We have all heard about the expression ”think outside the box”. But what does it really mean? Probably that we should do something different, creative and unexpected. So why don´t test that expression to the fullest, by decorating a box?
I give you a box and you are free to do whatever you want, as long as it is in the box and of course you need to think outside the box.
- You are not allowed to add any walls outside the ”box”
- You are not allowed to re size the ”box”
- No second floor
- You can add walls inside the ”box”
- You can add windows and doors
- The focus should be inside the box
- Max 10 pictures per entry. You may link to more in an album
- Pictures may be no more then 800 pixel wide
- You may enter 3 times
- Have fun: Remember this is a challenge not a contest
- The forum's Challenge & Contest Rules also apply.
Remember to add in your post if you want detailed feedback on what works and what doesn't.
This challenge will close: March 12th 2013
Donations are welcome
You know you can't smile without me
Always look on the bright side of life