Warning [2] Use of undefined constant ‘admin’ - assumed '‘admin’' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) - Line: 26 - File: inc/config.php PHP 7.2.12 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/config.php 26 errorHandler->error
/inc/init.php 65 require_once
/global.php 18 require_once
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Container Living (Closes May 24th)
The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.2.12 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP]   errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1880 header
/inc/class_session.php 357 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
/global.php 54 session->init
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.2.12 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 362 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 101 my_setcookie
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 255 my_set_array_cookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 47 mark_forum_read
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read

Building Container Living (Closes May 24th)
[Image: containerlivingbanner.jpg]

Not just for resourceful squatters, container architecture is taking the world by storm. Shipping containers can be readily modified with a range of creature comforts, and can be connected and stacked to create modular, efficient spaces for a fraction of the cost.

The Task
Build a home or business using shipping containers. Be creative with your containers, but remember it still needs to look like it was made using shipping containers.

The Rules
  • Max 10 pictures per entry including overviews. You may link to more in an album
  • Pictures may be no more then 800 pixel wide
  • You may enter 3 times
  • Each container must be either 3 x 6 or 4 x 8 squares, you can use a mix of both sizes in your build
  • You may use as many containers as you like
  • You may place the containers any way you like
  • You may remove the walls between adjacent containers
  • This is a building challenge so your primary focus should be on the build, you can decorate and landscape but it is not necessary
  • Have fun: Remember this is a challenge not a contest
  • The forum's Challenge & Contest Rules also apply

Remember to add Heidy in your post if you want detailed feedback on what works and what doesn't.

This challenge will close: May 24th 2013

Participation prize

This challenge is to coincide with March's Treasure Hunt. While you are looking for inspiration why not join the hunt! arrr

Inspiration can be found here and all over the web google
Received Awards:
OrganizerFeaturedGreat GardenerHoarderStir CrazyCarebearWCIF MasterLS Extra StafferTreasure HunterNew FriendChallenge RocketeerChallenge CrazyDesign StylerTutorial WriterSmall QuartersChild FriendlyChallenge GuruThank MachineBirthday WisherDeck the HallsAnd unicornsTech SuportPet PersonPhotographer of the WeekChallenge HostCopy CatEP MonsterEA are you kidding?Time TravellerMini MeSending LovePhotographer of the MonthBeginner's LuckGreat BuilderParty AnimalTopic StarterVery helpfulSocial ButterflyChallenge MasterChatty CathyBeing BraveSilver StafferGold StafferCount Them: 1, 2, 3Clock RacerDance the night awayPhotographer
Participants

The Sims 3

The Sims 2
[if you have a Participation Prize] * = Received PP. If you have a * next to your name and did not receive the PP please PM the moderator.
Received Awards:
OrganizerFeaturedGreat GardenerHoarderStir CrazyCarebearWCIF MasterLS Extra StafferTreasure HunterNew FriendChallenge RocketeerChallenge CrazyDesign StylerTutorial WriterSmall QuartersChild FriendlyChallenge GuruThank MachineBirthday WisherDeck the HallsAnd unicornsTech SuportPet PersonPhotographer of the WeekChallenge HostCopy CatEP MonsterEA are you kidding?Time TravellerMini MeSending LovePhotographer of the MonthBeginner's LuckGreat BuilderParty AnimalTopic StarterVery helpfulSocial ButterflyChallenge MasterChatty CathyBeing BraveSilver StafferGold StafferCount Them: 1, 2, 3Clock RacerDance the night awayPhotographer
This is an awesome challenge! I can't wait to try it Smile See the Treasure Hunt does come in handy for inspiration giggle
[Image: Siggie%20pic1%20web.jpg]
New FriendBeginner's LuckTreasure HunterBeing BraveHoarderColor LoverSocial ButterflySending LoveBeginner BuildersDonatorCarebearI DoSound of MusicChild FriendlySmall QuartersTake me AwayBased in FictionCount Them: 1, 2, 3Time TravellerDorm CrazyClock RacerOrganizerBirthday WisherFeedbackerPet PersonPrize DonatorCopy CatChallenge HostEP MonsterMini MeEA are you kidding?Wish FulfillerWCIF MasterJudgecornThank MachineFreelancerStir CrazyParty AnimalDeck the HallsAd ManRetired ModeratorRetired Staffer
AHH! I'm so excited this challenge opened :D
[Image: MarchPOTM.jpg]
Received Awards:
New FriendTreasure HunterBeing BraveSending LoveSmall QuartersCopy CatPet PersonBased in FictionPhotographer of the MonthChild FriendlyWCIF MasterEA are you kidding?Featured
So we can use as many containers as we like as long as they are either 3x6 or 4x8? We can also combine containers? Okay... I THINK I get it. :P
Music Living La Vida Loca! Carpe Diem! Sun
Call me Debby Nod
[Image: smiley-eatdrink015.gif]

