Warning [2] Use of undefined constant ‘admin’ - assumed '‘admin’' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) - Line: 26 - File: inc/config.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/config.php 26 errorHandler->error
/inc/init.php 65 require_once
/global.php 18 require_once
/showthread.php 26 require_once
The beauty of distress (Closes Nov 14th)
The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP]   errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1880 header
/inc/class_session.php 357 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
/global.php 54 session->init
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 362 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 101 my_setcookie
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 255 my_set_array_cookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 47 mark_forum_read
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read

Decorating The beauty of distress (Closes Nov 14th)
cat: I love your backwoods diner. It looks like one of those places that, despite looking on the shady/decrepit side, you still want to stop by and have a look. Maybe not eat there, but definitely have a look. :P

Bridelyn: Such a good use of clutter! And the attention to detail, particularly with the hoard of cats and birds, is amazingly well-done. Great job.
Moderator • Senior Proofreader (etc.) • Forum RulesTake better picturesHow to post images

[+] 1 user says Thank You to GigaRevival for this post
Received Awards:
New FriendProofreaderBirthday WisherOrganizerSending Love
Thanks for the lovely comments...Rofl

Bridelyn: i looooooooooove that place...real creepy with the clutter and the animals...buhuuu...what a backalley
hania

[+] 1 user says Thank You to catvonpaxton for this post
Received Awards:
PhotographerLS Extra StafferBirthday WisherSending LoveRetired ModeratorChallenge HostSilver StafferAnd unicornsSmall Quarters
A friendly desert community where the sun is hot, the moon is beautiful, and mysterious lights pass overhead while we all pretend to sleep. Welcome to Night Vale.
-Cecil, Episode 1.

Here's my version of Night Vale radio station.

[Image: mn1i.jpg]

[Image: mukf.jpg]

[Image: 6a2l.jpg]

[Image: byq9.jpg]

[Image: mcju.jpg]

[Image: 6pyc.jpg]

[Image: sar6.jpg]

Heidy please and thank you.
[+] 1 user says Thank You to creativesims for this post
Received Awards:
Being BraveSmall QuartersTake me AwaySound of Music
Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhh...love the creepyness of this place. Like this long forgotten old radiostations you see in movies...well and the blood on the window is just damn scary. Very well done!!!
hania

Received Awards:
PhotographerLS Extra StafferBirthday WisherSending LoveRetired ModeratorChallenge HostSilver StafferAnd unicornsSmall Quarters
I didn't even see the description and I thought, NIGHTVALE!

Wonderful representation, well done.

Fainali, xen, aafte sam 20 iers ov orxogrefkl riform, wi wud hev a lojikl, kohirnt speling in ius xrewawt xe Ingliy-spiking werld.
Mark Twain, A Plan for the Improvement of English Spelling.

[Image: logo.png]
Received Awards:
Treasure HunterSending LoveNew FriendBirthday WisherBeing BraveChallenge HostOrganizerSocial ButterflySmall QuartersChallenge CrazyChallenge RocketeerCopy CatRaised from the DeadBeginner BuildersEA are you kidding?FeedbackerPrize DonatorCount Them: 1, 2, 3Thank MachineEP MonsterStir CrazyParty AnimalChild FriendlyJudgecornAd ManBased in FictionTutorial WriterWriterMini MePhotographerOn a Platter
I pictured a Horror Movie Director living in my space, I decided to do his Living Room area as he likes to try to shock people with his eerie Living Quarters.
[Image: ScreenShot014-38.png]

[Image: ScreenShot010-52.png]

[Image: ScreenShot011-53.png]

[Image: ScreenShot013-43.png]

[Image: ScreenShot008-69.png]

[Image: ScreenShot009-58.png]

[Image: ScreenShot012-47.png]
Amazing Pictures already posted, each one a little bit creepy. I don't think I would want to step foot in any of these spots!
[+] 1 user says Thank You to mattu35 for this post
Received Awards:
New FriendCount Them: 1, 2, 3Photographer of the MonthFeaturedSending Love
This is epic, Matt. I have no idea why but those dolls make me giggle :D
Received Awards:
Prize DonatorLS Extra StafferWCIF MasterSending LoveTreasure HunterStir CrazyChallenge CrazyChallenge GuruChallenge RocketeerBeing BravePhotographerBeginner BuildersDesign StylerChallenge HostOrganizerAd ManWriterI DoSound of MusicSmall QuartersBased in FictionCount Them: 1, 2, 3Clock RacerBirthday WisherChild FriendlyAnd unicornsCopy CatDeck the HallsTake me AwayEA are you kidding?FeaturedSilver StafferJudgecornPhotographer of the WeekLayouterGold StafferPhotographer of the MonthColor LoverHoliday SpiritOn a Platter
That is one creepy room. Especially that skull on the table. giggle
Received Awards:
New FriendTreasure HunterClock RacerGreat ChefBirthday WisherSending LoveBeginner's LuckCopy CatSmall QuartersChild Friendly
That looks awesome mattu! Very creepy, well done Smile
[Image: Tumblr2_zpsdfb5b075.png] [Image: And_zpsa212a345.png] [Image: Blog2_zps6ca24dc1.png]
Received Awards:
Beginner's LuckNew FriendSmall QuartersBirthday WisherEA are you kidding?Beginner BuildersWCIF MasterChild FriendlyParty AnimalStir CrazyBeing BraveSending LoveClock RacerCount Them: 1, 2, 3Great ChefPet PersonCopy CatChallenge HostSending LoveOn a Platter
I love the wide range of movie references. Nice job Mattu.
[Image: banner_services.jpg]
Free your mind and the rest will follow
Received Awards:
Small QuartersNew FriendTreasure HunterBirthday WisherChallenge HostMini MeSending LoveProofreaderWriterPhotographerOn a Platter

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Exterior Seeds of Design 3.0 - The Outdoors kitkat 42 14,878 07-07-2017, 11:17 PM
Last Post: Jaguwar
  Decorating Tiny Feet macthekat 53 17,668 07-06-2017, 09:06 PM
Last Post: Breila
  Mixed Spotlight on Color 3.0 kitkat 71 21,648 07-06-2017, 09:01 PM
Last Post: Breila