We would LOVE to hear what you think of the issue.

What were your favourite articles?
Which ad did you like best?
Did you like the theme?
Is there anything you would like to see more of?
Anything else?
[Image: logo-small.png][Image: PinkRabit-logo-2.jpg][Image: logo_small.gif]

Editor in Chief • Head of Layouts • General go to person • Take better PicturesHow to post imagesForum Rules
[+] 1 user says Thank You to macthekat for this post
Received Awards:
OrganizerAd ManPhotographerLayouterChallenge HostStir CrazyTutorial WriterTopic StarterFeedbackerLS Extra StafferTreasure HunterGreat BuilderDesign StylerGold StafferDorm CrazyTake me AwayCount Them: 1, 2, 3Time TravellerClock RacerBirthday WisherHoarderSending LoveAnd unicornsTech SuportPet PersonChallenge CrazyPrize DonatorChallenge GuruSmall QuartersEP MonsterMini MeEA are you kidding?Based in FictionWCIF MasterJudgecornDeck the HallsSilver StafferDine outColor Lover
Oh! Looks like I'm first!

Loved the issue! This time I read the articles as well! (Yeah, I still stared at the photography, a LOT, but this time i read as well... ^^")
I loved the interviews with Krissuliin and Ohbehave007! They were such an interesting readings. All the photography and designing was splendid as always! Some of the CC finds, oh, what a surprise, I actually don't have in my game, which means I'll definitely look them up. (Once I re-install my game!) The tips about the baby rooms, were very nice. And honestly I was amazed at the tips about building CC-free! Not that I plan on switching to TS3 soon, but I was still amazed! Overall, really, really good job! Heart

What else... I don't know if it's just me, but have anyone ever mentioned that the text on the pages is actually quite small, which makes it a little it hard to read? Sorry if somebody had already brought it up before, but since this is the first issue I read from first till last page, I just have to mention it. ^^" I wear glasses, which comes to say that my eyes are not in very good condition. I get headaches quite easily. And as much as I wanted to read every little bit of the issue as fast as I can, I still had to take numerous breaks between articles, because my eyes would start to hurt and stuff, and now I really have an awful headache. (Not that I didn't zoom it a little, but with the zoom it gets a little blurry which kind of spoils the fun in reading...)

I hope you won't take this the wrong way. I still love the issue, and every issue before it, as a matter of fact. I'm just curious if the topic for, lets say a little bigger fonts, or a little bigger pages, have ever come up till now? ^^"

(I translate and edit manga pages, so I have a bit of knowledge about choosing fonts and text placement, so yeah. I'm just a little curious...^^")
[この世界には偶然なんてないわ。あるのは必然だけ。]
Of course I talk to myself - sometimes I need expert advice!
[Image: June2013_PlamaChan_zpsc52307a7.png]
[+] 4 users say Thank You to Plama_chan for this post
Received Awards:
New FriendTreasure HunterBirthday WisherPet PersonGreat GardenerBeing BravePhotographer of the MonthSending LoveCount Them: 1, 2, 3Great ChefChild FriendlyJudgecornOn a Platter
It is good that you mention it Plama - and we will definatly take that into consideration next time we play with the design template we use.

Editor in Chief • Head of Layouts • General go to person • Take better PicturesHow to post imagesForum Rules
[+] 3 users say Thank You to macthekat for this post
Received Awards:
OrganizerAd ManPhotographerLayouterChallenge HostStir CrazyTutorial WriterTopic StarterFeedbackerLS Extra StafferTreasure HunterGreat BuilderDesign StylerGold StafferDorm CrazyTake me AwayCount Them: 1, 2, 3Time TravellerClock RacerBirthday WisherHoarderSending LoveAnd unicornsTech SuportPet PersonChallenge CrazyPrize DonatorChallenge GuruSmall QuartersEP MonsterMini MeEA are you kidding?Based in FictionWCIF MasterJudgecornDeck the HallsSilver StafferDine outColor Lover
Another fantastic issue. I especially liked the 3 colors and the designer tips.

