Are you like me, and feel sometimes tired of decorating the same old pretty places again and again? Do you feel your eyes need a break from time to time? From poppy colours, beachy, sweet surroundings? Do you think to 'creep things up' has its very own beauty and comes close to a meditative state? Then this challenge might be something for you!
We ask you to go grungy, distressed, broken even or creepy...it can be anything from an abandoned house, to a scary community lot or a 'not so clean and tidy' kitchen. Show us, that beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder.
Decorate any place of your liking, in any size in a 'distressed' way. The interpretation of this word is much up to you, but distressed doesnt mean 'shabby chick'.
- Max 10 pictures per entry. You may link to more in an album
- Pictures may be no more then 800 pixel wide
- Enjoy the 'different' experience
- Have fun: Remember this is a challenge not a contest
- The forum's Challenge & Contest Rules also apply
Remember to add in your post if you want detailed feedback on what works and what doesn't.
This challenge will close the 14th of November