Warning [2] Use of undefined constant ‘admin’ - assumed '‘admin’' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) - Line: 26 - File: inc/config.php PHP 7.2.12 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/config.php 26 errorHandler->error
/inc/init.php 65 require_once
/global.php 18 require_once
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Challenge ideas
The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.2.12 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP]   errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1880 header
/inc/class_session.php 357 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
/global.php 54 session->init
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.2.12 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 362 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 101 my_setcookie
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 255 my_set_array_cookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 47 mark_forum_read
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read

Ideas Challenge ideas
Me likey the idea of pre-fabs! I would definitely enter a challenge like that if I don't have to build the lot myself giggle
Received Awards:
We now have room for people to open a few new challenges
[Image: logo-small.png][Image: PinkRabit-logo-2.jpg][Image: logo_small.gif]

Editor in Chief • Head of Layouts • General go to person • Take better PicturesHow to post imagesForum Rules
Received Awards:
OrganizerAd ManPhotographerLayouterChallenge HostStir CrazyTutorial WriterTopic StarterFeedbackerLS Extra StafferTreasure HunterGreat BuilderDesign StylerGold StafferDorm CrazyTake me AwayCount Them: 1, 2, 3Time TravellerClock RacerBirthday WisherHoarderSending LoveAnd unicornsTech SuportPet PersonChallenge CrazyPrize DonatorChallenge GuruSmall QuartersEP MonsterMini MeEA are you kidding?Based in FictionWCIF MasterJudgecornDeck the HallsSilver StafferDine outColor Lover
I have a question: teh challenge rules say that challenges must be doable in TS2 and TS3. But if we pick some prefabs from Maxis to give them a makeover it just can be TS2 or TS3.

Is that okay then?
Received Awards:
Challenge HostSending LoveNew FriendBeginner BuildersBirthday WisherBeginner's LuckTreasure HunterDorm CrazySmall QuartersBased in FictionAnd unicornsCopy Cat
What you can do in this scenario is to make sure to take good pictures of the house, so people in the other game can build it them self. You can also if you got both games build the house in the other game with no CC and put it up for download for the challenge.

Editor in Chief • Head of Layouts • General go to person • Take better PicturesHow to post imagesForum Rules
Received Awards:
OrganizerAd ManPhotographerLayouterChallenge HostStir CrazyTutorial WriterTopic StarterFeedbackerLS Extra StafferTreasure HunterGreat BuilderDesign StylerGold StafferDorm CrazyTake me AwayCount Them: 1, 2, 3Time TravellerClock RacerBirthday WisherHoarderSending LoveAnd unicornsTech SuportPet PersonChallenge CrazyPrize DonatorChallenge GuruSmall QuartersEP MonsterMini MeEA are you kidding?Based in FictionWCIF MasterJudgecornDeck the HallsSilver StafferDine outColor Lover
There was a challenge we had once hosted by Cat that I also really liked. It was called factory living. I'm no builder but if anyone would be interested I could try and put that challenge together.

What you do is just makeover an old run-down factory.

Or I also like Kim's idea of doing a bad-room challenge. Making over one of EA's nightmare rooms.
Received Awards:
I remember seeing a book called TV Sets that provided blueprints for television apartments and houses.

I think it would be fun to recreate the main space used in a TV series or movie. And it would be easily scalable to experience level too; if you are a beginner you could do something simple (like the Ricardo's apartment from I Love Lucy) all the way up to something very advanced (like the headquarters from Torchwood). Even the same series could scale across the board, like from Friends; Beginner-Chandler and Joey's apartment, Intermediate-Monica and Rachel's apartment, Advanced BOTH apartments with hallway OR Central Perk.

Show a picture from the film/series and show your recreation from a similar angle.

Fainali, xen, aafte sam 20 iers ov orxogrefkl riform, wi wud hev a lojikl, kohirnt speling in ius xrewawt xe Ingliy-spiking werld.
Mark Twain, A Plan for the Improvement of English Spelling.

[Image: logo.png]
Received Awards:
Treasure HunterSending LoveNew FriendBirthday WisherBeing BraveChallenge HostOrganizerSocial ButterflySmall QuartersChallenge CrazyChallenge RocketeerCopy CatRaised from the DeadBeginner BuildersEA are you kidding?FeedbackerPrize DonatorCount Them: 1, 2, 3Thank MachineEP MonsterStir CrazyParty AnimalChild FriendlyJudgecornAd ManBased in FictionTutorial WriterWriterMini MePhotographerOn a Platter
Has anyone ever done a No CC challenge?
Received Awards:
Llama DesignerTreasure Hunter
Not a stick no CC challenge, but we have run Maximum Maxis in the passed where you had to use 80 % Maxis content but where store stuff and maxis match was allowed

Received Awards:
I would fail at a no CC challenge. I'm to addicted to clutter and there just isn't enough EA stuff to feed the need. That would be a challenge though
Received Awards:
How about creating a small hotel room challenge? The room should include 2 ceiling to floor windows, curtains, a queen bed, TV, desk, armchairs, a closet, and a bathroom. Themes & patterns can be just how you want it Smile
Received Awards:
Copy Cat

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ideas Game play challenges macthekat 14 7,100 05-07-2014, 04:56 PM
Last Post: mrmiss
  Challenge Links: Game Play Challenges macthekat 0 3,026 05-20-2011, 04:57 PM
Last Post: macthekat
  Rules Challenge and Contest Rules Editorial Staff 1 6,589 01-13-2011, 01:03 PM
Last Post: Editorial Staff