mech's album
I like it the way it is, actually, beautiful loft! I think a fluffy, round rug next to the tub would help warm it up a little. And the kitchen is close to something I've envisioned actually doing for a real-life house I saw that's for sale, if only I could actually buy it. Wink
[Image: banner_services.jpg]
Free your mind and the rest will follow
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Jaguwar for this post
Received Awards:
Small QuartersNew FriendTreasure HunterBirthday WisherChallenge HostMini MeSending LoveProofreaderWriterPhotographerOn a Platter
So when can I move in mech Smile?
All the latest shots are wonderful, nothing boring going on here at all.
Visit me on Tumblr @bluexsims
[+] 1 user says Thank You to BlueHopper for this post
Received Awards:
Being BraveChallenge HostFeedbackerBirthday WisherNew FriendSending LoveCopy CatEA are you kidding?Prize DonatorCount Them: 1, 2, 3Small QuartersColor LoverPhotographer of the MonthClock RacerTime TravellerI DoChild FriendlyFeaturedDine outOn a Platter
Thanks to both of you, I'm glad you like it! Heart And if only I could afford any of my sims houses Bigsmile

Here comes the rest of the loft. I'll part it in two entries to have it a little more structured. First the rest of the main level, now that it is finished:

[Image: m1_zpsfcb547da.jpg]

[Image: m2_zpsbcd38bfd.jpg]

[Image: m6_zpscbc06b98.jpg]

[Image: m7_zps3788f3fb.jpg]

[Image: m9_zps267e2f56.jpg]

[Image: m11_zps45f3b0bf.jpg]

[Image: m14_zpse3708cc2.jpg]

[Image: m10_zps58a5d3e1.jpg]

[Image: m12_zpsa9fc3f4d.jpg]

[Image: m15_zps70b22fb7.jpg]

[Image: mextra_zps57741301.jpg]

the view from the gallery above, before we move to the bedroom upstairs.
[+] 1 user says Thank You to mechbutterfly for this post
Received Awards:
Sending LoveNew FriendBirthday WisherCopy CatFeedbackerClock RacerOn a Platter
Here comes the bedroom:

[Image: 6_zps8866d602.jpg]

The first time I ever played with colored light - I usually just thought of these lightning option as "meh...rainbow disco light, I'll pass". But here I like it.

[Image: s7_zps1cbf4357.jpg]

[Image: s10_zps71028c4e.jpg]

[Image: s24_zps1e6a797c.jpg]

[Image: s15_zps3b02e96d.jpg]

[Image: 3_zpsc9b5ae8d.jpg]

The actual sleeping quarter:

[Image: s9_zps1a43d9d9.jpg]

[Image: s8_zps1548a283.jpg]

[Image: s5_zps9a7bbd8a.jpg]

The closet and in-build vanity:

[Image: s18_zpsfbb961a3.jpg]

[Image: s14_zpsde4e4a8d.jpg]

[Image: s30_zpsf18743e4.jpg]

[Image: s32_zps9c1830e7.jpg]

View from above:

[Image: s4_zps67017d87.jpg]

[Image: s28_zps83b13204.jpg]

Overview:

[Image: upperfloor_zps70142972.jpg]
Received Awards:
Incredible space mech. I'm really loving some of the creative angles in this set of photos. The picture with the bike on the wall is fab Heart

Your CC is also making me jealous.

Do you have it organized into collection folders? I've been slowly trying to organize my downloads with CC Magic to make it more manageable as before when I went into the Misc Deco category I would get so frustrated with how hard it was to find things I would give up trying to add deco items. I had it all just lumped together in buy, build CAS sets before, it's taking me forever to categorize properly but I'm hoping it will be worth it... I'm rambling sorry Smile
Visit me on Tumblr @bluexsims
[+] 1 user says Thank You to BlueHopper for this post
Received Awards:
Being BraveChallenge HostFeedbackerBirthday WisherNew FriendSending LoveCopy CatEA are you kidding?Prize DonatorCount Them: 1, 2, 3Small QuartersColor LoverPhotographer of the MonthClock RacerTime TravellerI DoChild FriendlyFeaturedDine outOn a Platter
Thank you very much <3 I loved building the loft with all those grungy textures (but now I need something more colorful and bright to build, I guess :D )

I don't use CC magic, I have my CC in combined packages (combined with S3PE) though. When I start a new project I usually create a new collection in game and go through all the object sections adding everything that seems useful before I start building. I also have general collections like kitchen clutter, closet items or garden deco. That way I only have to browse through all my clutter one time per building/decorating project. Which is a pain in decor/misc. - my game hates me for having to load the icons of thousands of files Wink
I always plan to be more organized, then I start looking through my CC highly motivated, only to get bored pretty soon and go back to playing , haha.
Received Awards:
Wow mech your loft is awesome! I love everything about it Smile And the colored light looks great.
[Image: Tumblr2_zpsdfb5b075.png] [Image: And_zpsa212a345.png] [Image: Blog2_zps6ca24dc1.png]
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Lis0 for this post
Received Awards:
Beginner's LuckNew FriendSmall QuartersBirthday WisherEA are you kidding?Beginner BuildersWCIF MasterChild FriendlyParty AnimalStir CrazyBeing BraveSending LoveClock RacerCount Them: 1, 2, 3Great ChefPet PersonCopy CatChallenge HostSending LoveOn a Platter
From a TS3 design perspective, I love that you added details like a wall plug and pipes behind the radiator. Brilliant work! I'm jealous of the speed with which you finished it,too, I can never do that (though I'm working on re-building my collections, that will help. Eventually. I think. LOL)
Received Awards:
Small QuartersNew FriendTreasure HunterBirthday WisherChallenge HostMini MeSending LoveProofreaderWriterPhotographerOn a Platter
Thank you both, I'm glad you like it <3

Jaguwar, I love CC that adds a feel of realism, like pipes, plugs, light switches, radiators - whenever I see something like that, I just have to download it :D It's one of my decorating quirks, I guess Wink

Usually I'm quite slow with a house, as well - unless I plan it in advance like the loft. Then I have a detailed shopping list for CC, a bunch of notes what has to be placed where and sketches with floor plans and so on...the actual building and decorating takes me an evening per room then Smile
Received Awards:
That's some serious organization! Kudos to you for taking the trouble. The results are worth the effort. Smile
Received Awards:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  MsWry's Pictures MsWry 26 7,046 04-09-2017, 12:41 PM
Last Post: MsWry
  Allears' Album Allears 15 3,731 01-26-2017, 07:04 PM
Last Post: Allears
  Ziva's Album Ziva 94 24,086 11-06-2016, 03:25 PM
Last Post: macthekat