Decorating Pets On Furniture 2.0 (Closes July 28th)
[Image: petsonfurniture2.jpg]
Banner credit: Saprophyte

...Westie on the dinning chair, bulldog in the sofa, German shepherd on the bed, Aegean cat on the dresser, Bengal on the fridge, Bombay in the bookcase, frog on the desk, chameleon on the bar, Waler on the sofa, black widow in the bed, hamster on the arm chair, parrot on the chandelier, Yellow Python on clothe hanger, Eastern Box Turtle in the sink...

Get your pooch, cat, horse and give them an important spot in your house, photograph them and share it here with us! Don't be afraid to think outside the box and have fun with it! Be creative and remember, your sims best friend can be anything in your imagination!

The Task
Take one picture of one of your pets on a piece of furniture. The picture should be of the furniture that just happens to have a pet on it. The furniture should be in a room, not in a white box.

The Rules
  • Max 1 picture per entry. You may link to more in an album
  • Pictures may be no more then 800 pixel wide
  • You may enter 3 times
  • You may have more then one pet in the picture.
  • Have fun: Remember this is a challenge not a contest

This challenge will close July 28th

You will get this nice shiny award for participating: [Image: pet-challenge.png]

Credit for the idea: desiretoinspire.net

Participation Prize

TS2 prize
-12 recolors of A-stroke painting
[Image: PPPetsTS2.jpg]

TS3 prize
[Image: preview1z.png]
[Image: preview2rs.png]
Big thank you to E-Garden for donating the prize
[+] 1 user says Thank You to moxxa for this post
Received Awards:
Prize DonatorLS Extra StafferWCIF MasterSending LoveTreasure HunterStir CrazyChallenge CrazyChallenge GuruChallenge RocketeerBeing BravePhotographerBeginner BuildersDesign StylerChallenge HostOrganizerAd ManWriterI DoSound of MusicSmall QuartersBased in FictionCount Them: 1, 2, 3Clock RacerBirthday WisherChild FriendlyAnd unicornsCopy CatDeck the HallsTake me AwayEA are you kidding?FeaturedSilver StafferJudgecornPhotographer of the WeekLayouterGold StafferPhotographer of the MonthColor LoverHoliday SpiritOn a Platter
Participants

Cats
Dogs
Rodents

Reptiles & amphibians
Horses
Birds

Other
Mixed
Received Awards:
Prize DonatorLS Extra StafferWCIF MasterSending LoveTreasure HunterStir CrazyChallenge CrazyChallenge GuruChallenge RocketeerBeing BravePhotographerBeginner BuildersDesign StylerChallenge HostOrganizerAd ManWriterI DoSound of MusicSmall QuartersBased in FictionCount Them: 1, 2, 3Clock RacerBirthday WisherChild FriendlyAnd unicornsCopy CatDeck the HallsTake me AwayEA are you kidding?FeaturedSilver StafferJudgecornPhotographer of the WeekLayouterGold StafferPhotographer of the MonthColor LoverHoliday SpiritOn a Platter
Wow, what a wonderful challenge! :D And I love the participants list! :D
A loving heart is the beginning of all knowledge Heart

[Image: krissuliin_doty_2013.png]
Received Awards:
Birthday WisherNew FriendTreasure HunterBeing BraveBeginner BuildersCount Them: 1, 2, 3Copy CatContest WinnerStir CrazyParty AnimalJudgecornFeatured
Aaaah! Such a great idea for a challenge!!
I'm so taking part in this! In fact, only three entries might not be enough. XD
[この世界には偶然なんてないわ。あるのは必然だけ。]
Of course I talk to myself - sometimes I need expert advice!
[Image: June2013_PlamaChan_zpsc52307a7.png]
Received Awards:
New FriendTreasure HunterBirthday WisherPet PersonGreat GardenerBeing BravePhotographer of the MonthSending LoveCount Them: 1, 2, 3Great ChefChild FriendlyJudgecornOn a Platter
Taking part in it for sure! (btw, I don't know how it works but if you're still looking for a participation prize, I can make one)
Received Awards:
New FriendTreasure HunterPet Person
Can´t wait to see your entry, E-Garden. About the PP, you can send me a private message with any details. And thank you, of course Smile
Received Awards:
[Image: tumblr_mluo5tQslF1rwjvrfo1_1280.jpg]

meet pixel Heart its amazing since i can never get her to sit nice on anything ever. she hopped up there on her own and decided to sit nice while i was scrolling around the lot and i finally got her! sneaky cat!

and then skye blue on the bed, in this thread photo #3
[Image: tumblr_n82hz9bnM51rwjvrfo1_400.gif]
Original TS4 Content Star Rebeagles
Received Awards:
New FriendTreasure HunterBirthday WisherPet PersonGreat ChefChild FriendlySmall QuartersSound of MusicDine outColor LoverRetired Staffer
Here we go with my first entry! As soon as I saw this cute squirrel running around in the backyard, I knew I would use him for a picture! Smile
[Image: tumblr_mm8ep2ddBy1ra0rr2o1_1280.png]
Received Awards:
New FriendTreasure HunterPet Person
Aw that is cute!
[Image: logo-small.png][Image: PinkRabit-logo-2.jpg][Image: logo_small.gif]

Editor in Chief • Head of Layouts • General go to person • Take better PicturesHow to post imagesForum Rules
Received Awards:
OrganizerAd ManPhotographerLayouterChallenge HostStir CrazyTutorial WriterTopic StarterFeedbackerLS Extra StafferTreasure HunterGreat BuilderDesign StylerGold StafferDorm CrazyTake me AwayCount Them: 1, 2, 3Time TravellerClock RacerBirthday WisherHoarderSending LoveAnd unicornsTech SuportPet PersonChallenge CrazyPrize DonatorChallenge GuruSmall QuartersEP MonsterMini MeEA are you kidding?Based in FictionWCIF MasterJudgecornDeck the HallsSilver StafferDine outColor Lover
Both of the above are so cute!
[Image: Siggie%20pic1%20web.jpg]
New FriendBeginner's LuckTreasure HunterBeing BraveHoarderColor LoverSocial ButterflySending LoveBeginner BuildersDonatorCarebearI DoSound of MusicChild FriendlySmall QuartersTake me AwayBased in FictionCount Them: 1, 2, 3Time TravellerDorm CrazyClock RacerOrganizerBirthday WisherFeedbackerPet PersonPrize DonatorCopy CatChallenge HostEP MonsterMini MeEA are you kidding?Wish FulfillerWCIF MasterJudgecornThank MachineFreelancerStir CrazyParty AnimalDeck the HallsAd ManRetired ModeratorRetired Staffer

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Exterior Seeds of Design 3.0 - The Outdoors kitkat 42 5,497 07-07-2017, 11:17 PM
Last Post: Jaguwar
  Decorating Tiny Feet macthekat 53 6,924 07-06-2017, 09:06 PM
Last Post: Breila
  Mixed Spotlight on Color 3.0 kitkat 71 8,225 07-06-2017, 09:01 PM
Last Post: Breila