MsWry's Pictures
So I'm uploading some of my pictures Nod

so first some of my livingrooms:

[Image: Screenshot-71_zps119a69f0.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-74_zps5066dbb4.jpg]
Received Awards:
New FriendSmall QuartersTreasure HunterChild FriendlyBeing BraveEP MonsterCopy CatSending LoveFeaturedDorm CrazyBirthday Wisher
Lovely pictures and beautifully furnished and decorated. Well done Smile
[Image: Siggie%20pic1%20web.jpg]
New FriendBeginner's LuckTreasure HunterBeing BraveHoarderColor LoverSocial ButterflySending LoveBeginner BuildersDonatorCarebearI DoSound of MusicChild FriendlySmall QuartersTake me AwayBased in FictionCount Them: 1, 2, 3Time TravellerDorm CrazyClock RacerOrganizerBirthday WisherFeedbackerPet PersonPrize DonatorCopy CatChallenge HostEP MonsterMini MeEA are you kidding?Wish FulfillerWCIF MasterJudgecornThank MachineFreelancerStir CrazyParty AnimalDeck the HallsAd ManRetired ModeratorRetired Staffer
Love love LOVE the contrasting orange and... mint green? (That's not the right name, but anyway I love it!) in the first pic. Lovely furnishings, very clean and inviting.
[Image: banner_services.jpg]
Free your mind and the rest will follow
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Jaguwar for this post
Received Awards:
Small QuartersNew FriendTreasure HunterBirthday WisherChallenge HostMini MeSending LoveProofreaderWriterPhotographerOn a Platter
One of my recent built kitchens

[Image: Screenshot-102_zps51736fe3.jpg]

Shot from one of my little simgirls room
[Image: Screenshot-95_zps9ea32269.jpg]

And a house which got a little 'makeover'
[Image: Screenshot-66_zpsbac04d45.jpg]
Received Awards:
New FriendSmall QuartersTreasure HunterChild FriendlyBeing BraveEP MonsterCopy CatSending LoveFeaturedDorm CrazyBirthday Wisher
[Image: Screenshot-125_zpsa22d0895.jpg]

and one of my little simmies i recently created
[Image: Screenshot-124_zps8df0eb62.jpg]
[+] 2 users say Thank You to MsWry for this post
Received Awards:
This is what i am working on at the moment: my first neighbourhood Rock

[Image: neighnourhood_zps55aad279.jpg]

And some houses I placed in it :

The Lighthouse
[Image: Screenshot-214Custom_zps16a651c0.jpg]

A modern 40x40 lot
[Image: Screenshot-213Custom_zps08365d86.jpg]

Hill Top House
[Image: Screenshot-212Custom_zpsee886d21.jpg]
[+] 1 user says Thank You to MsWry for this post
Received Awards:
Looks good. Will keep an eye out for the completed world Smile
[Image: Siggie%20pic1%20web.jpg]
New FriendBeginner's LuckTreasure HunterBeing BraveHoarderColor LoverSocial ButterflySending LoveBeginner BuildersDonatorCarebearI DoSound of MusicChild FriendlySmall QuartersTake me AwayBased in FictionCount Them: 1, 2, 3Time TravellerDorm CrazyClock RacerOrganizerBirthday WisherFeedbackerPet PersonPrize DonatorCopy CatChallenge HostEP MonsterMini MeEA are you kidding?Wish FulfillerWCIF MasterJudgecornThank MachineFreelancerStir CrazyParty AnimalDeck the HallsAd ManRetired ModeratorRetired Staffer
No wonder we haven't heard from you in a while, you've been busy! Can't wait to see your progress on this one. Smile
[Image: banner_services.jpg]
Free your mind and the rest will follow
Received Awards:
Small QuartersNew FriendTreasure HunterBirthday WisherChallenge HostMini MeSending LoveProofreaderWriterPhotographerOn a Platter
Oh wow ... this looks really promising. I'm always on the lookout for small worlds - I prefer them to bigger ones as I can a) control the population better (as I play only Asian themed worlds) and b) my computer is much more grateful LOL

Looks really good - wish I could test play it as well but my game has been acting up and I do not have all eps and sps.
Received Awards:
Photographer of the WeekNew FriendTreasure HunterBeginner's LuckBeing BraveBeginner BuildersBirthday WisherDonatorSending LoveSmall QuartersTake me AwayTime TravellerChallenge CrazyChallenge RocketeerSound of MusicI DoDeck the HallsPet PersonCopy CatEco FriendlyEA are you kidding?Mini MeChild FriendlyGreat GardenerPhotographer of the MonthGreat ChefFeaturedRaised from the DeadOn a Platter
Some old pictures i found on my computer
I used Mac's gorgeous rowhouse from here for these pics

[Image: Screenshot-255Custom_zps88ab2422.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-256Custom_zps7c0850e9.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-252Custom_zps2e57a7bd.jpg]

and another flat in this house. it's suposed to be for a young promising painter [Image: Screenshot-258Custom_zpsa172cf6a.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-257Custom_zpsf0a60f52.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-261Custom_zps92fcbf30.jpg]

unfortunately our little artist doesn't give a damn about his/her garden

[Image: Screenshot-263Custom_zps5ad1fb92.jpg]
Received Awards:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  mech's album mechbutterfly 96 17,899 09-12-2017, 03:17 PM
Last Post: techangy
  Allears' Album Allears 15 3,418 01-26-2017, 07:04 PM
Last Post: Allears
  Ziva's Album Ziva 94 22,677 11-06-2016, 03:25 PM
Last Post: macthekat