Warning [2] Use of undefined constant ‘admin’ - assumed '‘admin’' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) - Line: 26 - File: inc/config.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/config.php 26 errorHandler->error
/inc/init.php 65 require_once
/global.php 18 require_once
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Garden Gamble! (Closes May 6th 2014)
The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP]   errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1880 header
/inc/class_session.php 357 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
/global.php 54 session->init
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 362 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 101 my_setcookie
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 255 my_set_array_cookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 47 mark_forum_read
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read

Gardening Garden Gamble! (Closes May 6th 2014)
Gorgeous garden Bridelyn, it looks so relaxing. I can hear the frogs croaking and the crickets chirping now.
Visit me on Tumblr @bluexsims
[+] 1 user says Thank You to BlueHopper for this post
Received Awards:
Being BraveChallenge HostFeedbackerBirthday WisherNew FriendSending LoveCopy CatEA are you kidding?Prize DonatorCount Them: 1, 2, 3Small QuartersColor LoverPhotographer of the MonthClock RacerTime TravellerI DoChild FriendlyFeaturedDine outOn a Platter
That makes me homesick, so homesick! I lived about 20 minutes walk from the nearest village, also where I worked for 5 or 6 years, and at least once a week I'd just walk to visit the duck pond. <3 It was heavenly, and you've captured that feeling so well with that pond, well done! :D

I am currently de-fragging, BUT when I have finished that (and, yes, I know, I shouldn't be online when de-fragging but I got bored giggle ), I have rolled 4+5+6, so I've got a pond to do myself, in a triad of colours and a japanese style. HELP! giggle
Heidy Pagan, tarot reading, final fantasy obsessed sims player... Pleased to meetcha! Heidy
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Breila for this post
Received Awards:
Treasure HunterChatty CathyBeing BraveBeginner BuildersBeginner's LuckSound of MusicChild FriendlyI DoStir CrazySending LoveBased in FictionClock RacerCarebearPet PersonEP MonsterSmall QuartersEA are you kidding?JudgecornOn a Platter
thanks ladies. Mac I never thought about the spawners. Good idea.
[Image: POTMseptemberBRIDELYN_zpscb173613.png]
Received Awards:
New FriendBeing BraveDorm CrazyTreasure HunterSound of MusicI DoChild FriendlyBeginner's LuckBased in FictionPet PersonDeck the HallsTime TravellerAsk a question for Bella, Dina or AndyAnd unicornsCopy CatSmall QuartersEA are you kidding?Count Them: 1, 2, 3Sending LoveTake me AwayFeaturedPhotographer of the MonthFeedbackerColor LoverChallenge HostOn a Platter
Bridelyn I think you did it perfectly! Great way to start off and show everyone that its not that hard to do once you get started Smile

Are the colors schemes making it hard for people? Do you want me to change it to just colors. Its harder to do colors though when it comes to gardens cause there isn't as much stuff out there for it. With schemes you can pick your own colors kind of.
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Kementari for this post
Received Awards:
OrganizerFeaturedGreat GardenerHoarderStir CrazyCarebearWCIF MasterLS Extra StafferTreasure HunterNew FriendChallenge RocketeerChallenge CrazyDesign StylerTutorial WriterSmall QuartersChild FriendlyChallenge GuruThank MachineBirthday WisherDeck the HallsAnd unicornsTech SuportPet PersonPhotographer of the WeekChallenge HostCopy CatEP MonsterEA are you kidding?Time TravellerMini MeSending LovePhotographer of the MonthBeginner's LuckGreat BuilderParty AnimalTopic StarterVery helpfulSocial ButterflyChallenge MasterChatty CathyBeing BraveSilver StafferGold StafferCount Them: 1, 2, 3Clock RacerDance the night awayPhotographer
I actually like this way for the gardens, as you said, it can be difficult to find stuff in one specific colour, and it makes it more... varied I suppose, not the word I'm looking for, but wow I have brain fog today. giggle
Heidy Pagan, tarot reading, final fantasy obsessed sims player... Pleased to meetcha! Heidy
Received Awards:
Treasure HunterChatty CathyBeing BraveBeginner BuildersBeginner's LuckSound of MusicChild FriendlyI DoStir CrazySending LoveBased in FictionClock RacerCarebearPet PersonEP MonsterSmall QuartersEA are you kidding?JudgecornOn a Platter
Bridelyn, your pond is really beatifull and relaxing. I can feel spring coming thanks to you.

