Not just for resourceful squatters, container architecture is taking the world by storm. Shipping containers can be readily modified with a range of creature comforts, and can be connected and stacked to create modular, efficient spaces for a fraction of the cost.
Build a home or business using shipping containers. Be creative with your containers, but remember it still needs to look like it was made using shipping containers.
- Max 10 pictures per entry including overviews. You may link to more in an album
- Pictures may be no more then 800 pixel wide
- You may enter 3 times
- Each container must be either 3 x 6 or 4 x 8 squares, you can use a mix of both sizes in your build
- You may use as many containers as you like
- You may place the containers any way you like
- You may remove the walls between adjacent containers
- This is a building challenge so your primary focus should be on the build, you can decorate and landscape but it is not necessary
- Have fun: Remember this is a challenge not a contest
- The forum's Challenge & Contest Rules also apply
Remember to add in your post if you want detailed feedback on what works and what doesn't.
This challenge will close: May 24th 2013
This challenge is to coincide with March's Treasure Hunt. While you are looking for inspiration why not join the hunt!
Inspiration can be found here and all over the web