Warning [2] Use of undefined constant ‘admin’ - assumed '‘admin’' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) - Line: 26 - File: inc/config.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/config.php 26 errorHandler->error
/inc/init.php 65 require_once
/global.php 18 require_once
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Think outside the box (closes March 12th)
The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP]   errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1880 header
/inc/class_session.php 357 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
/global.php 54 session->init
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 362 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 101 my_setcookie
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 255 my_set_array_cookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 47 mark_forum_read
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read

Decorating Think outside the box (closes March 12th)
I love the idea of this challenge because I love to design small spaces.

I create in my "box" a day spa. Its located in Sunlit Tides and its one of the best kept secrets by the locals. You can get a manicure, pedicure, massage, facials all for a great price, but its by appointment only.

Floor Plan HERE

[Image: 12.jpg]

[Image: 6.jpg]
(Check in and waiting area)

[Image: 10.jpg]

[Image: 9.jpg]

[Image: 4.jpg]

[Image: 7.jpg]

[Image: 8.jpg]

[Image: 1.jpg]

[Image: 3.jpg]

[Image: 2.jpg]
(changing area and powder room)

[+] 1 user says Thank You to lpvinyl21 for this post
Received Awards:
Copy CatBeing BraveContest WinnerChild FriendlyFeaturedOn a Platter
Oh, my goodness - that is divine, LP Inlove The manicure and pedicure stations are perfect. And the massage area! Nice work Smile

(must go back and look at all the other lovely entries, too!)[/u]
[+] 1 user says Thank You to kitkat for this post
Received Awards:
WriterProofreaderWish FulfillerLS Extra StafferBirthday WisherTreasure HunterSending LoveSilver StafferChild FriendlyPrize DonatorChallenge HostGold StafferAd ManPhotographerEA are you kidding?On a Platter
Absolutely awesome entries. I loooove every one of them. Well done Clap
[Image: Siggie%20pic1%20web.jpg]
New FriendBeginner's LuckTreasure HunterBeing BraveHoarderColor LoverSocial ButterflySending LoveBeginner BuildersDonatorCarebearI DoSound of MusicChild FriendlySmall QuartersTake me AwayBased in FictionCount Them: 1, 2, 3Time TravellerDorm CrazyClock RacerOrganizerBirthday WisherFeedbackerPet PersonPrize DonatorCopy CatChallenge HostEP MonsterMini MeEA are you kidding?Wish FulfillerWCIF MasterJudgecornThank MachineFreelancerStir CrazyParty AnimalDeck the HallsAd ManRetired ModeratorRetired Staffer
Wow I'm blown away! I was so not expecting anything like what you guys have created, but all of your entries are beautiful Clap
[Image: mhwnsx.jpg]
Origin ID: GreenGirl1OO
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Green-Girl for this post
Received Awards:
New FriendBeing BraveSmall QuartersSending LoveFeaturedFeedbackerCopy CatI DoChild FriendlyHoliday SpiritCount Them: 1, 2, 3Birthday WisherGreat ChefOn a Platter
Too cool LPVinyl! Love that a lot!
[Image: banner_services.jpg]
Free your mind and the rest will follow
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Jaguwar for this post
Received Awards:
Small QuartersNew FriendTreasure HunterBirthday WisherChallenge HostMini MeSending LoveProofreaderWriterPhotographerOn a Platter
springjunkie What a lovely flower shop! I love the eclectic furniture selection, the entire space is so light and inviting.
LadyMaurader A very nice space, and I love that you've included a laptop station; great attention to detail.
lpvinyl21 WOW! I saw this room on your tumblr but it looks even better here. I'm completely enamoured with the outside (dying to know where you got that tile pattern from!) and the inside is so soothing and relaxing to look at. I really like the hints of Asian decor you've included without it seeming too theme-y.

I'm itching to get decorating and the entries so far are inspiring, so I may have to give this challenge a try!
[+] 2 users say Thank You to danimaree for this post
Received Awards:
New FriendSending LoveBirthday WisherBeing BraveContest WinnerBased in FictionOn a Platter
springjunkie- Very adorable flower shop you have created! Such a clever idea to use randon furniture as display.

