Oh come on, no one plays SimCity?
It is a lot of money, I agree. If you rarely play Sim City 4, however, I would suggest you wait some more until it gets to a more acceptable price.

If you have Steam, in theory you can find other SC4 players out there you can chat with and exchange ideas. SC'13 also has this always online component that a lot of people don't like: you simply cannot play without a high speed internet connection being on. That requires some consideration too.
[Image: banner_services.jpg]
Free your mind and the rest will follow
Received Awards:
Small QuartersNew FriendTreasure HunterBirthday WisherChallenge HostMini MeSending LoveProofreaderWriterPhotographerOn a Platter
Thank you Jaguwar, I have a high speed internet, and that is really nothing I am worried about. It is just that spending out the money and then end up playing it for maybe 10 hours and realizing that it aint for you. I might wait untill the autumn cause I really don´t have the time to play during the summer anyway. Save it for the cold month and maybe the prize has changed somewhat by then. Thank you for your advice, i might install simcity4 and give it another try.
[Image: SeptemberPOTM.jpg][Image: Enla-June2014_zpsidpja4wv.png]
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Enla for this post
Received Awards:
Being BraveClock RacerDeck the HallsSmall QuartersPhotographer of the MonthSending LoveFeedbackerFeaturedGreat Chef
I've played it, but i also found it very difficult to learn.
"Cause you play me like a symphony, Play me till your fingers bleed. I'm your greatest masterpiece... you ruin me." - The Veronicas.

[Image: ar132285958326674.jpg]
Received Awards:
New FriendBirthday Wisher
You know, I struggle with it a bit too. Finding the right balance of resources is tricky! I've enjoyed it though. This version also allows you a chance to create a whole new city/develop another area if you want to, so there's always that. Just abandon the city when it goes to pot. LOL
Received Awards:
Small QuartersNew FriendTreasure HunterBirthday WisherChallenge HostMini MeSending LoveProofreaderWriterPhotographerOn a Platter
I should really get back into it, I'm the sort of person who if i don't get the concept or what to do, I give up. (Awful attitude, I know!) I'll install it sometime this week and possibly update you on it. Smile
"Cause you play me like a symphony, Play me till your fingers bleed. I'm your greatest masterpiece... you ruin me." - The Veronicas.

[Image: ar132285958326674.jpg]
[+] 1 user says Thank You to IndieSim for this post
Received Awards:
New FriendBirthday Wisher
Please do! I haven't played in months, actually, but I'm curious to see how the game got updated.
Received Awards: