Warning [2] Use of undefined constant ‘admin’ - assumed '‘admin’' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) - Line: 26 - File: inc/config.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/config.php 26 errorHandler->error
/inc/init.php 65 require_once
/global.php 18 require_once
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Assignment: LivingSims - Part 2 (Closes May 6th 2014)
The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP]   errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1880 header
/inc/class_session.php 357 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
/global.php 54 session->init
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 362 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 101 my_setcookie
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 255 my_set_array_cookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 47 mark_forum_read
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read

Mixed Assignment: LivingSims - Part 2 (Closes May 6th 2014)
[Image: als2_zpsf307b034.jpg]

It's back again. How would you like to become a correspondent for LivingSims Magazine? That's what this challenge is all about. You will be sent to a location and asked to write an article about the task that you are assigned to do while there.

The Task
You will choose which of the 6 continents (we can't afford to send anyone to Antarctica) you would like to travel to and I will assign you a destination and what you will do while you are there plus where you will be staying (which is what you will be building). Once you ask for an assignment you will receive a PM with the details.

You can travel "as yourself" or you can create a character but you will not need to create a sim. You will be building the assigned room of your accommodations and will be asked to write a few paragraphs about your experience.

If we like your "article" you may be contacted by someone from LivingSims Magazine about being included in an upcoming issue. (Make sure to give your permission to use your photos and writing in the magazine.)

The Rules
Max 10 pictures per entry. You may link to more in an album
Pictures may be no more then 800 pixel wide
Have fun: Remember this is a challenge not a contest
The forum's Challenge & Contest Rules also apply

Remember to add in your post if you want detailed feedback on what works and what doesn't.

This challenge will close: May 6th 2014

You will get this nice shiny award for participating: [Image: takemeaway2_zps3d524d7b.png]

Participation prize: If someone want to donate something that would be great.

Links to some information on the destination will be given with the assignment.
[+] 1 user says Thank You to mrmiss for this post
Received Awards:
Treasure HunterSending LoveNew FriendBirthday WisherBeing BraveChallenge HostOrganizerSocial ButterflySmall QuartersChallenge CrazyChallenge RocketeerCopy CatRaised from the DeadBeginner BuildersEA are you kidding?FeedbackerPrize DonatorCount Them: 1, 2, 3Thank MachineEP MonsterStir CrazyParty AnimalChild FriendlyJudgecornAd ManBased in FictionTutorial WriterWriterMini MePhotographerOn a Platter
Participants

The Sims 3

The Sims 2

Fainali, xen, aafte sam 20 iers ov orxogrefkl riform, wi wud hev a lojikl, kohirnt speling in ius xrewawt xe Ingliy-spiking werld.
Mark Twain, A Plan for the Improvement of English Spelling.

[Image: logo.png]
Received Awards:
Treasure HunterSending LoveNew FriendBirthday WisherBeing BraveChallenge HostOrganizerSocial ButterflySmall QuartersChallenge CrazyChallenge RocketeerCopy CatRaised from the DeadBeginner BuildersEA are you kidding?FeedbackerPrize DonatorCount Them: 1, 2, 3Thank MachineEP MonsterStir CrazyParty AnimalChild FriendlyJudgecornAd ManBased in FictionTutorial WriterWriterMini MePhotographerOn a Platter
I have decided I will be reassigning challenges from the first round, however if you wish to keep an assignment that you were given and didn't finish in the first round just make that request and if it hasn't already been reassigned it's yours.

We had a lot of great builds out of the first round, in fact all of them were featured in the magazine (or will be in the next issue), so if you want your build to be featured (with no guarantees) in a future issue make sure to give permission to use your article.

Fainali, xen, aafte sam 20 iers ov orxogrefkl riform, wi wud hev a lojikl, kohirnt speling in ius xrewawt xe Ingliy-spiking werld.

