Warning [2] Use of undefined constant ‘admin’ - assumed '‘admin’' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) - Line: 26 - File: inc/config.php PHP 7.2.12 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/config.php 26 errorHandler->error
/inc/init.php 65 require_once
/global.php 18 require_once
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Resize It (Closes Jan 3rd 2013)
The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.2.12 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP]   errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1880 header
/inc/class_session.php 357 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
/global.php 54 session->init
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.2.12 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 362 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 101 my_setcookie
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 255 my_set_array_cookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 47 mark_forum_read
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read

Decorating Resize It (Closes Jan 3rd 2013)
Your pictures makes me laughing, wonderful entry! Clap
Received Awards:
Photographer of the WeekNew FriendDorm CrazyBirthday WisherBeing BraveSending LoveFeedbackerTreasure HunterChild FriendlyTake me AwayPet PersonHoarderTech SuportEP MonsterPrize DonatorWCIF MasterPhotographer of the MonthSmall QuartersEA are you kidding?FeaturedChallenge HostCopy CatFreelancerHorse LoverCarebearAd ManRetired StafferOn a Platter
this is so funny :D I like it!! nice entry Smile
Received Awards:
New FriendHorse LoverBirthday Wisher
Lajt - I love the tiny Sims, it's like you've managed to entice Borrower Sims into your home.Smile

This challenge has given me ideas for my Howard Carter Museum! Just got to see if they work now, if they do then I'll be able to participate in this challenge.Smile
Received Awards:
New FriendSmall QuartersCount Them: 1, 2, 3
Looks like I'm the only one loving this challange...

[Image: gVgBh.jpg]

Rezised: roses, candle sticks in the forground and candles in the background
Received Awards:
Small QuartersCopy CatBeing BraveTreasure Hunter
That is really really pretty - perhaps it will inspire others to join!
[Image: logo-small.png][Image: PinkRabit-logo-2.jpg][Image: logo_small.gif]

Editor in Chief • Head of Layouts • General go to person • Take better PicturesHow to post imagesForum Rules
Received Awards:
OrganizerAd ManPhotographerLayouterChallenge HostStir CrazyTutorial WriterTopic StarterFeedbackerLS Extra StafferTreasure HunterGreat BuilderDesign StylerGold StafferDorm CrazyTake me AwayCount Them: 1, 2, 3Time TravellerClock RacerBirthday WisherHoarderSending LoveAnd unicornsTech SuportPet PersonChallenge CrazyPrize DonatorChallenge GuruSmall QuartersEP MonsterMini MeEA are you kidding?Based in FictionWCIF MasterJudgecornDeck the HallsSilver StafferDine outColor Lover
Amazing, Lajt. It's impressionant the thinks that we can do with a bit of inventiveness... Yes

D4 INSPIRATION STUDIO is a blog where I collect the best pictures of furniture design, architecture, interior design and landscape to make it quick and easy the selection of images that it can inspire your next creations.
Received Awards:
New FriendPrize DonatorTreasure Hunter
[Image: Screenshot-216-Copy.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-192-Copy.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-219-Copy.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-215-Copy.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-214-Copy.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-213-Copy.jpg]

Ice cream in first picture is actually huge sculpture. Trash can is magnified cookie jar.

Colorful chair, end table next to the TV and the dresser are all jewelery boxes, but little box on table actually is end table.

Stereo is enlarged and cupcake chair really is a cupcake.

House shelf is originally much smaller. As it got bigger so did everything on its slots, which is doll, frame and red toy.
Received Awards:
Beginner BuildersCopy CatOn a Platter
Everyone's entries are so good. So many ideas that would have never even crossed my mind. TurtleEdna your enlarging a cookie jar to make a bin which fits the room is one.

I've only got one photo so far, it's the only room that I've finished in Howard Carter's Museum. (when I've finished more rooms then I'll upload more as I seem to be going slightly resize crazy Smile ).

This is the 'Tomb Room'. I've made the Anubis lamps smaller to make them fit better and the Anubis statue between the sarcophagi is the enlarged version of the relic found in Al Simhara, I was quite impressed with how it came out.

[Image: Screenshot-2_zpsee8131d3.jpg]
Received Awards:
New FriendSmall QuartersCount Them: 1, 2, 3
Hol, that looks fantastic, great job!!!
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Findu for this post
Received Awards:
Photographer of the WeekNew FriendDorm CrazyBirthday WisherBeing BraveSending LoveFeedbackerTreasure HunterChild FriendlyTake me AwayPet PersonHoarderTech SuportEP MonsterPrize DonatorWCIF MasterPhotographer of the MonthSmall QuartersEA are you kidding?FeaturedChallenge HostCopy CatFreelancerHorse LoverCarebearAd ManRetired StafferOn a Platter
Hol, I think it looks really great!
[Image: logo-small.png][Image: PinkRabit-logo-2.jpg][Image: logo_small.gif]

Editor in Chief • Head of Layouts • General go to person • Take better PicturesHow to post imagesForum Rules
[+] 1 user says Thank You to macthekat for this post
Received Awards:
OrganizerAd ManPhotographerLayouterChallenge HostStir CrazyTutorial WriterTopic StarterFeedbackerLS Extra StafferTreasure HunterGreat BuilderDesign StylerGold StafferDorm CrazyTake me AwayCount Them: 1, 2, 3Time TravellerClock RacerBirthday WisherHoarderSending LoveAnd unicornsTech SuportPet PersonChallenge CrazyPrize DonatorChallenge GuruSmall QuartersEP MonsterMini MeEA are you kidding?Based in FictionWCIF MasterJudgecornDeck the HallsSilver StafferDine outColor Lover

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Exterior Seeds of Design 3.0 - The Outdoors kitkat 42 14,878 07-07-2017, 11:17 PM
Last Post: Jaguwar
  Decorating Tiny Feet macthekat 53 17,668 07-06-2017, 09:06 PM
Last Post: Breila
  Mixed Spotlight on Color 3.0 kitkat 71 21,648 07-06-2017, 09:01 PM
Last Post: Breila