Warning [2] Use of undefined constant ‘admin’ - assumed '‘admin’' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) - Line: 26 - File: inc/config.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/config.php 26 errorHandler->error
/inc/init.php 65 require_once
/global.php 18 require_once
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Challenge Me To...(No End Date)
The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP]   errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1880 header
/inc/class_session.php 357 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
/global.php 54 session->init
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 362 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 101 my_setcookie
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 255 my_set_array_cookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 47 mark_forum_read
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Challenge Me To...(No End Date)
[Image: CMT.jpg]

Welcome to the revamped Challenge Me To… challenge!

Are you bored? Do you want to try something different? Why not ask for a random challenge from your peers?

Want to be challenged?
In Challenge Me To... (CMT) you ask for a challenge and one of your peers will write a challenge especially for you. If you like the challenge you accept it. If not, then you decline it and someone else will challenge you. Once you have taken up a challenge you've got one month to finish it. When you have finished your challenge, you post your pictures and text in this topic.

NOTE: This has been changed to a continuous challenge, meaning you can enter as many times as you’d like. However, you must complete a challenge before requesting a new one. If you cannot complete a current challenge within the one month time frame, you may ask for a two-week extension by posting in this thread. If you cannot finish your challenge, say that you can't finish it, and you may ask for another challenge.

CMT Build: This is all about the building aspect of the game - the architecture of the building, so all pictures should be from the outside.

CMT Decorate: This is all about interior design and décor.

CMT Garden: This is all about the garden aspect of the game - outdoor living/hang out spaces. NB: When we talk about gardens here, we mean "yards" to use the American term. Not just vegetable growing and flower gardens.

CMT Complete: This is about building a complete lot from the first brick to the last candle light and garden chair. Here you build the house, decorate it and do the garden around it. This makes for much larger challenges, so make sure you have time.

CMT Random: If you just want a challenge ask for a random one and you might get to build, decorate or play with the landscaping of a residential lot or a community lot.

Please make sure to read the topic About Challenge Me To. There is a lot of info that you need to know before asking for your first challenge.

To help us give you the most interesting challenge possible it is important that you tell us: What skill level you are at. What game you want to do your challenge in. If there is something you are struggling with or want to get better at. Finally, which type of CMT you are asking for – building, decorating, or gardening.

Please fill this out when asking for a challenge:
Game: Sims 2/Sims 3 or both?
Type of Challenge Requested: Building/Decorating/Gardening/Complete/Random
Skill Level: Grasshopper/Sparrow/Owl/Eagle/Pterosaur
I want to get better at/I am struggling with:

Pictures
When you take pictures, take more then one. You may post up to 10, so why not show off your CMT to it’s full advantage? If you want to show more than 10 pictures, you can create a (or use your existing) picture album in our TS3 or TS2 picture album areas and link to them.
It is always a good idea to have an overhead view, so we can see how you laid it out.
Pictures should not exceed the 800 pixel wide forum rule.

Posting
Please quote the challenge you got when you post your pictures.

Why the new format
Due to a lower interest level in the CMTs over the last months, we have decided to combine the three different challenge types into one - the original format of the challenge. This has the added benefit of giving us the opportunity to give you two new types of CMT: Random and Complete, where you get to try the CMT in a different way.

This is an ongoing challenge with no end date.
Received Awards:
OrganizerFeaturedGreat GardenerHoarderStir CrazyCarebearWCIF MasterLS Extra StafferTreasure HunterNew FriendChallenge RocketeerChallenge CrazyDesign StylerTutorial WriterSmall QuartersChild FriendlyChallenge GuruThank MachineBirthday WisherDeck the HallsAnd unicornsTech SuportPet PersonPhotographer of the WeekChallenge HostCopy CatEP MonsterEA are you kidding?Time TravellerMini MeSending LovePhotographer of the MonthBeginner's LuckGreat BuilderParty AnimalTopic StarterVery helpfulSocial ButterflyChallenge MasterChatty CathyBeing BraveSilver StafferGold StafferCount Them: 1, 2, 3Clock RacerDance the night awayPhotographer
To Be Challenged