Received Awards:
I am...sort of confused by this challenge:

1: what if we want to go to a certain country - like norway or sweden?
2: what exactly do the builds entail - just the room we stay in, the hotel/lot ??

sorry, this is definitely very new to me and im just like "wot"
[Image: tumblr_n82hz9bnM51rwjvrfo1_400.gif]
Original TS4 Content Star Rebeagles
Received Awards:
New FriendTreasure HunterBirthday WisherPet PersonGreat ChefChild FriendlySmall QuartersSound of MusicDine outColor LoverRetired Staffer
Well I enjoyed my last assignment so much....I will take another please Smile
[Image: POTMseptemberBRIDELYN_zpscb173613.png]
Received Awards:
New FriendBeing BraveDorm CrazyTreasure HunterSound of MusicI DoChild FriendlyBeginner's LuckBased in FictionPet PersonDeck the HallsTime TravellerAsk a question for Bella, Dina or AndyAnd unicornsCopy CatSmall QuartersEA are you kidding?Count Them: 1, 2, 3Sending LoveTake me AwayFeaturedPhotographer of the MonthFeedbackerColor LoverChallenge HostOn a Platter
narcissims - The build is always part of the place where you are staying though some went above and beyond in the last go round, and of course you can ask for a specific country or region or if you are more adventurous just the continent. I always supply links to information on the specific things I ask for, and further instructions are given when the assignment is given.

Bridelyn - I so loved your build from last time that I am going to give an assignment that I really was looking forward to last time that just didn't get finished, I know you can do it justice.

A PM with your assignment has been sent to you. You are going to Capetown, South Africa going cage diving with the great white sharks. Pack your nerves of steel and have fun if you can.

Received Awards:
...hmm. i think id like to give this a shot but im torn between the norse (and absolute frozen tundra) countries (sweden, denmark, finland etc) and my home country, italy - more specifically, southern italy (below rome+above sicily) since id never been and most likely never will. :C
[Image: tumblr_n82hz9bnM51rwjvrfo1_400.gif]
Original TS4 Content Star Rebeagles
[+] 1 user says Thank You to grilledcheese for this post
Received Awards:
New FriendTreasure HunterBirthday WisherPet PersonGreat ChefChild FriendlySmall QuartersSound of MusicDine outColor LoverRetired Staffer
Yay! I loved doing this last time so I'll definitely join again. I'm not sure of a specific place I'd like to ask so idk just don't send me anywhere too rustic, I don't even have CC to make such an environment.

Also, it might be an interesting challenge for someone to attend Brazil FIFA 2014, pretty big event and it's happening this summer.
plumbob Contact me in my tumblr: justanothersimsblog.tumblr.comStar
[+] 1 user says Thank You to lynhuh for this post
Received Awards:
Clock RacerPet PersonTake me AwayCopy CatCount Them: 1, 2, 3Small QuartersDine outTime TravellerChild FriendlySending LoveOn a Platter
narcissims - OK, we'll send you to Scandinavia. You will be heading to Oslo, Norway to take a museum tour. Have fun. A PM has been sent to you with the details.

lynhuh - Nothing rustic, OK. How about we send you to Queensland, Australia to do some scuba-diving on the Great Barrier Reef and dancing the night away at some local hot spots. A PM has been sent to you with the particulars.

[+] 1 user says Thank You to mrmiss for this post
Received Awards:
I accept! Smile I will wait to get Island Piradise (I'm about to finally buy it this weekend) so I can do justice to the beach activities during my stay.
plumbob Contact me in my tumblr: justanothersimsblog.tumblr.comStar
[+] 1 user says Thank You to lynhuh for this post
Received Awards:
Clock RacerPet PersonTake me AwayCopy CatCount Them: 1, 2, 3Small QuartersDine outTime TravellerChild FriendlySending LoveOn a Platter

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Exterior Seeds of Design 3.0 - The Outdoors kitkat 42 14,878 07-07-2017, 11:17 PM
Last Post: Jaguwar
  Decorating Tiny Feet macthekat 53 17,668 07-06-2017, 09:06 PM
Last Post: Breila
  Mixed Spotlight on Color 3.0 kitkat 71 21,648 07-06-2017, 09:01 PM
Last Post: Breila