mech's album
Thank you so much, Blue! Heart I love playing around with light filters, especially outdoors, since the nature in Sims3 is absolutely beautiful, but the light often isn't (e.g. the terribly blue sunset and night). I was also thinking about getting my game a light hack, there are some stunning ones around Nod
Received Awards:
Sending LoveNew FriendBirthday WisherCopy CatFeedbackerClock RacerOn a Platter
Do you only use filters on your photos or do you do some dodge/burn or painting type stuff? I have in my head how I would like my photos to look but I'm such a noob with photoshop I can't figure it out.
Visit me on Tumblr @bluexsims
Received Awards:
Being BraveChallenge HostFeedbackerBirthday WisherNew FriendSending LoveCopy CatEA are you kidding?Prize DonatorCount Them: 1, 2, 3Small QuartersColor LoverPhotographer of the MonthClock RacerTime TravellerI DoChild FriendlyFeaturedDine outOn a Platter
I have a Topaz Labs Suite (I use TL Adjust a lot, sometimes TL LensEffects...we have pretty much all of them, as my BF needs them for work - he's actually a programmer, but uses the graphic stuff for presentation) as plugin for Photoshop. There are a lot of preset filters (I adore the autumn color/light filter in TL Adjust <3) and I also created my own presets based on them - it's pretty fun to play around with all those options. I hardly ever use dodge/burn, I do make use of selective color to get rid of some strange EA color effects ( like the blue tint at night).

I think your pics look amazing, btw. I never get mine that clean looking Smile
Received Awards:
That is beautiful Mech!! I love every shot Smile

And I agree with you, Blue your pictures always look great and really sharp! Smile
[Image: Tumblr2_zpsdfb5b075.png] [Image: And_zpsa212a345.png] [Image: Blog2_zps6ca24dc1.png]
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Lis0 for this post
Received Awards:
Beginner's LuckNew FriendSmall QuartersBirthday WisherEA are you kidding?Beginner BuildersWCIF MasterChild FriendlyParty AnimalStir CrazyBeing BraveSending LoveClock RacerCount Them: 1, 2, 3Great ChefPet PersonCopy CatChallenge HostSending LoveOn a Platter
Absolutely stunning!!! And I absolutely agree that we should see you for next year's DOTY! The rules change every year, but that's part of the fun. I'm sure you'd have a blast and I'm sure you'd do very well too.
[Image: POTM_november_Von_zpse4ad3b63.png][Image: JanuaryPOTM_zps7fb18853.png]
[+] 1 user says Thank You to VonNdaSun for this post
Received Awards:
Photographer of the MonthCopy CatSending LoveRetired Staffer
Thank you both so much <3

I will enter for sure, everyone keeps telling me how much fun it is :D

Edid: I didn't want to bump this post by posting a reply, just wanted to add here, that my current pictures are in the Sims2 section. I had major issues with TS3 (my graphic card is just too weak for CC heavy lots and I can't afford a new one currently) and I went back to TS2, which runs fantastic on my computer even with 6GB of CC, a hood with dozens of families and over a hundred lots of clutter-heavy decorations. For now I don't want to go back to TS3 or move to TS4, but we will see what happens if santa gives me a computer upgrade.
Received Awards:
Rock Rock  You completely nailed it man... You rock... Cat is in great touch.. I love the way you present your style... seen the album 8 times till now

Games like the sims
Received Awards:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  MsWry's Pictures MsWry 26 7,046 04-09-2017, 12:41 PM
Last Post: MsWry
  Allears' Album Allears 15 3,728 01-26-2017, 07:04 PM
Last Post: Allears
  Ziva's Album Ziva 94 24,085 11-06-2016, 03:25 PM
Last Post: macthekat