Awaiting Challenge Acceptance

Has Been Challenged
Received Awards:
OrganizerFeaturedGreat GardenerHoarderStir CrazyCarebearWCIF MasterLS Extra StafferTreasure HunterNew FriendChallenge RocketeerChallenge CrazyDesign StylerTutorial WriterSmall QuartersChild FriendlyChallenge GuruThank MachineBirthday WisherDeck the HallsAnd unicornsTech SuportPet PersonPhotographer of the WeekChallenge HostCopy CatEP MonsterEA are you kidding?Time TravellerMini MeSending LovePhotographer of the MonthBeginner's LuckGreat BuilderParty AnimalTopic StarterVery helpfulSocial ButterflyChallenge MasterChatty CathyBeing BraveSilver StafferGold StafferCount Them: 1, 2, 3Clock RacerDance the night awayPhotographer
Finished Challenges

Build Challenges
Decorating Challenges

Garden Challenges
  • Simbabe54 - 1st
  • mechbutterfly - 1st
  • soliva - 1st

Complete Challenges
Random Challenges
  • Simbabe54 - 1st
  • Daytonaraceway - 1st
  • saywhat - 1st
  • WhiteWitch - 1st
  • ThatAtlasChick - 1st
  • lynhuh - 1st
  • Eronoel - 1st
  • Brooklyn -1st
Received Awards:
Quote:BlueHopper - Ok, I would like you to design a young girl's (11-12 yrs. old) room, but I want you to use no pink or purple.

Kathryn was ready for a 'big girl' room. She told mum in earnest, 'I'm not a little girl anymore.' Mum smiled and conceded, 11 years old is grown up after-all. As mum was re-decorating she was happy to see Kathryn clinging to some of her old toys. 'We can throw them away later' she said to mum. Mum smiled and conceded, 11 years old is not that grown up after-all. Mum wanted to make sure to tie Kat's favorite things into the room, nature - especially birds, and the color teal. Mum also wanted to make sure the room was something Kat could grow with, not to childish and not to adult, and anything from her younger years that she grows out of could easily be taken out of the room and passed on to future little Torador's.

[Image: CMT-0101_zpsf2357beb.jpg]

[Image: CMT-0102_zps1f8f0b0e.jpg]

[Image: CMT-0103_zps720517a3.jpg]

[Image: CMT-0104_zps10f8e113.jpg]

[Image: CMT-0105_zps381b8bf0.jpg]

[Image: CMT-0106_zpscdbde4cb.jpg]

[Image: CMT-0108_zpse8aad009.jpg]

[Image: CMT-0107_zps541cc791.jpg]

[Image: CMT-0109_zps5f5feffe.jpg]

[Image: CMTOverview_zpsa0f9bb74.jpg]

Heidy Feedback would be appreciated, thanks.
Visit me on Tumblr @bluexsims
[+] 2 users say Thank You to BlueHopper for this post
Received Awards:
Being BraveChallenge HostFeedbackerBirthday WisherNew FriendSending LoveCopy CatEA are you kidding?Prize DonatorCount Them: 1, 2, 3Small QuartersColor LoverPhotographer of the MonthClock RacerTime TravellerI DoChild FriendlyFeaturedDine outOn a Platter
BlueHopper - I love that room, I would like to have had that when I was younger. giggle The colours you used are very nice and the objects make sure it's still a girl's room.
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Melisziee for this post
Received Awards:
New FriendTreasure HunterClock RacerGreat ChefBirthday WisherSending LoveBeginner's LuckCopy CatSmall QuartersChild Friendly
(09-05-2013, 10:27 AM)macthekat Wrote: Do a garden/yard makeover of a EA build house (any world). The family moving in have children - including a toddler. They want a area for the children to play in, a bbq area and at least some lawn. They want their garden to fit the surrounding world. So if the world is tropical, the garden need to look tropical as well.

Mac challenged me in the old thread to build a garden/ yard makeover in an EA build house, so I went with one in Riverview (the Duke). I was asked to make over a yard so that it had a bbq, a lawn and a children's play area. The family has a toddler, so I made a special area for him. I am sorry if I put this in the wrong thread, but there was a post saying that we needed to put new replies in the new thread. I am sorry this took so long for me to do!

