Decorating Resize It (Closes Jan 3rd 2013)
Photo 
[Image: resizeit.jpg]

One is too small, one is too large and none is just right!
You probably know that feeling when you are decorating a room or laying out the perfect garden. Luckily we can now get the size just right and that's what this challenge is all about.

Play with the sizes of things! When a thing is much smaller or larger then it is normally it can be quite surprising and fun - even artistic. When something is just the right size, it brings the other elements together and make them all look better. So resize it, and get the size right!

The Task
Use the OMSP Resizer to change the size of at least three object in the space you are decorating and show us just how stunning it can be! Write which objects you have resized please.

I can only find a resizer for sims 3, if anyone knows about one for sims 2, when please post a link!

Links to the OMSP Resizers
Sims 3 @ mahamudosim3.blogspot.tw
Be sure to read the instructions - they are quite clear.

The Rules
  • Minimum 3 pictures - maximum 10 pictures per entry. You may link to more in an album
  • Pictures may be no more then 800 pixel wide
  • You may enter 3 times
  • You must resize at least 3 objects in your room. Please indicate in your entry which objects you have resized.
  • The forum's Challenge & Contest Rules also apply.
  • We may want to include your picture(s) in a future magazine, but we cannot do so if they contain added text, borders, or heavy editing.
  • Have fun: Remember this is a challenge not a contest

Remember to add Heidy in your post if you want detailed feedback on what works and what doesn't.

Inspiration
Designer Inspiration: OMSP Resizer

This challenge will close the 3rd of January

Participation prize
[Image: Various%20Artists.jpg]
[+] 2 users say Thank You to macthekat for this post
Received Awards:
OrganizerAd ManPhotographerLayouterChallenge HostStir CrazyTutorial WriterTopic StarterFeedbackerLS Extra StafferTreasure HunterGreat BuilderDesign StylerGold StafferDorm CrazyTake me AwayCount Them: 1, 2, 3Time TravellerClock RacerBirthday WisherHoarderSending LoveAnd unicornsTech SuportPet PersonChallenge CrazyPrize DonatorChallenge GuruSmall QuartersEP MonsterMini MeEA are you kidding?Based in FictionWCIF MasterJudgecornDeck the HallsSilver StafferDine outColor Lover
Participants
* = Received PP. If you have a * next to your name and did not receive the PP please PM the moderator.
Received Awards:
OrganizerAd ManPhotographerLayouterChallenge HostStir CrazyTutorial WriterTopic StarterFeedbackerLS Extra StafferTreasure HunterGreat BuilderDesign StylerGold StafferDorm CrazyTake me AwayCount Them: 1, 2, 3Time TravellerClock RacerBirthday WisherHoarderSending LoveAnd unicornsTech SuportPet PersonChallenge CrazyPrize DonatorChallenge GuruSmall QuartersEP MonsterMini MeEA are you kidding?Based in FictionWCIF MasterJudgecornDeck the HallsSilver StafferDine outColor Lover
I can see where this is going. There are some things that I download thinking they are a nice size and when I go into my game to see what it looks like, it can be very disappointing to say the least. I can't wait to see what people come up with!
[+] 1 user says Thank You to tabithashayla for this post
Received Awards:
New FriendSound of MusicChild Friendly
This is an amazing creation! I'm def DL this today... I have so many objects that I rarely use as they are disproportionate in game Sadsmile will be back later with results Smile
[Image: mhwnsx.jpg]
Origin ID: GreenGirl1OO
Received Awards:
New FriendBeing BraveSmall QuartersSending LoveFeaturedFeedbackerCopy CatI DoChild FriendlyHoliday SpiritCount Them: 1, 2, 3Birthday WisherGreat ChefOn a Platter
Ok, I'm not sure if this is what you wanted me to do with this challange, but I had fun with it atleast =P

1st picture; only one thing has been resized, can you guess what?
[Image: xb48B.jpg]

2nd picture; sim, lamp, cabinet and candle are resized
[Image: dlUVC.jpg]

3rd picture; sim and plant in glass lantern
[Image: 3BKt1.jpg]

4th picture; sim and lamp
[Image: BjS5E.jpg]
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Lajt for this post
Received Awards:
Small QuartersCopy CatBeing BraveTreasure Hunter
That was exactly what we were after, perhaps not the resized sims - though they are awesome - but the resizing of objects to make them fit your rooms better. Great job!
[Image: logo-small.png][Image: PinkRabit-logo-2.jpg][Image: logo_small.gif]

Editor in Chief • Head of Layouts • General go to person • Take better PicturesHow to post imagesForum Rules
Received Awards:
Really innovative, really like the 3rd pic :D
[Image: potwzveki.jpg]

We all have the need to express ourselves!
Received Awards:
New Friend
Macthecat; thank you, but I just had to rezise the sim when I noticed I could :D

zveki; Thanks! It's not my style at all, but somehow it's my favourite pic too! Bigsmile
Received Awards:
Is she having a bath in a tea cup or bowl? LOL too cute.
[Image: POTMseptemberBRIDELYN_zpscb173613.png]
Received Awards:
New FriendBeing BraveDorm CrazyTreasure HunterSound of MusicI DoChild FriendlyBeginner's LuckBased in FictionPet PersonDeck the HallsTime TravellerAsk a question for Bella, Dina or AndyAnd unicornsCopy CatSmall QuartersEA are you kidding?Count Them: 1, 2, 3Sending LoveTake me AwayFeaturedPhotographer of the MonthFeedbackerColor LoverChallenge HostOn a Platter
Bridelyn; yes! haha I thoght it was cute Blush
Received Awards:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Interior Maxis Mayhem 11 (Closes December 31st) macthekat 58 9,126 12-31-2016, 06:03 AM
Last Post: Nuclearwaffles
  Roll Your Room 4.0 - Holiday Edition (Closes December 21st) kitkat 41 7,528 12-28-2016, 03:08 AM
Last Post: kitkat
  Tablescape 7.0 (Closes December 21st) kitkat 62 7,611 12-28-2016, 03:07 AM
Last Post: kitkat