayEP MonsterTime TravellerMini MeEco FriendlyEA are you kidding?Social ButterflyFeaturedWish FulfillerPrize DonatorJudgecornPhotographerHorse LoverRetired Staffer
Participants

The Sims 3

The Sims 2

* = Received PP.
If you have a * next to your name and did not receive the PP please PM the moderator.

Received Awards:
New FriendPhotographer of the WeekTreasure HunterSending LoveDonatorWCIF MasterTutorial WriterChatty CathyBeginner's LuckStir CrazySmall QuartersChild FriendlyBeginner BuildersBased in FictionClock RacerSound of MusicI DoRetired ModeratorThank MachineBirthday WisherHoarderFeedbackerCount Them: 1, 2, 3Landscapes GaloreParty AnimalChallenge HostAsk a question for Bella, Dina or AndyColor LoverPet PersonBeing BraveTech SuportDorm CrazyCopy CatAd ManChallenge CrazyDeck the HallsFreelancerCarebearChallenge RocketeerTake me AwayEP MonsterTime TravellerMini MeEco FriendlyEA are you kidding?Social ButterflyFeaturedWish FulfillerPrize DonatorJudgecornPhotographerHorse LoverRetired Staffer
This challenge is now open - so let's see all the different types of luxury accomodations you can create for your beloved horse friends! hurrah
Received Awards:
Treasure HunterProofreaderNew FriendSending LoveBeing BraveLS Extra StafferSmall QuartersBirthday WisherFeedbackerOrganizerEP MonsterEA are you kidding?Social ButterflyWriterChallenge HostStir CrazyCarebearSilver StafferJudgecornWCIF MasterMini MeTech SuportThank MachineRetired ModeratorRetired StafferColor LoverRaised from the Dead
nice challenge :D

Okay, then I'll start :D

Here is my barn and decoration and surrounding and so on. I hope you like it Smile

[Image: gwh2-3jmdz5.jpg]

[Image: gwh2-4vfdg5.jpg]

[Image: gwh2-5nwcw5.jpg]

[Image: gwh2-899ir6.jpg]

[Image: gwh2-10xwixw.jpg]

[Image: 1-6.jpg]

[Image: 8-3.jpg]

[Image: gwh2-6o9ixh.jpg]

[Image: gwh2-7m6ibc.jpg]

Heidy if you have any tipp for me, feel free to tell me Smile I would very appreciate it!

bye
Vany
Received Awards:
New FriendHorse LoverBirthday Wisher
That is pretty awesome!
[Image: logo-small.png][Image: PinkRabit-logo-2.jpg][Image: logo_small.gif]

Editor in Chief • Head of Layouts • General go to person • Take better PicturesHow to post imagesForum Rules
[+] 1 user says Thank You to macthekat for this post
Received Awards:
OrganizerAd ManPhotographerLayouterChallenge HostStir CrazyTutorial WriterTopic StarterFeedbackerLS Extra StafferTreasure HunterGreat BuilderDesign StylerGold StafferDorm CrazyTake me AwayCount Them: 1, 2, 3Time TravellerClock RacerBirthday WisherHoarderSending LoveAnd unicornsTech SuportPet PersonChallenge CrazyPrize DonatorChallenge GuruSmall QuartersEP MonsterMini MeEA are you kidding?Based in FictionWCIF MasterJudgecornDeck the HallsSilver StafferDine outColor Lover
way to kick off things vany! i love the wood-stone-combination and the landscaping is breathtaking! well done! Nod

[+] 1 user says Thank You to annyway for this post
Received Awards:
Vany89 You did a wonderful job! Love all the foliage and the stone/wood combonation you used for the siding. Also, your horse is beautiful.. he/she must be a very happy horsey!
[Image: sig_tiki.jpg] [Image: mayPOTM.jpg]
[+] 1 user says Thank You to tiki5872 for this post
Received Awards:
Beginner's LuckPhotographer of the WeekNew FriendTreasure HunterChild FriendlyChatty CathySending LoveBirthday WisherI DoDorm CrazySmall QuartersDeck the HallsBeing BravePet PersonCopy CatSound of MusicEA are you kidding?Contest WinnerPhotographer of the MonthWCIF MasterCount Them: 1, 2, 3FeaturedEP MonsterStir CrazyParty AnimalChallenge HostEco FriendlyGreat GardenerColor Lover
awww thanks so much for your kind comments... this is so nice :D

second entry Smile
So I have another idea for this. I built it a few weeks ago, but I think it could be a nice other point of view for this challenge. I thought of a gypsy set so there is no "room" but a paddock, so I hope this is okay!

[Image: roma1a2slt.jpg]

[Image: 7-5.jpg]

[Image: 2-8.jpg]

[Image: roma9h7sb7.jpg]

[Image: roma4iysab.jpg]

[Image: 5-6.jpg]

Vany bye
Received Awards:
New FriendHorse LoverBirthday Wisher
thats not only ok, vany! its adorable! the nighttime shot with all the pumpkin lights is great and how you edited your horse mane is precious! such a beauty! wish i could give you the award twice Heart

Received Awards:
Awesome work. Your complex at the top is simply breathtaking. What a huge place! Very well done. Also love the gypsy place, that rocks!
[Image: banner_services.jpg]
Free your mind and the rest will follow
Received Awards:
Small QuartersNew FriendTreasure HunterBirthday WisherChallenge HostMini MeSending LoveProofreaderWriterPhotographerOn a Platter

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Exterior Seeds of Design 3.0 - The Outdoors kitkat 42 6,424 07-07-2017, 11:17 PM
Last Post: Jaguwar
  Decorating Tiny Feet macthekat 53 8,060 07-06-2017, 09:06 PM
Last Post: Breila
  Mixed Spotlight on Color 3.0 kitkat 71 9,476 07-06-2017, 09:01 PM
Last Post: Breila