[Image: 3.jpg]

[Image: 2.jpg]

[Image: 4.jpg]

[Image: 1.jpg]

Super cute room, Blue!

Game:Sims 3
Type of Challenge Requested: Random
Skill Level: Owl
I want to get better at/I am struggling with: Gardening, bathrooms, children's rooms, houseboats, houses on stilts

I would love another challenge!
[Image: SimGirl54.png]
[+] 2 users say Thank You to Simbabe54 for this post
Received Awards:
New FriendTreasure HunterDesign StylerTime TravellerChallenge RocketeerCount Them: 1, 2, 3Color LoverOn a Platter
Blue: I really, really like your room! Lovely colours and neatly decorated without being overwhelming. And excellent photos as well! Heart
Simbabe: Your challenge was really hard, I find gardens so difficult to do well! But you solved it in a very clever way! Yes

I would like to try a challenge myself:
Game: Sims 3
Type of Challenge Requested: Complete
Skill Level: Owl (?)
I want to get better at: Picturetaking, gardening, roofing and OMSP. And most other things!
I would love your visit at my Sims 3 blog: KyriaT's Sims3 World or follow me on Twitter - Tumblr - Facebook
glasses
[+] 1 user says Thank You to KyriaT for this post
Received Awards:
New FriendEA are you kidding?Sending Love
BlueHopper - I absolutely love it, and I suspect my 11-year-old would love it too. The colors are beautiful for a young woman and without a hint of pink or purple. Well done.

Simbabe54 - Since you said you need practice with gardening.
It will soon be autumn in the northern hemisphere, I would like you to build me a small park in the fall. I want to feel a chill in the air when I look at it.

Do you accept?

KyriaT - Your sim has inherited a small brick building that used to be a button factory. I would like you to renovated into a chic city home, don't forget to reclaim some of the parking lot for a garden.

Do you accept?

Fainali, xen, aafte sam 20 iers ov orxogrefkl riform, wi wud hev a lojikl, kohirnt speling in ius xrewawt xe Ingliy-spiking werld.
Mark Twain, A Plan for the Improvement of English Spelling.

[Image: logo.png]
[+] 1 user says Thank You to mrmiss for this post
Received Awards:
Treasure HunterSending LoveNew FriendBirthday WisherBeing BraveChallenge HostOrganizerSocial ButterflySmall QuartersChallenge CrazyChallenge RocketeerCopy CatRaised from the DeadBeginner BuildersEA are you kidding?FeedbackerPrize DonatorCount Them: 1, 2, 3Thank MachineEP MonsterStir CrazyParty AnimalChild FriendlyJudgecornAd ManBased in FictionTutorial WriterWriterMini MePhotographerOn a Platter
I accept! Very interesting challenge!! Chair
I would love your visit at my Sims 3 blog: KyriaT's Sims3 World or follow me on Twitter - Tumblr - Facebook
glasses
[+] 1 user says Thank You to KyriaT for this post
Received Awards:
New FriendEA are you kidding?Sending Love
Simbabe54 that's a great space.

I'd love another challenge please.
Game: Sims 3
Type of Challenge Requested: Complete
Skill Level: Grasshopper
I want to get better at/I am struggling with: Pictures, building, gardening, decorating... everything?
Visit me on Tumblr @bluexsims
Received Awards:
Being BraveChallenge HostFeedbackerBirthday WisherNew FriendSending LoveCopy CatEA are you kidding?Prize DonatorCount Them: 1, 2, 3Small QuartersColor LoverPhotographer of the MonthClock RacerTime TravellerI DoChild FriendlyFeaturedDine outOn a Platter

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Gardening Challenge me to Garden 8.0 [Closed] KatCat 57 22,378 08-19-2012, 11:35 PM
Last Post: KatCat
  Challenge Me to Build 8.0 [Closed] KatCat 32 15,231 08-19-2012, 11:35 PM
  Decorating Challenge me to Decorate 8.0 [Closed] KatCat 119 42,675 08-19-2012, 11:34 PM