Warning [2] Use of undefined constant ‘admin’ - assumed '‘admin’' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) - Line: 26 - File: inc/config.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/config.php 26 errorHandler->error
/inc/init.php 65 require_once
/global.php 18 require_once
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Feedback Issue 28
The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP]   errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1880 header
/inc/class_session.php 357 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
/global.php 54 session->init
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 362 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 101 my_setcookie
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 255 my_set_array_cookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 47 mark_forum_read
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read

Feedback Issue 28
We would LOVE to hear what you think of the issue.

What were your favourite articles?
Which ad did you like best?
Did you like the theme?
Is there anything you would like to see more of?
Anything else?
[Image: logo-small.png][Image: PinkRabit-logo-2.jpg][Image: logo_small.gif]

Editor in Chief • Head of Layouts • General go to person • Take better PicturesHow to post imagesForum Rules
Received Awards:
OrganizerAd ManPhotographerLayouterChallenge HostStir CrazyTutorial WriterTopic StarterFeedbackerLS Extra StafferTreasure HunterGreat BuilderDesign StylerGold StafferDorm CrazyTake me AwayCount Them: 1, 2, 3Time TravellerClock RacerBirthday WisherHoarderSending LoveAnd unicornsTech SuportPet PersonChallenge CrazyPrize DonatorChallenge GuruSmall QuartersEP MonsterMini MeEA are you kidding?Based in FictionWCIF MasterJudgecornDeck the HallsSilver StafferDine outColor Lover
The whole issue is absolutely awesome! I love the advertisement, the interviews with TheNoisyNeutron and Miss Anne are really great and interesting, the whole layout is beautiful, I really enjoyed the bbq outdoors of the male editions (never seen these pictures before), I love every single page and article in it ( I like A Werewolve in the Woods soo much and all the others, too) and the staff picture is so cool and beautiful!!

But last but not least, I especially want to thank Jaguwar for her working@ home² article, I'm really glad that I've said, "do what ever you want" Wink I love it!loooove Thanks so much, you did a great job!

Thank you all for your great work on this issue!!! Clap
[+] 10 users say Thank You to Findu for this post
Received Awards:
Photographer of the WeekNew FriendDorm CrazyBirthday WisherBeing BraveSending LoveFeedbackerTreasure HunterChild FriendlyTake me AwayPet PersonHoarderTech SuportEP MonsterPrize DonatorWCIF MasterPhotographer of the MonthSmall QuartersEA are you kidding?FeaturedChallenge HostCopy CatFreelancerHorse LoverCarebearAd ManRetired StafferOn a Platter
That is really lovely to hear Findu!
The BBQ pictures, we asked the four wonderful men to build us something new, so that is why you have not seen those pictures before.
[Image: logo-small.png][Image: PinkRabit-logo-2.jpg][Image: logo_small.gif]

Editor in Chief • Head of Layouts • General go to person • Take better PicturesHow to post imagesForum Rules
[+] 2 users say Thank You to macthekat for this post
Received Awards:
OrganizerAd ManPhotographerLayouterChallenge HostStir CrazyTutorial WriterTopic StarterFeedbackerLS Extra StafferTreasure HunterGreat BuilderDesign StylerGold StafferDorm CrazyTake me AwayCount Them: 1, 2, 3Time TravellerClock RacerBirthday WisherHoarderSending LoveAnd unicornsTech SuportPet PersonChallenge CrazyPrize DonatorChallenge GuruSmall QuartersEP MonsterMini MeEA are you kidding?Based in FictionWCIF MasterJudgecornDeck the HallsSilver StafferDine outColor Lover
Aw! Thank you for "sitting" for the interview, Findu, and honestly it would've been a bust without your great work in the first place, so right back at you! Smile
Received Awards:
Small QuartersNew FriendTreasure HunterBirthday WisherChallenge HostMini MeSending LoveProofreaderWriterPhotographerOn a Platter
Clap Heart This issue was phenomenal! I especially loved the NoisyNeutron and BBQ features, but I also really loved the camping photos.

