Warning [2] Use of undefined constant ‘admin’ - assumed '‘admin’' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) - Line: 26 - File: inc/config.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/config.php 26 errorHandler->error
/inc/init.php 65 require_once
/global.php 18 require_once
/showthread.php 26 require_once
The Eco - friendly way (Closes June 26th)
The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP]   errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1880 header
/inc/class_session.php 357 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
/global.php 54 session->init
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 362 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 101 my_setcookie
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 255 my_set_array_cookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 47 mark_forum_read
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read

Decorating The Eco - friendly way (Closes June 26th)
Misha is a 23 year old architecture student. She recently moved to lovely Aurora Falls to continue working towards her advanced degree. She found this charming one-bedroom house for sale and set about making it as eco-friendly as possible.

The first thing she did was replace the windows in the living area with floor to ceiling double pane insulated windows which protect against harsh outside temperatures while allowing plenty of natural light.

[Image: Screenshot-62.jpg]

Most of Misha's furnishings were salvaged or passed to her by friends and family members. She found the sofa at a tag sale. The paint was peeling and the cushions were mildewed, but for $15, it was still a deal. Misha repainted and reupholstered the sofa herself using eco-friendly paint and organic cotton.

[Image: Screenshot-67.jpg]

The coffee table was a gift from her boyfriend Dom, made from scrap lumber and finished with multiple coats of glossy, eco-friendly shellac.

[Image: Screenshot-64.jpg]

The 70's era console televsion was given to her by her great-uncle before he moved to a retirement community. It's terribly heavy, but it still works great!

[Image: Screenshot-63.jpg]

The pine shelves were salvaged from a lumber yard. Misha sanded them to a baby smooth finish, topped with a coat of shellac. They hold her main collecting obsessions - books and old glassware found at flea markets and the like.

[Image: Screenshot-61.jpg]

Misha's other obsession is plants. Not only do they help bring the outdoors in, they produce oxygen and clean the air, very beneficial for Misha!

[Image: Screenshot-60.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-65.jpg]

Heidy Please.
Dr. McCoy: Do you know what you get if you feed a tribble too much?
Capt. Kirk: A fat tribble?

Please, call me Donna. Bigsmile

* Animal lover * Couch potato * Bookworm * Shy * Family - oriented *
[+] 1 user says Thank You to FatTribble for this post
Received Awards:
New FriendEA are you kidding?Beginner's LuckAsk a question for Bella, Dina or AndyChild FriendlyRaised from the DeadEco FriendlyTreasure HunterDesign StylerEP MonsterFeatured
Hello !

I love Eco friendly stuff and thought I might bring out some old things of mine, made of driftwood. So here is a living room opened on a dining and kitchen, all in driftwood. Heidy

[Image: 7.jpg]

[Image: 5.jpg]

[Image: 8.jpg]

[Image: 9.jpg]

[Image: 3.jpg]

Thank you for this challenge. bye
[Image: 678388SignatureBlog.jpg]
[+] 2 users say Thank You to annejline for this post
Received Awards:
New FriendBeing BraveSmall QuartersPrize DonatorPet PersonEco FriendlyTake me AwayFeaturedFeedbacker

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Exterior Seeds of Design 3.0 - The Outdoors kitkat 42 14,878 07-07-2017, 11:17 PM
Last Post: Jaguwar
  Decorating Tiny Feet macthekat 53 17,668 07-06-2017, 09:06 PM
Last Post: Breila
  Mixed Spotlight on Color 3.0 kitkat 71 21,648 07-06-2017, 09:01 PM
Last Post: Breila