Warning [2] Use of undefined constant ‘admin’ - assumed '‘admin’' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) - Line: 26 - File: inc/config.php PHP 7.2.12 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/config.php 26 errorHandler->error
/inc/init.php 65 require_once
/global.php 18 require_once
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Resize It (Closes Jan 3rd 2013)
The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.2.12 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP]   errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1880 header
/inc/class_session.php 357 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
/global.php 54 session->init
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.2.12 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 362 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 101 my_setcookie
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 255 my_set_array_cookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 47 mark_forum_read
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read

Decorating Resize It (Closes Jan 3rd 2013)
Here is another batch of pictures for a project I'm working on. Hope you all enjoy.
[Image: anooeb.jpg]
In the kitchen I've minimized the Tree of prosperity(glowy thing), the milkshake prop on the counter, the steampunk terrarium on the top right counter(next to the yellow bottle) and I enlarged the potted plant right next to it.
[Image: 2r6zats.jpg]
In the living room I minimized the Alligator statue to the left, the Anna Panda leaf sculpture above, I enlarged the tabletop Baobab tree to the right of the TV, and the construction sign underneath the bench was shrunken.
[Image: 15cenwk.jpg]
In the study room, the blue letter A was minimized along with the straw ball to left of it, the puffins underneath and the bottled flowers to the right of the puffins. I also shrunk the Elephant on the right side shelf, the plant to the right of the Elephant, and the barely noticeable Slenderman sculpture underneath the right side lamp. Also barely noticeable is the enlarged hedgehog sculpture on top of the desk (next to the mouse hehe)
Hey, come check out my blog: D55 Studio. if you have a tumblr, go ahead and follow me and check out my other sims 3 creations. Nod
Received Awards:
New FriendSmall Quarters
alexduranjr - you have made me look at showtime props in a different light. Suddenly they have become useful to me.Smile

If anyone's interested I've just uploaded a new resize picture to my album. I would've posted it here but it's an unfinished house and an experimental resize, I've only uploaded it because I find it rather amusing. It's here if anyone wants to see it.
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Hol for this post
Received Awards:
New FriendSmall QuartersCount Them: 1, 2, 3
I had the idea of creating an entire wall made of the front of a radio. I tried several cool looking ones but none worked for what I wanted, however this radio worked very well as a dresser sized shelf, so that's what it is.

Overview
[Image: Overview.jpg]

The aforementioned radio.
[Image: Radio.jpg]

On the shelf created by the radio I have resized the red vase (reduced), the wooden trio of vases (enlarged), and the mailbox (reduced).
[Image: Radioshelf.jpg]

Also resized are the tortoise (reduced), the wooden vase (enlarged), the fire hydrant (reduced), the cat statues (reduced), and the books as well as the bamboo bookends (reduced).
[Image: Mirrorshelf.jpg]

The lamps on the bedposts are reduced.
[Image: Bed.jpg]

As is the obelisk in the corner.
[Image: Corner.jpg]

The lamp on the decoupaged table is reduced.
[Image: Table.jpg]

And on the bookshelf the left set of books on the bottom shelf, the plants on the bottom and second shelves, and the plant on top of the bookcase are all reduced.
[Image: Doorbookshelf.jpg]

The resizer OMSP has become my friend as not only does EA not seem to understand scaling, many CC pieces seem to be a tad too big, or small, as well.

Heidy

Fainali, xen, aafte sam 20 iers ov orxogrefkl riform, wi wud hev a lojikl, kohirnt speling in ius xrewawt xe Ingliy-spiking werld.
Mark Twain, A Plan for the Improvement of English Spelling.

[Image: logo.png]
Received Awards:
Treasure HunterSending LoveNew FriendBirthday WisherBeing BraveChallenge HostOrganizerSocial ButterflySmall QuartersChallenge CrazyChallenge RocketeerCopy CatRaised from the DeadBeginner BuildersEA are you kidding?FeedbackerPrize DonatorCount Them: 1, 2, 3Thank MachineEP MonsterStir CrazyParty AnimalChild FriendlyJudgecornAd ManBased in FictionTutorial WriterWriterMini MePhotographerOn a Platter
LOVE the giant radio!
[Image: logo-small.png][Image: PinkRabit-logo-2.jpg][Image: logo_small.gif]