Like Findu said, even the ads were amazing! Great job, everyone!! Star
[Image: signturbean.jpg]
[+] 8 users say Thank You to beanhugger for this post
Received Awards:
Photographer of the WeekNew FriendDesign StylerCopy CatTreasure Hunter
Wow an amazing issue! I am impressed by its size and the variety of its articles!
I love that Anke and Balla are back on assignement! It's always been one of my favourite article Smile

Keep up the good work and thank you for giving us this great issue!
[+] 7 users say Thank You to Seb for this post
Received Awards:
Based in FictionBirthday WisherTreasure HunterSending Love
Great issue, as always! Clap I always enjoy the Designers tips, lots of great ideas to find there and be inspired by.

And I think the World Review is a great idea. I'm always torn whenever EA release a new world. They tend to be quite expensive so it's not an easy decision if you should get one or not. And it's very hard to get a good idea about what the world is like from their pics. So I found that article very useful!

The advertisements were wonderful as usual Heart
[Image: Starla.png]
[+] 8 users say Thank You to Starla for this post
Received Awards:
Based in FictionSending LovePhotographer of the WeekBeing BraveSmall QuartersTreasure HunterEA are you kidding?Photographer of the MonthColor Lover
I must say, as usual a GREAT ISSUE.... Love it all, the designer tips are allways usefull, the section ask Dina and Andy is great. The gardening Tips is just the ideal for me (never get the hand of it). The work @ home was a great article, I had fun reading it Smile

What can one say... i lack the words... well just on SPLENDID
Keep up the outstandig job, and i'm sure the next one will be even more amazing than this one. RockYes
[Image: 10z4gsz.png]
[+] 6 users say Thank You to Zingaro for this post
Received Awards:
EA are you kidding?New FriendChild FriendlySending LoveBeginner BuildersBirthday WisherSmall QuartersTreasure HunterCopy CatPhotographer of the MonthBeing BraveFeaturedTime TravellerClock RacerPhotographerChallenge HostSending LoveCount Them: 1, 2, 3Dine outOn a PlatterGreat Chef
First thing first, I want to thanks all the staff members in this forum who always put so much effort into issues and small things in this forum. Without you guys, I guess this place would have been banish like other great forum I have seen before. thanks a bunch guys! xx

Now back into giving feedback, I have to say the issue WOW me every time, each time surprise me with new things! I love the 3 colours and the outdoor / gardening stuff. especially the green effect giggle I love the Brown Pirate ad, i will probably open a WCIF on that ad as it is such amazing design! (no doubt) I like the end summer theme, it's super! And i would like to see more sims 3 CC show off coz everytime the new issue with CC show off I just couldnt get enough Blush However, for readers like me sometimes I find it difficult to define whether the design is Sims 2 or Sims 3 because for example I like some of the design but when it comes to WCIF... then it ends up to Sims 2 which is disappointing...Is it possible to make issues divided to half like sims 2 / sims 3? or make it single issue like sims 2 issue and sims 3 issue which is more clearer for readers like me. But of course it's just my personal opinion and feedback. but anyway thank you guys, love your issues and looking forward to the next HappyClap
[Image: 153nvhf.jpg]

Love is a promise, love is a souvenir,
once given never forgotten, never let it disappear. - John Lennon
[+] 8 users say Thank You to xnoirx for this post
Received Awards:
New FriendBirthday WisherTreasure Hunter
Noir, that's a really good point. Sometimes I can tell by looking (trees and plants are dead giveaways, if there are some), but once in a while (ok, more often than I like! LOL) I either can't tell, or mistake Sims 2 items/design for Sims 3. Ironically, I never have a problem the other way around. Hmmmm...

Anyway, my point is I'm sure this will be looked at. Some articles are traditionally Sims 2 exclusive, but if we have one where there's a mix of both, perhaps there's an elegant way to indicate which is which. Food for thought. Thanks for the feedback!
[Image: banner_services.jpg]
Free your mind and the rest will follow
Received Awards:
Small QuartersNew FriendTreasure HunterBirthday WisherChallenge HostMini MeSending LoveProofreaderWriterPhotographerOn a Platter

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Issue 41: Happy Holidays macthekat 1 2,151 12-28-2016, 08:39 AM
Last Post: Ellle
  Issue 40 macthekat 1 4,035 11-12-2016, 11:29 AM
Last Post: Ellle
  Feedback Issue 39 macthekat 3 4,452 09-12-2016, 04:55 AM
Last Post: Nuclearwaffles