Lady Maurader- What a cozy bookstore/cafe you have created. This would make a nice addition to my Sim world.

lpvinyl121- drool WOW!! I love your day spa! So igenious how you made the pedicure area!
[Image: sig_tiki.jpg] [Image: mayPOTM.jpg]
[+] 1 user says Thank You to tiki5872 for this post
Received Awards:
Beginner's LuckPhotographer of the WeekNew FriendTreasure HunterChild FriendlyChatty CathySending LoveBirthday WisherI DoDorm CrazySmall QuartersDeck the HallsBeing BravePet PersonCopy CatSound of MusicEA are you kidding?Contest WinnerPhotographer of the MonthWCIF MasterCount Them: 1, 2, 3FeaturedEP MonsterStir CrazyParty AnimalChallenge HostEco FriendlyGreat GardenerColor Lover
I hope I don't get in trouble for dbl posting, but my last post was a couple days ago Blush, and I have a question on the challenge rules. I was wondering if the 7x7 room had to be made up of full walls, or could we use maybe half walls in one section, or maybe even fake walls or fencing? I am currently working on my entry, and had an idea but don't want to put too much into the idea if it's against the rules.

Thanks Sun
[Image: sig_tiki.jpg] [Image: mayPOTM.jpg]
Received Awards:
Beginner's LuckPhotographer of the WeekNew FriendTreasure HunterChild FriendlyChatty CathySending LoveBirthday WisherI DoDorm CrazySmall QuartersDeck the HallsBeing BravePet PersonCopy CatSound of MusicEA are you kidding?Contest WinnerPhotographer of the MonthWCIF MasterCount Them: 1, 2, 3FeaturedEP MonsterStir CrazyParty AnimalChallenge HostEco FriendlyGreat GardenerColor Lover
Hello everyone
I´m really sorry that I havn´t been here for awhile, but I´ve started a new job that takes most of my time. I also want to say a big thank you to the moderate that has kept the participantslist updated.

Now over to something better, your entries. I just have to say OMG! I´m really happy to see all the different ideas that you all come up with. I will soon show you my idea of thinking outside the box, but at the moment my game is giving me the thumb down.

SpringJunkie: I love your entry, it´s so bright and well done. You have used different materials, like stone, metal and wood in a good combination, and the colours are perfect for a flowershop. The way you used
various places to have the flowers is very creative. I also adore your pictures ^^

LadyMaurader: I think it´s a great idea to do a coffeeshop, with a small kitchen "like" area, that´s nice. The outside area is a fine touch to the whole place.

IpVinyl: Amazing pictures! The colours are calm and work wonderful together. I like the fact that you can see a theme through the spa, without it becoming boring. Also, you placed the walls in a very interesting way, that creates small rooms that confluence nicely.

And Tiki, you are allowed to change the walls to half walls or fake walls. The important thing is that it is still a box. Looking forward to see your idea ^^
You know you can't smile without me
And remeber
Always look on the bright side of life Happy02

[+] 2 users say Thank You to Diddi91 for this post
Received Awards:
New FriendChatty CathyBirthday WisherChallenge HostSound of MusicBeing BraveEA are you kidding?Small QuartersColor Lover
Here it is, my first try at going outside the box.
My main focus was to use things as a decoration that you may not normaly do and also have everything in the same color, to see the effect when something just "pop" out.

[Image: 1zy8whi.jpg]

[Image: 2nrzded.jpg]

[Image: wbowte.jpg]

[Image: 2wghtzk.jpg]

[Image: wugcxf.jpg]

And overview
[Image: 34imrvd.jpg]
You know you can't smile without me
And remeber
Always look on the bright side of life Happy02

[+] 2 users say Thank You to Diddi91 for this post
Received Awards:
New FriendChatty CathyBirthday WisherChallenge HostSound of MusicBeing BraveEA are you kidding?Small QuartersColor Lover

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Exterior Seeds of Design 3.0 - The Outdoors kitkat 42 14,878 07-07-2017, 11:17 PM
Last Post: Jaguwar
  Decorating Tiny Feet macthekat 53 17,668 07-06-2017, 09:06 PM
Last Post: Breila
  Mixed Spotlight on Color 3.0 kitkat 71 21,648 07-06-2017, 09:01 PM
Last Post: Breila