Warning [2] Use of undefined constant ‘admin’ - assumed '‘admin’' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) - Line: 26 - File: inc/config.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/config.php 26 errorHandler->error
/inc/init.php 65 require_once
/global.php 18 require_once
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Challenge Me To...(No End Date)
The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP]   errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1880 header
/inc/class_session.php 357 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
/global.php 54 session->init
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 362 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 101 my_setcookie
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 255 my_set_array_cookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 47 mark_forum_read
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Challenge Me To...(No End Date)
Simbabe54, there is a challenge waiting for you from BlueHopper on post 17 Smile
Received Awards:
OrganizerFeaturedGreat GardenerHoarderStir CrazyCarebearWCIF MasterLS Extra StafferTreasure HunterNew FriendChallenge RocketeerChallenge CrazyDesign StylerTutorial WriterSmall QuartersChild FriendlyChallenge GuruThank MachineBirthday WisherDeck the HallsAnd unicornsTech SuportPet PersonPhotographer of the WeekChallenge HostCopy CatEP MonsterEA are you kidding?Time TravellerMini MeSending LovePhotographer of the MonthBeginner's LuckGreat BuilderParty AnimalTopic StarterVery helpfulSocial ButterflyChallenge MasterChatty CathyBeing BraveSilver StafferGold StafferCount Them: 1, 2, 3Clock RacerDance the night awayPhotographer
I'll give it a shot, Blue.

(09-17-2013, 06:46 AM)BlueHopper Wrote: Simbabe54 I have an idea for a challenge for you: Elizabeth Shcoomer just recived permission from the Bridgeport zoning commity to build a community rooftop garden accessible and useable by all the residents of the apartment building. Elizabeth wants the garden to be a chill spot where residents can relax and escape the industrialization of city life. -- You do not have to build this in Bridgeport but it should appear to be a rooftop garden.

This actually is in BridgeportSmile

[Image: challenge1.jpg]

[Image: challenge2.jpg]

[Image: challenge3.jpg]
[Image: SimGirl54.png]
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Simbabe54 for this post
Received Awards:
New FriendTreasure HunterDesign StylerTime TravellerChallenge RocketeerCount Them: 1, 2, 3Color LoverOn a Platter
Hi people...i finished the challenge moxxa gave me already a while back...the problem is, that we dont have internet sincd nearly 2 weeks. The newest news from our stupid internet provider is that we are online on tuesday again.
I will post them when i can use more then my phone...very sorry for the delay!!!
hania

Received Awards:
PhotographerLS Extra StafferBirthday WisherSending LoveRetired ModeratorChallenge HostSilver StafferAnd unicornsSmall Quarters
I think you did a lovely job with the challenge Simbabe54
Visit me on Tumblr @bluexsims
[+] 1 user says Thank You to BlueHopper for this post
Received Awards:
Being BraveChallenge HostFeedbackerBirthday WisherNew FriendSending LoveCopy CatEA are you kidding?Prize DonatorCount Them: 1, 2, 3Small QuartersColor LoverPhotographer of the MonthClock RacerTime TravellerI DoChild FriendlyFeaturedDine outOn a Platter
Anybody have a challenge for BlueHopper and Fallingsun?

They have been waiting very patiently Smile
Received Awards:
OrganizerFeaturedGreat GardenerHoarderStir CrazyCarebearWCIF MasterLS Extra StafferTreasure HunterNew FriendChallenge RocketeerChallenge CrazyDesign StylerTutorial WriterSmall QuartersChild FriendlyChallenge GuruThank MachineBirthday WisherDeck the HallsAnd unicornsTech SuportPet PersonPhotographer of the WeekChallenge HostCopy CatEP MonsterEA are you kidding?Time TravellerMini MeSending LovePhotographer of the MonthBeginner's LuckGreat BuilderParty AnimalTopic StarterVery helpfulSocial ButterflyChallenge MasterChatty CathyBeing BraveSilver StafferGold StafferCount Them: 1, 2, 3Clock RacerDance the night awayPhotographer
BlueHopper,

Your sims have just found out they are going to be parents. Realising living in the big city in the small apartment isn´t really a great place to raise a child, they have decided to buy land in a small village up in the mountains. You were hired as their contractor and architect.

It is on you to pick the size and the style the house will be in - what they do want is a big open plan living, big baby room and a rather big-ish garden. Do you accept?

Fallingsun,

your Sim´s favorite subject in college was "Creative Writing". She is dedicated to become the new J.K. Rowling - and she is going to need a nice working environment to help with that. There is no money for a new house, but she did find an old run down house which will be a great renovation project. The garage will be her new office, and her house will be upstairs. Remember two things - she loves pink and stuffed animals (aka toys). Will you lend her a hand?
Received Awards:
Prize DonatorLS Extra StafferWCIF MasterSending LoveTreasure HunterStir CrazyChallenge CrazyChallenge GuruChallenge RocketeerBeing BravePhotographerBeginner BuildersDesign StylerChallenge HostOrganizerAd ManWriterI DoSound of MusicSmall QuartersBased in FictionCount Them: 1, 2, 3Clock RacerBirthday WisherChild FriendlyAnd unicornsCopy CatDeck the HallsTake me AwayEA are you kidding?FeaturedSilver StafferJudgecornPhotographer of the WeekLayouterGold StafferPhotographer of the MonthColor LoverHoliday SpiritOn a Platter
I accept... It gives me a lot of ideas Smile
Do you mean that the garage is the ground floor while the house itself id the first-floor? I got a bit confused when you wrote that the house should be upstairs...
Received Awards:
New Friend
It is totally up to you. if you picture a single story house go for it. It can also be a townhouse. Whichever you prefer.
Received Awards:
Prize DonatorLS Extra StafferWCIF MasterSending LoveTreasure HunterStir CrazyChallenge CrazyChallenge GuruChallenge RocketeerBeing BravePhotographerBeginner BuildersDesign StylerChallenge HostOrganizerAd ManWriterI DoSound of MusicSmall QuartersBased in FictionCount Them: 1, 2, 3Clock RacerBirthday WisherChild FriendlyAnd unicornsCopy CatDeck the HallsTake me AwayEA are you kidding?FeaturedSilver StafferJudgecornPhotographer of the WeekLayouterGold StafferPhotographer of the MonthColor LoverHoliday SpiritOn a Platter
Thank you Smile I was going to be a bit panicked, because I couldn't picture a two-stories house fitting for one person Smile
Received Awards:
New Friend
I have a question before I officially accept. I am taking my own advice and organizing my CC so I haven't all of it in my game right now and I don't know how long it is going to take me to finish. Could I accept at a later date so I don't have to keep asking for extensions? I would love to do the challenge I just know I'm not prepared to do it right now.
Visit me on Tumblr @bluexsims
Received Awards:
Being BraveChallenge HostFeedbackerBirthday WisherNew FriendSending LoveCopy CatEA are you kidding?Prize DonatorCount Them: 1, 2, 3Small QuartersColor LoverPhotographer of the MonthClock RacerTime TravellerI DoChild FriendlyFeaturedDine outOn a Platter

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Gardening Challenge me to Garden 8.0 [Closed] KatCat 57 22,378 08-19-2012, 11:35 PM
Last Post: KatCat
  Challenge Me to Build 8.0 [Closed] KatCat 32 15,231 08-19-2012, 11:35 PM
  Decorating Challenge me to Decorate 8.0 [Closed] KatCat 119 42,675 08-19-2012, 11:34 PM