Could someone explain what "Frog spawners" are, because french translation wiht google translate is a bit weird Worried
[Image: 678388SignatureBlog.jpg]
[+] 1 user says Thank You to annejline for this post
Received Awards:
New FriendBeing BraveSmall QuartersPrize DonatorPet PersonEco FriendlyTake me AwayFeaturedFeedbacker
A swawner is an object in game that course something to show up at a location. It is found in the buydebug category, under fish.
[Image: logo-small.png][Image: PinkRabit-logo-2.jpg][Image: logo_small.gif]

Editor in Chief • Head of Layouts • General go to person • Take better PicturesHow to post imagesForum Rules
Received Awards:
OrganizerAd ManPhotographerLayouterChallenge HostStir CrazyTutorial WriterTopic StarterFeedbackerLS Extra StafferTreasure HunterGreat BuilderDesign StylerGold StafferDorm CrazyTake me AwayCount Them: 1, 2, 3Time TravellerClock RacerBirthday WisherHoarderSending LoveAnd unicornsTech SuportPet PersonChallenge CrazyPrize DonatorChallenge GuruSmall QuartersEP MonsterMini MeEA are you kidding?Based in FictionWCIF MasterJudgecornDeck the HallsSilver StafferDine outColor Lover
Ah, you mean those white boxes that create fishes and flowers where you install them,... ?

Hi, hi, the translation in french of spawner is something like "progenitor" Rofl
[Image: 678388SignatureBlog.jpg]
Received Awards:
New FriendBeing BraveSmall QuartersPrize DonatorPet PersonEco FriendlyTake me AwayFeaturedFeedbacker
2-5-1

BBQ

Triadic Color Scheme (Periwinkle blue, lime green, and brown)

Coastal Style

Done for the “Garden Gamble” challenge at Living Sims.

[Image: tumblr_n1o9aodqrW1rycbmqo1_500.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_n1o9aodqrW1rycbmqo2_500.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_n1o9aodqrW1rycbmqo3_500.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_n1o9aodqrW1rycbmqo4_500.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_n1o9aodqrW1rycbmqo5_500.jpg]
Received Awards:
Being BraveTake me AwayCopy CatBirthday WisherStir CrazyFeedbackerEA are you kidding?Sending LoveSound of MusicSmall QuartersCount Them: 1, 2, 3Dine outChild FriendlyClock RacerTime TravellerI DoDorm CrazyHoliday SpiritGreat ChefOn a Platter
Bridelyn:That's so beautiful and serene! It looks like a place I would go to hide from all the madness in my life!Smile
Atlas: Interesting choice of colors, I love your creativity!

I've been very absent from the simming scene, my old clunky computer gets very bogged down when I try to do anything in TS3, and I had to take a little bit of a break to keep myself from going insane! But this morning I had a great idea on how I could fix the issue, and thought I'd give it a go! I drew 3-4-2, a modern double complementary-schemed (red, violet, yellow and green) gazebo. What a contradiction of themes!

[Image: pic1.jpg]

[Image: pic2.jpg]

[Image: pic3.jpg]

[Image: pic6.jpg]

[Image: pic7.jpg]

[Image: pic8.jpg]

[Image: pic9.jpg]
[Image: POTM_november_Von_zpse4ad3b63.png][Image: JanuaryPOTM_zps7fb18853.png]
[+] 3 users say Thank You to VonNdaSun for this post
Received Awards:
Photographer of the MonthCopy CatSending LoveRetired Staffer

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Exterior Seeds of Design 3.0 - The Outdoors kitkat 42 14,878 07-07-2017, 11:17 PM
Last Post: Jaguwar
  Decorating Tiny Feet macthekat 53 17,668 07-06-2017, 09:06 PM
Last Post: Breila
  Mixed Spotlight on Color 3.0 kitkat 71 21,648 07-06-2017, 09:01 PM
Last Post: Breila