Decorating Celebrate the holidays with us 2.0 (Closes Jan 6, 2013)
Celebrate the holidays with us 2.0

[Image: celebrate_zpse3692b75.jpg]

It's that time of the year again. For the next three months we have number of holidays coming up. Well, this year we decided to start on time again. No last minute decorations and buying presents. Show us a room decorated for a holiday with family and friends. So, pick up a holiday and decorate away!

The Task
Decorate a room inspired by the upcoming fall or winter holidays.
List of possible holidays: Halloween, Thanksgiving, St. Nicolas Day, Christmas, New Years Day, Hanukkah, Oktoberfest, Sukkot, Kwanzaa, Solstice, Saint Lucy's Day etc.
Note: if you are decorating a room for a local holiday, please write something about it

The Rules
  • Max 10 pictures per entry. You may link to more in an album
  • Pictures may be no more then 800 pixel wide
  • You may enter 3 times (different holidays)
  • Don´t forget to show us the overview of the room
  • It doesn´t have to be indoors, you can decorate exteriors as well, as long as they are festive
  • You don´t have to show your Sims, but they are of course welcomed
  • Have fun: Remember this is a challenge not a contest

Remember to add :Heidy: in your post if you want detailed feedback on what works and what doesn't.

This challenge will close the 6th of January

Participation prize

Lovely and talented zveki gave us this beautiful pp, thanks a lot zveki!

[Image: preview2_zps711e76ac.png]

[Image: preview_zps245ee2ed.jpg]

You'll get this shiny award for participating [Image: holiday.png]
[+] 4 users say Thank You to Findu for this post
Received Awards:
Photographer of the WeekNew FriendDorm CrazyBirthday WisherBeing BraveSending LoveFeedbackerTreasure HunterChild FriendlyTake me AwayPet PersonHoarderTech SuportEP MonsterPrize DonatorWCIF MasterPhotographer of the MonthSmall QuartersEA are you kidding?FeaturedChallenge HostCopy CatFreelancerHorse LoverCarebearAd ManRetired StafferOn a Platter
Participants

The Sims 3

The Sims 2

* = Received PP. If you have a * next to your name and did not receive the PP please PM the moderator.
Received Awards:
Photographer of the WeekNew FriendDorm CrazyBirthday WisherBeing BraveSending LoveFeedbackerTreasure HunterChild FriendlyTake me AwayPet PersonHoarderTech SuportEP MonsterPrize DonatorWCIF MasterPhotographer of the MonthSmall QuartersEA are you kidding?FeaturedChallenge HostCopy CatFreelancerHorse LoverCarebearAd ManRetired StafferOn a Platter
Great initiative Findu! I am really looking forward to seeing a lot of cool pictures. If you guys want to write a little bit about the scenes please do so!
[Image: logo-small.png][Image: PinkRabit-logo-2.jpg][Image: logo_small.gif]

Editor in Chief • Head of Layouts • General go to person • Take better PicturesHow to post imagesForum Rules
[+] 1 user says Thank You to macthekat for this post
Received Awards:
OrganizerAd ManPhotographerLayouterChallenge HostStir CrazyTutorial WriterTopic StarterFeedbackerLS Extra StafferTreasure HunterGreat BuilderDesign StylerGold StafferDorm CrazyTake me AwayCount Them: 1, 2, 3Time TravellerClock RacerBirthday WisherHoarderSending LoveAnd unicornsTech SuportPet PersonChallenge CrazyPrize DonatorChallenge GuruSmall QuartersEP MonsterMini MeEA are you kidding?Based in FictionWCIF MasterJudgecornDeck the HallsSilver StafferDine outColor Lover
\o/ YUS! I'm, SO ready for a holiday challenge! And I'm glad it's not limited to Christmas, thanks for that!
[Image: banner_services.jpg]
Free your mind and the rest will follow
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Jaguwar for this post
Received Awards:
Small QuartersNew FriendTreasure HunterBirthday WisherChallenge HostMini MeSending LoveProofreaderWriterPhotographerOn a Platter
I'm really excited for all the beautiful entries and hope we'll get some nice stories behind the pictures, too! And I'm a bit exited of hosting my first challenge giggle
And I've pm'ed with a great creator here, hopefully it's possible to get a fantastic PP Wink
Received Awards:
I'm gonna enter AFTER seasons >:D for obvious reasons. /(.o.)\
Music Living La Vida Loca! Carpe Diem! Sun
Call me Debby Nod
[Image: smiley-eatdrink015.gif]

Received Awards:
New FriendLlama DesignerTreasure HunterChallenge HostSmall QuartersBirthday WisherEA are you kidding?Child Friendly
I decided to do a children's halloween party in my game (build for the purpose) perhaps you can spot which house it is as it has been used for a challenge before.

[Image: Screenshot-1267.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-1271.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-1273.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-1274.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-1277.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-1280.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-1282.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-1284.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-1286.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-1288.jpg]

Editor in Chief • Head of Layouts • General go to person • Take better PicturesHow to post imagesForum Rules
Received Awards:
OrganizerAd ManPhotographerLayouterChallenge HostStir CrazyTutorial WriterTopic StarterFeedbackerLS Extra StafferTreasure HunterGreat BuilderDesign StylerGold StafferDorm CrazyTake me AwayCount Them: 1, 2, 3Time TravellerClock RacerBirthday WisherHoarderSending LoveAnd unicornsTech SuportPet PersonChallenge CrazyPrize DonatorChallenge GuruSmall QuartersEP MonsterMini MeEA are you kidding?Based in FictionWCIF MasterJudgecornDeck the HallsSilver StafferDine outColor Lover
Mac, thank you for your kick off! Bear

My nearly five year old son stood besides me while looking at your pictures and says, wow Halloween, lMummy, look at the teddy with the bones, the skull and all the pumpkins, that is really cooool, and he's so right!
The decorations fits the livingroom and the theme perfect, not too many, just right! And the warm colours of the decorated diningroom with the buffet and outside in front of the window the matching tree, perfect, you created a great and warm atmosphere for the kids! I love your halloween party! Heart
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Findu for this post
Received Awards:
Thank you Findu and thank you to your son as well.

Received Awards:
Amazing entry, matcthecat! Yes Awesome!

D4 INSPIRATION STUDIO is a blog where I collect the best pictures of furniture design, architecture, interior design and landscape to make it quick and easy the selection of images that it can inspire your next creations.
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Mordazzo for this post
Received Awards:
New FriendPrize DonatorTreasure Hunter

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Exterior Seeds of Design 3.0 - The Outdoors kitkat 42 5,442 07-07-2017, 11:17 PM
Last Post: Jaguwar
  Decorating Tiny Feet macthekat 53 6,859 07-06-2017, 09:06 PM
Last Post: Breila
  Mixed Spotlight on Color 3.0 kitkat 71 8,146 07-06-2017, 09:01 PM
Last Post: Breila