Warning [2] Use of undefined constant ‘admin’ - assumed '‘admin’' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) - Line: 26 - File: inc/config.php PHP 7.2.12 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/config.php 26 errorHandler->error
/inc/init.php 65 require_once
/global.php 18 require_once
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Challenge ideas
The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.2.12 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP]   errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1880 header
/inc/class_session.php 357 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
/global.php 54 session->init
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.2.12 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 362 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 101 my_setcookie
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 255 my_set_array_cookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 47 mark_forum_read
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read

Ideas Challenge ideas
If you have an idea for a challenge please post it here Smile
Received Awards:
OrganizerAd ManPhotographerLayouterChallenge HostStir CrazyTutorial WriterTopic StarterFeedbackerLS Extra StafferTreasure HunterGreat BuilderDesign StylerGold StafferDorm CrazyTake me AwayCount Them: 1, 2, 3Time TravellerClock RacerBirthday WisherHoarderSending LoveAnd unicornsTech SuportPet PersonChallenge CrazyPrize DonatorChallenge GuruSmall QuartersEP MonsterMini MeEA are you kidding?Based in FictionWCIF MasterJudgecornDeck the HallsSilver StafferDine outColor Lover
Here's an idea - 'The Sky's The Limit'.. A room with a very 'sky' feel to it. So whether it be a room that makes you feel like you're outside, or something sky related (airplanes, air balloons, birds, etc).. the overall feel is light, bright, and airy, and it is very obvious that there is a relation to the sky in some way. Or maybe that is weird.. hahaha I dunno.
[Image: signature.jpg]
Misty Blue. 24. Canadian. Loves photography, sushi, and friends & family. Friendly. Over-emotional. Good Sense of Humour. Flirty. Clumsy.

[+] 1 user says Thank You to MistyBlue for this post
Received Awards:
Birthday WisherSocial ButterflyDeck the Halls
I love that Idea Mistyblue!..and maybe if they want to do nighttime...I'm sure there are some star patterns somewhere....
[Image: s3melogo2copy-1.png]
Received Awards:
FeedbackerBeing BraveBirthday WisherChild FriendlyCopy Cat
Thank you Smile
Ooh yes, stars, great idea!
Misty Blue. 24. Canadian. Loves photography, sushi, and friends & family. Friendly. Over-emotional. Good Sense of Humour. Flirty. Clumsy.

Received Awards:
I think it would be nice to have another color challenge thing like Three Tones. I really liked that challenge and it saw a lot of participation Yes
Received Awards:
RD: We are plotting about another 3 colour challenge - someone just have to write it...

MistyBlue: That sounds like a really good challenge me to challenge
[Image: logo-small.png][Image: PinkRabit-logo-2.jpg][Image: logo_small.gif]

Editor in Chief • Head of Layouts • General go to person • Take better PicturesHow to post imagesForum Rules
Received Awards:
OrganizerAd ManPhotographerLayouterChallenge HostStir CrazyTutorial WriterTopic StarterFeedbackerLS Extra StafferTreasure HunterGreat BuilderDesign StylerGold StafferDorm CrazyTake me AwayCount Them: 1, 2, 3Time TravellerClock RacerBirthday WisherHoarderSending LoveAnd unicornsTech SuportPet PersonChallenge CrazyPrize DonatorChallenge GuruSmall QuartersEP MonsterMini MeEA are you kidding?Based in FictionWCIF MasterJudgecornDeck the HallsSilver StafferDine outColor Lover
Mac, am I able to create those? I thought they were only for people with a certain amount of posts/activity??

Received Awards:
You are able to challenge someone who has asked for a challenge in the Challenge me to area, no matter how many posts you got.
[Image: logo-small.png][Image: PinkRabit-logo-2.jpg][Image: logo_small.gif]

Editor in Chief • Head of Layouts • General go to person • Take better PicturesHow to post imagesForum Rules
Received Awards:
Thumbs Up 
I really liked all the ideas! idea
Received Awards:
New FriendGreat BuilderFeedbackerThank MachineWCIF MasterTreasure HunterSending LoveBirthday WisherWish FulfillerDorm CrazyChild FriendlyDeck the HallsCopy CatColor Lover
How about a challenge where participants design a space inspired from around the world? The participant could choose any place they would like to decorate their space as.

Example: I choose to design a space based on New York. I could design a guest bedroom based off a themed store front. A bathroom with a dark, smokey alley feel. Possibly, a kitchen set up like the out side dining areas.

Basically you're bringing the destination indoors. It could be called, Destination Designing.
Received Awards:
Treasure HunterChallenge RocketeerBeing BraveGreat BuilderDorm CrazyBirthday WisherCopy CatPhotographer of the WeekEP MonsterColor Lover

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ideas Game play challenges macthekat 14 7,100 05-07-2014, 04:56 PM
Last Post: mrmiss
  Challenge Links: Game Play Challenges macthekat 0 3,026 05-20-2011, 04:57 PM
Last Post: macthekat
  Rules Challenge and Contest Rules Editorial Staff 1 6,589 01-13-2011, 01:03 PM
Last Post: Editorial Staff