Wedding arch for sims 3
Is there any kind of wedding arch made by EA for sims 3? I can`t seem to find one in my game... Crying
A loving heart is the beginning of all knowledge Heart

[Image: krissuliin_doty_2013.png]
Received Awards:
Birthday WisherNew FriendTreasure HunterBeing BraveBeginner BuildersCount Them: 1, 2, 3Copy CatContest WinnerStir CrazyParty AnimalJudgecornFeatured
There was one that came with Generations.
[+] 1 user says Thank You to megativity13 for this post
Received Awards:
Very helpfulWCIF MasterTreasure HunterHoarderEA are you kidding?Carebear
I found this bit of information about the wedding arch for The Sims 3

Quote:The wedding arch in The Sims 3 is introduced in The Sims 3: Generations Expansion Pack, as this expansion carrying the theme Live Every Age to The Fullest. There is also available the Wedding Cake as complementary stuff for Sims marriage.

The wedding arch in The Sims 3: Generations resembles wedding arch in The Sims 2. The couple will have option to immediately 'Get Married' by clicking on the arch, and people will gather around autonomously to watch them exchange rings.

In The Sims 3: Generations, the bride and groom won't wear any special outfits like in The Sims 2, so player must decide the best outfits for them in their special day, or let them get married in their default formal outfits.

Credit The Sims Wiki

Go to buy mode and sort by room categories. It's under outdoors, outdoor activities (The football ball)
[Image: Siggie%20pic1%20web.jpg]
New FriendBeginner's LuckTreasure HunterBeing BraveHoarderColor LoverSocial ButterflySending LoveBeginner BuildersDonatorCarebearI DoSound of MusicChild FriendlySmall QuartersTake me AwayBased in FictionCount Them: 1, 2, 3Time TravellerDorm CrazyClock RacerOrganizerBirthday WisherFeedbackerPet PersonPrize DonatorCopy CatChallenge HostEP MonsterMini MeEA are you kidding?Wish FulfillerWCIF MasterJudgecornThank MachineFreelancerStir CrazyParty AnimalDeck the HallsAd ManRetired ModeratorRetired Staffer
Thank you very much for your help my friends! I found one! Happy02 Thank you Mea for telling me where it is, I mostly use buy mode by function and I could not found wedding arch from there. I`ve never would have guessed that there is one if you use buy mode by rooms. You are an angel! Angel Thank you Bear
A loving heart is the beginning of all knowledge Heart

[Image: krissuliin_doty_2013.png]
Received Awards:
Birthday WisherNew FriendTreasure HunterBeing BraveBeginner BuildersCount Them: 1, 2, 3Copy CatContest WinnerStir CrazyParty AnimalJudgecornFeatured
My pleasure to help Krissuliin Smile
[Image: Siggie%20pic1%20web.jpg]
New FriendBeginner's LuckTreasure HunterBeing BraveHoarderColor LoverSocial ButterflySending LoveBeginner BuildersDonatorCarebearI DoSound of MusicChild FriendlySmall QuartersTake me AwayBased in FictionCount Them: 1, 2, 3Time TravellerDorm CrazyClock RacerOrganizerBirthday WisherFeedbackerPet PersonPrize DonatorCopy CatChallenge HostEP MonsterMini MeEA are you kidding?Wish FulfillerWCIF MasterJudgecornThank MachineFreelancerStir CrazyParty AnimalDeck the HallsAd ManRetired ModeratorRetired Staffer
The wedding arch is located in the Buy menu; you purchase and place it on a property like a normal piece of furniture or decoration. The arch is classified as both a miscellaneous item and a party item, so it can be found under both categories in the Buy menu. Once the wedding arch is placed and the wedding party is under way, either of the engaged Sims can initiate the wedding ceremony by selecting the wedding arch and choosing the "Get Married" option. Once the ceremony is initiated, guests will automatically gather around the arch to witness the proceedings. After the ceremony is over, the two Sims are married and the party continues.
Received Awards:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Solved Help! Horus deco buildings WhiteDot 2 1,406 08-05-2015, 06:09 PM
Last Post: WhiteDot
  Solved Camera Mods Storietime 2 1,603 03-08-2015, 11:52 AM
Last Post: Storietime
  Solved Clutters can't be deleted (in game) Kweenie 7 2,659 02-24-2015, 11:49 PM
Last Post: Kementari