I consider myself a reasonably good mesher. However, I really don't mind admitting that when it comes to putting color combos together for my own meshes or even just designing a room, I completely fail at it.

I have to say the LivingSims Magazine always gives me inspiration on colors, combos, textures, layouts and styles. So thank you. Smile
[+] 6 users say Thank You to Sailfindragon for this post
Received Awards:
A great issue!! I found all the articles on CC free designing extremely enlightening and inspirational! I am not ready to give up my CC, but it's great to see what can be achieved without it.

Can I just say that Maison du Jardin by Kitkat has me already awaiting the next issue!! Darn you Kitkat! Bigsmile

Also liked the Dry Heat article and went to download the house, but there is no link to download it from. dntknw

In the article for The Candle Spell Book Shop, very clever use of the three rolled towels!!

Thanks again for another wonderful issue filled with creative ideas, inspiration and great tips (like the cheat code for putting items on the roof?! Did not know about that.).

Big hugs Bear to LS Magazine staff.. thanks for all the hard work!
[Image: sig_tiki.jpg] [Image: mayPOTM.jpg]
[+] 7 users say Thank You to tiki5872 for this post
Received Awards:
Beginner's LuckPhotographer of the WeekNew FriendTreasure HunterChild FriendlyChatty CathySending LoveBirthday WisherI DoDorm CrazySmall QuartersDeck the HallsBeing BravePet PersonCopy CatSound of MusicEA are you kidding?Contest WinnerPhotographer of the MonthWCIF MasterCount Them: 1, 2, 3FeaturedEP MonsterStir CrazyParty AnimalChallenge HostEco FriendlyGreat GardenerColor Lover
ops I forgot to add the link, it is now there!

[+] 1 user says Thank You to macthekat for this post
Received Awards:
The new issue is great! Especially the tips for building custom content free and the ads are very nice and well thought.

I don't know if this is the right place, but in the sims 3 finds section you can find two of my paintings (I would like to thank you, I was very surprised! Smile) only when you click on the left painting you will be directed to thea sims's tumblr page and when you click on the right painting you will be directed to the download page of the paintings on my tumblr.
[Image: Tumblr2_zpsdfb5b075.png] [Image: And_zpsa212a345.png] [Image: Blog2_zps6ca24dc1.png]
[+] 5 users say Thank You to Lis0 for this post
Received Awards:
Beginner's LuckNew FriendSmall QuartersBirthday WisherEA are you kidding?Beginner BuildersWCIF MasterChild FriendlyParty AnimalStir CrazyBeing BraveSending LoveClock RacerCount Them: 1, 2, 3Great ChefPet PersonCopy CatChallenge HostSending LoveOn a Platter
Thanks Lis0 - I have put this in the "things to be corrected" thread Smile
[+] 1 user says Thank You to kitkat for this post
Received Awards:
WriterProofreaderWish FulfillerLS Extra StafferBirthday WisherTreasure HunterSending LoveSilver StafferChild FriendlyPrize DonatorChallenge HostGold StafferAd ManPhotographerEA are you kidding?On a Platter
As usual, I am very much impressed by the quality of your magazine. Everything is exceptional : the pictures, the texts, ... all items look always so good ! And I must thank you very much for having chosen to use the beauty Salon I did for you though it is far less interesting than what the others did.
grouphug

Merci, merci les amis !
[Image: 678388SignatureBlog.jpg]
[+] 3 users say Thank You to annejline for this post
Received Awards:
New FriendBeing BraveSmall QuartersPrize DonatorPet PersonEco FriendlyTake me AwayFeaturedFeedbacker

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Issue 41: Happy Holidays macthekat 1 1,066 12-28-2016, 08:39 AM
Last Post: Ellle
  Issue 40 macthekat 1 1,718 11-12-2016, 11:29 AM
Last Post: Ellle
  Feedback Issue 39 macthekat 3 2,559 09-12-2016, 04:55 AM
Last Post: Nuclearwaffles