Warning [2] Use of undefined constant ‘admin’ - assumed '‘admin’' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) - Line: 26 - File: inc/config.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/config.php 26 errorHandler->error
/inc/init.php 65 require_once
/global.php 18 require_once
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Assignment: LivingSims - Part 2 (Closes May 6th 2014)
The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP]   errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1880 header
/inc/class_session.php 357 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
/global.php 54 session->init
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 362 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 101 my_setcookie
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 255 my_set_array_cookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 47 mark_forum_read
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read

Mixed Assignment: LivingSims - Part 2 (Closes May 6th 2014)
lynhuh - Just to remind you, we are only asking you to build the apartment you are staying in. You can include pictures of the activity but you don't have to.

Fainali, xen, aafte sam 20 iers ov orxogrefkl riform, wi wud hev a lojikl, kohirnt speling in ius xrewawt xe Ingliy-spiking werld.
Mark Twain, A Plan for the Improvement of English Spelling.

[Image: logo.png]
[+] 1 user says Thank You to mrmiss for this post
Received Awards:
Treasure HunterSending LoveNew FriendBirthday WisherBeing BraveChallenge HostOrganizerSocial ButterflySmall QuartersChallenge CrazyChallenge RocketeerCopy CatRaised from the DeadBeginner BuildersEA are you kidding?FeedbackerPrize DonatorCount Them: 1, 2, 3Thank MachineEP MonsterStir CrazyParty AnimalChild FriendlyJudgecornAd ManBased in FictionTutorial WriterWriterMini MePhotographerOn a Platter
you wouldnt believe the noise i just made!!! :D YAY
[Image: tumblr_n82hz9bnM51rwjvrfo1_400.gif]
Original TS4 Content Star Rebeagles
[+] 1 user says Thank You to grilledcheese for this post
Received Awards:
New FriendTreasure HunterBirthday WisherPet PersonGreat ChefChild FriendlySmall QuartersSound of MusicDine outColor LoverRetired Staffer
You know, I have this strange desire to do one of the Balkan countries in Europe if that's cool with you guys? (I have no idea why.) Or you can send me to Ireland or Germany or somewhere like Nepal or Bhutan. Those would be the second choices.

Also, I'm just excited for the challenge in general because even if I have to do something modern, I still get research the History involved in the country. Y'all know how big of a History nerd I actually am.
[+] 1 user says Thank You to ThatAtlasChick for this post
Received Awards:
Being BraveTake me AwayCopy CatBirthday WisherStir CrazyFeedbackerEA are you kidding?Sending LoveSound of MusicSmall QuartersCount Them: 1, 2, 3Dine outChild FriendlyClock RacerTime TravellerI DoDorm CrazyHoliday SpiritGreat ChefOn a Platter
I really enjoyed part 1, so I'd love participate again!!! What about the Caribbean? It doesn't fall under continental jurisdiction per se, so I'm unsure if it counts, but I'd love to do Jamaica! Especially since we're entering into musical festival season. I've never been, but I've always wanted to go. Is it ok? Worried
[Image: LivingSimsSignature2_zps7ca83cd0.jpg]
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Trumpets0ng for this post
Received Awards:
New FriendBeing BraveEA are you kidding?Birthday WisherChild FriendlySmall QuartersCopy CatDeck the HallsStir CrazyFeaturedTake me AwaySound of MusicColor LoverContest WinnerCount Them: 1, 2, 3On a Platter
I really enjoyed my assignment in round 1 so I would like to have another. After Korea, I would love to have a festival or place in Japan ... please please please :D
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Naitomea_Sims for this post
Received Awards:
Photographer of the WeekNew FriendTreasure HunterBeginner's LuckBeing BraveBeginner BuildersBirthday WisherDonatorSending LoveSmall QuartersTake me AwayTime TravellerChallenge CrazyChallenge RocketeerSound of MusicI DoDeck the HallsPet PersonCopy CatEco FriendlyEA are you kidding?Mini MeChild FriendlyGreat GardenerPhotographer of the MonthGreat ChefFeaturedRaised from the DeadOn a Platter
ThatAtlasChick - I don't have any adventures in the Balkans ready to go, but I do have a pretty cool one that you might enjoy.

You will be traveling to Kathmandu in Nepal and participating in Yenya as well as exploring the historic city. I hope it's acceptable, if not just let me know.

Trumpets0ng - Let's see, I just so happen to have one set up for the Reggae Sumfest in Montego Bay, Jamaica. Two weeks of doing what you do in Jamaica. Irie, irie mon.

I also want to remind everyone that if you receive an assignment that just doesn't grab you in any way, feel free to request another one. I can give that assignment to someone else and I'd rather you have something that inspires you.

Fainali, xen, aafte sam 20 iers ov orxogrefkl riform, wi wud hev a lojikl, kohirnt speling in ius xrewawt xe Ingliy-spiking werld.

[+] 2 users say Thank You to mrmiss for this post
Received Awards:
Treasure HunterSending LoveNew FriendBirthday WisherBeing BraveChallenge HostOrganizerSocial ButterflySmall QuartersChallenge CrazyChallenge RocketeerCopy CatRaised from the DeadBeginner BuildersEA are you kidding?FeedbackerPrize DonatorCount Them: 1, 2, 3Thank MachineEP MonsterStir CrazyParty AnimalChild FriendlyJudgecornAd ManBased in FictionTutorial WriterWriterMini MePhotographerOn a Platter
mrmiss Nah man that's great! Nepal or Bhutan was right up there with Ireland/Germany/or the Balkans.

This is fantastic. I smell a lot of History to indulge in.
Received Awards:
Being BraveTake me AwayCopy CatBirthday WisherStir CrazyFeedbackerEA are you kidding?Sending LoveSound of MusicSmall QuartersCount Them: 1, 2, 3Dine outChild FriendlyClock RacerTime TravellerI DoDorm CrazyHoliday SpiritGreat ChefOn a Platter
Naitomea_Sims - Una san, of course you can have a Japanese assignment.

You will be arriving in Tokyo and traveling to Kyoto over two weeks with a lot of pleasant surprises along the way. I hope it is sufficiently er.. Japanese for you. A PM has been sent with all the lovely details.

ThatAtlasChick - I'm glad you liked it. Smile

Received Awards:
Hehe I'm aware Smile I just like to include a little something if possible. (or maybe just in the extra pictures).
plumbob Contact me in my tumblr: justanothersimsblog.tumblr.comStar
Received Awards:
Clock RacerPet PersonTake me AwayCopy CatCount Them: 1, 2, 3Small QuartersDine outTime TravellerChild FriendlySending LoveOn a Platter
I'd like to say that I started researching the Rana period and the Yenya and Garden of Dreams last night. I wasn't expecting so many Greco-Roman style influences in the Garden or the Shanker Hotel. The surprise was truly mine. It's an interesting mix with the very traditional looking Indian styles.

Also, hope you don't mind if I do decide to include the bathroom facilities in the room.
Received Awards:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Exterior Seeds of Design 3.0 - The Outdoors kitkat 42 14,878 07-07-2017, 11:17 PM
Last Post: Jaguwar
  Decorating Tiny Feet macthekat 53 17,668 07-06-2017, 09:06 PM
Last Post: Breila
  Mixed Spotlight on Color 3.0 kitkat 71 21,648 07-06-2017, 09:01 PM
Last Post: Breila