Warning [2] Use of undefined constant ‘admin’ - assumed '‘admin’' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) - Line: 26 - File: inc/config.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/config.php 26 errorHandler->error
/inc/init.php 65 require_once
/global.php 18 require_once
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Outside In 4.0 (Closes October 16th)
The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP]   errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1880 header
/inc/class_session.php 357 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
/global.php 54 session->init
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 362 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 101 my_setcookie
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 255 my_set_array_cookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 47 mark_forum_read
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read

Decorating Outside In 4.0 (Closes October 16th)
Can I have a picture and a room too?Smile
[Image: sig_lylim.jpg][Image: lylim.png] [Image: potw.jpg]
Received Awards:
New FriendBeing BraveSending LoveGreat GardenerPhotographer of the WeekI DoSound of MusicSmall QuartersDorm CrazyTake me AwayTime TravellerBased in FictionCount Them: 1, 2, 3Clock RacerAnd unicornsDeck the HallsCopy CatTreasure HunterBased in FictionEA are you kidding?Photographer of the MonthFeaturedColor Lover
Could have sworn I'd requested a picture and room too. Please could I?
Heidy Pagan, tarot reading, final fantasy obsessed sims player... Pleased to meetcha! Heidy
Received Awards:
Treasure HunterChatty CathyBeing BraveBeginner BuildersBeginner's LuckSound of MusicChild FriendlyI DoStir CrazySending LoveBased in FictionClock RacerCarebearPet PersonEP MonsterSmall QuartersEA are you kidding?JudgecornOn a Platter
Plama_chan can you make me a Nursery inspired by this picture?

[Image: 16k2buf.jpg]

danimaree here is your picture Smile

[Image: 99kvao.jpg]

lylim6 I would like a Master Bedroom inspired by this:

[Image: 13yjvnt.jpg]

Breila I would like to see a Bathroom inspired by this picture.

[Image: 2j3pkyp.jpg]
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Kementari for this post
Received Awards:
OrganizerFeaturedGreat GardenerHoarderStir CrazyCarebearWCIF MasterLS Extra StafferTreasure HunterNew FriendChallenge RocketeerChallenge CrazyDesign StylerTutorial WriterSmall QuartersChild FriendlyChallenge GuruThank MachineBirthday WisherDeck the HallsAnd unicornsTech SuportPet PersonPhotographer of the WeekChallenge HostCopy CatEP MonsterEA are you kidding?Time TravellerMini MeSending LovePhotographer of the MonthBeginner's LuckGreat BuilderParty AnimalTopic StarterVery helpfulSocial ButterflyChallenge MasterChatty CathyBeing BraveSilver StafferGold StafferCount Them: 1, 2, 3Clock RacerDance the night awayPhotographer
This is my picture and I was asked to design a Kitchen around it.
[Image: Cherries.png]
I pictured this Kitchen in South Beach, Florida. I wanted it to be airy and simple...a fresh, crisp feeling if you willSmile
[Image: ScreenShot001-55.png]

[Image: ScreenShot003-63.png]

[Image: ScreenShot008-67.png]

[Image: ScreenShot005-68.png]

[Image: ScreenShot004-65.png]

[Image: ScreenShot006-67.png]

[Image: ScreenShot009-55.png]

[Image: ScreenShot007-63.png]
I included Dining as I though it was only fitting, it felt empty without itSmile
Received Awards:
New FriendCount Them: 1, 2, 3Photographer of the MonthFeaturedSending Love
Mattu - I'm wondering what you saw in your mind - like what object in the room was used to build around. (does that make sense?) In my mind I see that ceiling lamp above the bar counter as the focal piece. It's a gorgeous room and I can see the inspiration from the photo. I like your design style. Awesome job!

This was my inspiration image:
[Image: 293v8kk_zps966674b7.jpg]

I decided to do a bathroom. It's a room I tend to make too small, too often. I took a lot on Isla Paradiso and knocked out the bedroom. The bird brought to mind the tropics. I searched for bathrooms with a tropical feel and I had no idea the outside was actually in some of them. dance3 This was my result. Great pic, Kem - thank you!