Received Awards:
New FriendLlama DesignerTreasure HunterChallenge HostSmall QuartersBirthday WisherEA are you kidding?Child Friendly
Such a cool challenge, Kem! Definitely going to give this one a go...
Received Awards:
WriterProofreaderWish FulfillerLS Extra StafferBirthday WisherTreasure HunterSending LoveSilver StafferChild FriendlyPrize DonatorChallenge HostGold StafferAd ManPhotographerEA are you kidding?On a Platter
Yup you can use as many as you like however you like. Cant wait to see what you all come up with. I recently did a container home for another challenge (its where I got the idea from to be honest) I would of posted it here but I think my sizes were different lol
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Kementari for this post
Received Awards:
So it seems like I'm the first to give it a try Blush

Here's what came to my mind.

I used 7 4x8 containers.

outside:
[Image: Screenshot-148_zpsaabdf4d9.jpg]

overview:
[Image: Screenshot-168_zps1ee0819e.jpg]

groundfloor:
[Image: Screenshot-158_zps9fbd5f33.jpg]

first floor:
[Image: Screenshot-157_zps2ef908e9.jpg]

the artist's container:
[Image: Screenshot-150_zps3b9fc6fb.jpg]

looking inside the living area:
[Image: Screenshot-162_zps148695a6.jpg]

living area
[Image: Screenshot-166_zpsda47f90e.jpg]

eating/cooking area
[Image: Screenshot-163_zps850dda10.jpg]

sleeping:
[Image: Screenshot-167_zpsc22ba644.jpg]

and the relaxing area outside
[Image: Screenshot-160_zps04add696.jpg]

The bathroom is nothing special so I didn't take photos (mostly because it's too small to not having the pictures a fish-eye-effect (do you say it like that in english?))

well that's it so please Heidy
Received Awards:
New FriendSmall QuartersTreasure HunterChild FriendlyBeing BraveEP MonsterCopy CatSending LoveFeaturedDorm CrazyBirthday Wisher
MsWry you did a wonderful job! Yes

I used 3 containers, 2 of them of 13x6 and the other one of 17x6, what i did is join them in a U form and added walls, windows/doors and an indoor garden.
Heidy would be nice.

Overview

More photos here

[Image: tumblr_miwkxc4CVE1redkwko2_1280.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_miwkxc4CVE1redkwko3_1280.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_miwkxc4CVE1redkwko7_1280.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_miwkxc4CVE1redkwko6_1280.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_miwkxc4CVE1redkwko1_1280.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_miwkxc4CVE1redkwko4_1280.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_miwkxc4CVE1redkwko5_1280.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_miwkxc4CVE1redkwko8_1280.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_miwkxc4CVE1redkwko10_1280.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_miwkxc4CVE1redkwko9_1280.jpg]
[Image: tumblr_mg6ehpxeFR1redkwko1_250.png]
Received Awards:
Child FriendlyEA are you kidding?Small QuartersGreat GardenerBased in FictionFeaturedColor Lover
This was quite fun to do and it made the perfect space for my founder of my legacy family when she finally decides to retire

[Image: 97bcabbb-2104-4cee-821f-0a6d3e4ef5ed_zps5467abd5.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-20_zps607697db.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-21_zps8914135c.jpg]

[Image: e26bfea0-198e-400e-a66b-dedf82e45455_zpsea467442.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-24_zps44fa6478.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-30_zps94ee41ac.jpg]

You can see more photos on my blog.
Received Awards:
Treasure HunterNew FriendSmall QuartersCopy CatSending LoveEA are you kidding?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Exterior Seeds of Design 3.0 - The Outdoors kitkat 42 14,878 07-07-2017, 11:17 PM
Last Post: Jaguwar
  Decorating Tiny Feet macthekat 53 17,668 07-06-2017, 09:06 PM
Last Post: Breila
  Mixed Spotlight on Color 3.0 kitkat 71 21,648 07-06-2017, 09:01 PM
Last Post: Breila