Warning [2] Use of undefined constant ‘admin’ - assumed '‘admin’' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) - Line: 26 - File: inc/config.php PHP 7.2.12 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/config.php 26 errorHandler->error
/inc/init.php 65 require_once
/global.php 18 require_once
/showthread.php 26 require_once
House Plan advice.... Please help
The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.2.12 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP]   errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1880 header
/inc/class_session.php 357 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
/global.php 54 session->init
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.2.12 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 362 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 101 my_setcookie
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 255 my_set_array_cookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 47 mark_forum_read
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read

House Plan advice.... Please help
So this is the thing, I'm planning to build on a 30x30 lot in Arkham, and then I have absolute no idea which style to build it in, and I suck at planning a house TT, like where to put the living room, kitchen,...ect.... Sweating so I'm here hoping someone can give me some advice. The lot is quite slopped and the back facing the sea and the city. Here is the picture of the lot:
[Image: 16gap1j.jpg]
I would like it to have a living room, kitchen/dining room, a small office, one bathroom and two bedrooms. Preferably two stories. If anyone can help me it would be much appreciated Smile. So please and thank you Smile
Received Awards:
New Friend
Do you mind trying to show a few picture of the area around the lot?
What kind of sims to you want to live there?
[Image: logo-small.png][Image: PinkRabit-logo-2.jpg][Image: logo_small.gif]

Editor in Chief • Head of Layouts • General go to person • Take better PicturesHow to post imagesForum Rules
Received Awards:
OrganizerAd ManPhotographerLayouterChallenge HostStir CrazyTutorial WriterTopic StarterFeedbackerLS Extra StafferTreasure HunterGreat BuilderDesign StylerGold StafferDorm CrazyTake me AwayCount Them: 1, 2, 3Time TravellerClock RacerBirthday WisherHoarderSending LoveAnd unicornsTech SuportPet PersonChallenge CrazyPrize DonatorChallenge GuruSmall QuartersEP MonsterMini MeEA are you kidding?Based in FictionWCIF MasterJudgecornDeck the HallsSilver StafferDine outColor Lover
If you start a foundation at the front of the lot it will extend down to reach the ground, that way you can leave the lot sloped.

Fainali, xen, aafte sam 20 iers ov orxogrefkl riform, wi wud hev a lojikl, kohirnt speling in ius xrewawt xe Ingliy-spiking werld.
Mark Twain, A Plan for the Improvement of English Spelling.

[Image: logo.png]
Received Awards:
Treasure HunterSending LoveNew FriendBirthday WisherBeing BraveChallenge HostOrganizerSocial ButterflySmall QuartersChallenge CrazyChallenge RocketeerCopy CatRaised from the DeadBeginner BuildersEA are you kidding?FeedbackerPrize DonatorCount Them: 1, 2, 3Thank MachineEP MonsterStir CrazyParty AnimalChild FriendlyJudgecornAd ManBased in FictionTutorial WriterWriterMini MePhotographerOn a Platter
I build a traditional machiya on this very spot in my Arkham version (Iwo Shiro Island) - using the traditional machiya style provided me with a well sized living space and tiny galley-like kitchen, a half-bath, a small work space in the walkway/hall surrounding the living space and two well sized bedrooms and a bath on the second floor.
The Watanabes living there have two children and a dog.

[Image: Screenshot-991_zps36e11abe.jpg]

After this round of DOTY I will go back and take a screenshot of the floor plan.
[+] 2 users say Thank You to Naitomea_Sims for this post
Received Awards:
Photographer of the WeekNew FriendTreasure HunterBeginner's LuckBeing BraveBeginner BuildersBirthday WisherDonatorSending LoveSmall QuartersTake me AwayTime TravellerChallenge CrazyChallenge RocketeerSound of MusicI DoDeck the HallsPet PersonCopy CatEco FriendlyEA are you kidding?Mini MeChild FriendlyGreat GardenerPhotographer of the MonthGreat ChefFeaturedRaised from the DeadOn a Platter
Aw, that is a cute house there Naitomea_Sims Smile can't wait to see the floor plan Smile (that is, if you don't mind me messing up the entire style of the house?) I am thinking of having a couple living there with a dog, and later their children, maybe one or two Nod
Received Awards:
New Friend
Ruu, can you remove the quote from your posting? We do not quote in this entire forum, to avoid lag in loading.

I don't mind you messing up the floor plan, be my guest.
[+] 2 users say Thank You to Naitomea_Sims for this post
Received Awards:
Photographer of the WeekNew FriendTreasure HunterBeginner's LuckBeing BraveBeginner BuildersBirthday WisherDonatorSending LoveSmall QuartersTake me AwayTime TravellerChallenge CrazyChallenge RocketeerSound of MusicI DoDeck the HallsPet PersonCopy CatEco FriendlyEA are you kidding?Mini MeChild FriendlyGreat GardenerPhotographer of the MonthGreat ChefFeaturedRaised from the DeadOn a Platter
Has anyone built on this lot and willing to share their blueprint/ floor plan?????? Worried Please, I'm stuck on this beautiful lot SweatingWorried
Received Awards:
New Friend
Well dude!In according to me swimming pool is the need for every home and Swimming can get you feel good in the water.If you own a swimming pool, you should have the necessary knowledge of swimming pool chemicals.Ground Swimming Pools were once a luxury. Now more than ever people are making the investment in these types of outdoor swimming pools.So,if any body wants to share any ideas about it then please share me dude!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SmileSmile
life is sad.
Received Awards:
New Friend

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Photo What To Do With Boring ol' Ceilings. MrCrazyDaisy 5 4,782 04-17-2016, 02:37 PM
Last Post: jenny8237
Wink Murals kacicka777 4 2,219 08-02-2015, 05:35 PM
Last Post: kacicka777
  House/lots Building a modern mansion (sorta) lynhuh 6 3,711 09-24-2014, 05:38 PM
Last Post: macthekat