[Image: 3_zps0ab655a4.jpg]

[Image: 4_zps49c013a2.jpg]

[Image: 5_zps0e02271d.jpg]

[Image: 7_zpsd27a6812.jpg]

[Image: 6_zpsdd63d846.jpg]

[Image: 8_zps1d8e0927.jpg]

[Image: 9_zps3247f1da.jpg]

[Image: 10_zps10a8650e.jpg]
Wink
[+] 2 users say Thank You to Lex for this post
Received Awards:
Birthday WisherSocial ButterflyChallenge RocketeerPhotographer of the WeekSending LoveRaised from the DeadBased in FictionBeing BraveCount Them: 1, 2, 3Featured
Oh wow, nice job! I love how you brought the outside in!The stepping stones are a great touch... and then for extra whimsy, clouds! LOL Lovely, great work!
[Image: banner_services.jpg]
Free your mind and the rest will follow
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Jaguwar for this post
Received Awards:
Small QuartersNew FriendTreasure HunterBirthday WisherChallenge HostMini MeSending LoveProofreaderWriterPhotographerOn a Platter
Wow! I love your entry Lex. I wish I had a bathroom like that in real life. (:
[+] 1 user says Thank You to liliesinbloom for this post
Received Awards:
Raised from the DeadNew FriendBeing Brave
Lex, your Bathroom is amazing! I love how right off the bat you feel like your outdoors. Colors are beautiful and I love the windows above the bathtubSmile

about my Kitchen: I knew I wanted something that looked like ice was melting and I wanted to use a lot of glass objects and objects that were round or see through (not sure if any of my madness makes sense to ya) The lamps were one of the first things I picked and built around them. (Good eye)

Had another go at one of the pictures posted for another member.
[Image: untitled.png]
I stuck with a Nursery because it's a room I rarely step foot intoSmile
Love the picture and I knew right off the bat that I wanted to go Tropical or Nature Themed. I decided to bring the outside in and go with a Nature Nursery.
[Image: ScreenShot001-56.png]

[Image: ScreenShot008-68.png]

[Image: ScreenShot003-64.png]

[Image: ScreenShot002-57.png]

[Image: ScreenShot006-68.png]

[Image: ScreenShot004-66.png]

[Image: ScreenShot007-64.png]

[Image: ScreenShot005-69.png]
[+] 1 user says Thank You to mattu35 for this post
Received Awards:
New FriendCount Them: 1, 2, 3Photographer of the MonthFeaturedSending Love
It is a good think, mattu, that you used my picture. Your nursery is really, really nice! Good job! ^_^

And while I am on the topic for the picture. Can I request another one? I mean... All I see in this picture is green and woodish things. And I have been using a lot of those lately, so I don't really see the challenge in it. I have a nursery that can go with this in one of my houses at the moment, so... A nursery is fine, great even, but yeah, can I ask for another picture? Or I can just use one from those posted already?
[この世界には偶然なんてないわ。あるのは必然だけ。]
Of course I talk to myself - sometimes I need expert advice!
Received Awards:
New FriendTreasure HunterBirthday WisherPet PersonGreat GardenerBeing BravePhotographer of the MonthSending LoveCount Them: 1, 2, 3Great ChefChild FriendlyJudgecornOn a Platter
You can totally request another picture Smile

You guys never have to use a picture that's been giving if its just not doing it for you, you can also pick a picture yourself if you would prefer. Ill take a look after dinner and find a new pic for you Plama Smile

Okay Plama_chan, how's this one for you Smile

[Image: 2wp1a4g.jpg]
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Kementari for this post
Received Awards:
OrganizerFeaturedGreat GardenerHoarderStir CrazyCarebearWCIF MasterLS Extra StafferTreasure HunterNew FriendChallenge RocketeerChallenge CrazyDesign StylerTutorial WriterSmall QuartersChild FriendlyChallenge GuruThank MachineBirthday WisherDeck the HallsAnd unicornsTech SuportPet PersonPhotographer of the WeekChallenge HostCopy CatEP MonsterEA are you kidding?Time TravellerMini MeSending LovePhotographer of the MonthBeginner's LuckGreat BuilderParty AnimalTopic StarterVery helpfulSocial ButterflyChallenge MasterChatty CathyBeing BraveSilver StafferGold StafferCount Them: 1, 2, 3Clock RacerDance the night awayPhotographer

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Exterior Seeds of Design 3.0 - The Outdoors kitkat 42 14,878 07-07-2017, 11:17 PM
Last Post: Jaguwar
  Decorating Tiny Feet macthekat 53 17,668 07-06-2017, 09:06 PM
Last Post: Breila
  Mixed Spotlight on Color 3.0 kitkat 71 21,648 07-06-2017, 09:01 PM
Last Post: Breila