Editor in Chief • Head of Layouts • General go to person • Take better PicturesHow to post imagesForum Rules
[+] 1 user says Thank You to macthekat for this post
Received Awards:
OrganizerAd ManPhotographerLayouterChallenge HostStir CrazyTutorial WriterTopic StarterFeedbackerLS Extra StafferTreasure HunterGreat BuilderDesign StylerGold StafferDorm CrazyTake me AwayCount Them: 1, 2, 3Time TravellerClock RacerBirthday WisherHoarderSending LoveAnd unicornsTech SuportPet PersonChallenge CrazyPrize DonatorChallenge GuruSmall QuartersEP MonsterMini MeEA are you kidding?Based in FictionWCIF MasterJudgecornDeck the HallsSilver StafferDine outColor Lover
The radio is really something!!! Love your geniality!!!
[Image: 0bb02a05.png]
[+] 1 user says Thank You to aleksrossi for this post
Received Awards:
Being BraveNew FriendSmall QuartersEA are you kidding?Sending LoveTreasure HunterColor Lover
I love the radio idea. Brilliant! I was decorating the front porch for Christmas and found I needed to use the resizer. Nothing spectacular, but I did resize a dead tree to fit in a pail. Also a lantern and a reindeer.

[Image: wjtp4n.jpg]
[Image: POTMseptemberBRIDELYN_zpscb173613.png]
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Bridelyn for this post
Received Awards:
New FriendBeing BraveDorm CrazyTreasure HunterSound of MusicI DoChild FriendlyBeginner's LuckBased in FictionPet PersonDeck the HallsTime TravellerAsk a question for Bella, Dina or AndyAnd unicornsCopy CatSmall QuartersEA are you kidding?Count Them: 1, 2, 3Sending LoveTake me AwayFeaturedPhotographer of the MonthFeedbackerColor LoverChallenge HostOn a Platter
Bridelyn:it's a great shot!
[Image: 0bb02a05.png]
[+] 1 user says Thank You to aleksrossi for this post
Received Awards:
Being BraveNew FriendSmall QuartersEA are you kidding?Sending LoveTreasure HunterColor Lover
Hi Everyone! its taken me ages to get back here, but I am using the resizers regurlarly now. My entry is just a bit of fun Smile

Would you guys like to come over to my house and play dollies? ;

This is the sunnybrook dollhouse home, upsized Smile

[Image: 1h776c.jpg]

the (not so) mini me, has been upsized too..

[Image: 2qtbo81.jpg]

Inside the house I reduced the size of the desk/chair and computer to make them fit, and increased the jug and basin set in the bathroom

[Image: 6f4785.jpg]

I hope my entry makes you guys smile :D
[Image: mhwnsx.jpg]
Origin ID: GreenGirl1OO
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Green-Girl for this post
Received Awards:
New FriendBeing BraveSmall QuartersSending LoveFeaturedFeedbackerCopy CatI DoChild FriendlyHoliday SpiritCount Them: 1, 2, 3Birthday WisherGreat ChefOn a Platter
NEAT-O! That's really clever, nice job! Smile
[Image: banner_services.jpg]
Free your mind and the rest will follow
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Jaguwar for this post
Received Awards:
Small QuartersNew FriendTreasure HunterBirthday WisherChallenge HostMini MeSending LoveProofreaderWriterPhotographerOn a Platter
Green-Girl, that is totes adorbs as the kids say. (^-^)

Fainali, xen, aafte sam 20 iers ov orxogrefkl riform, wi wud hev a lojikl, kohirnt speling in ius xrewawt xe Ingliy-spiking werld.
Mark Twain, A Plan for the Improvement of English Spelling.

[Image: logo.png]
[+] 1 user says Thank You to mrmiss for this post
Received Awards:
Treasure HunterSending LoveNew FriendBirthday WisherBeing BraveChallenge HostOrganizerSocial ButterflySmall QuartersChallenge CrazyChallenge RocketeerCopy CatRaised from the DeadBeginner BuildersEA are you kidding?FeedbackerPrize DonatorCount Them: 1, 2, 3Thank MachineEP MonsterStir CrazyParty AnimalChild FriendlyJudgecornAd ManBased in FictionTutorial WriterWriterMini MePhotographerOn a Platter

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Exterior Seeds of Design 3.0 - The Outdoors kitkat 42 14,878 07-07-2017, 11:17 PM
Last Post: Jaguwar
  Decorating Tiny Feet macthekat 53 17,668 07-06-2017, 09:06 PM
Last Post: Breila
  Mixed Spotlight on Color 3.0 kitkat 71 21,648 07-06-2017, 09:01 PM
Last Post: Breila