Warning [2] Use of undefined constant ‘admin’ - assumed '‘admin’' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) - Line: 26 - File: inc/config.php PHP 7.2.12 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/config.php 26 errorHandler->error
/inc/init.php 65 require_once
/global.php 18 require_once
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Photo Needs Critics!
The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.2.12 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP]   errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1880 header
/inc/class_session.php 357 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
/global.php 54 session->init
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.2.12 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 362 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 101 my_setcookie
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 255 my_set_array_cookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 47 mark_forum_read
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read

Photo Needs Critics!
Big Grin 
Hi! I'm restarting my game for like, the 3rd time Bigsmile. How's this photo? Is there too much photo editing? How's the space? What should I do to improve it? Give me some criticism! Nod

[Image: 20qz6v9.png]
Received Awards:
Ask a question for Bella, Dina or AndyNew FriendBirthday WisherDine outSound of MusicI DoCopy CatPhotographer of the MonthFeaturedSmall QuartersJudgecornOn a Platter
The first thing I would recommend is making it much bigger. Its really hard to see the details of the pic when the image is so small. You are allowed to post images up to 800 pixels wide so why not take advantage of it Smile
Received Awards:
OrganizerFeaturedGreat GardenerHoarderStir CrazyCarebearWCIF MasterLS Extra StafferTreasure HunterNew FriendChallenge RocketeerChallenge CrazyDesign StylerTutorial WriterSmall QuartersChild FriendlyChallenge GuruThank MachineBirthday WisherDeck the HallsAnd unicornsTech SuportPet PersonPhotographer of the WeekChallenge HostCopy CatEP MonsterEA are you kidding?Time TravellerMini MeSending LovePhotographer of the MonthBeginner's LuckGreat BuilderParty AnimalTopic StarterVery helpfulSocial ButterflyChallenge MasterChatty CathyBeing BraveSilver StafferGold StafferCount Them: 1, 2, 3Clock RacerDance the night awayPhotographer
okay! I will Resize it! Smile
Received Awards:
Ask a question for Bella, Dina or AndyNew FriendBirthday WisherDine outSound of MusicI DoCopy CatPhotographer of the MonthFeaturedSmall QuartersJudgecornOn a Platter
Ahhh that's MUCH better!

I like the pop of red on the chair, breaks up all that neutral. I also like the sun glare through the window but it does make the couch and cushions look a little wishy washy.
Did you recolor the ceiling?
I think overall the picture looks really good, maybe you could try lowering the camera just a little more to get in a bit more of the table and chairs and take out the ceiling altogether?
Received Awards:
OrganizerFeaturedGreat GardenerHoarderStir CrazyCarebearWCIF MasterLS Extra StafferTreasure HunterNew FriendChallenge RocketeerChallenge CrazyDesign StylerTutorial WriterSmall QuartersChild FriendlyChallenge GuruThank MachineBirthday WisherDeck the HallsAnd unicornsTech SuportPet PersonPhotographer of the WeekChallenge HostCopy CatEP MonsterEA are you kidding?Time TravellerMini MeSending LovePhotographer of the MonthBeginner's LuckGreat BuilderParty AnimalTopic StarterVery helpfulSocial ButterflyChallenge MasterChatty CathyBeing BraveSilver StafferGold StafferCount Them: 1, 2, 3Clock RacerDance the night awayPhotographer
No, I did not recolor the ceiling. Thanks by the way! I will fix the angle later! Nod Can't believe I'm talking to you! *panic*Happy02
BTW the sunlight thing was a paid effect I didn't pay for. So they put a giant monkey there and I screenshotted whatever of the picture was not covered by a giant monkey
Received Awards:
lol, Why can you not believe you are talking to me?

I know exactly what you are talking about with the monkey! lol, I use the same site sometimes Smile
Received Awards:
Your just Nod AMAZING! Your eye for furniture, colors, and decor is amazing! Happy02
[+] 1 user says Thank You to saywhat for this post
Received Awards:
Awwww gee thank you! Bear You made me blush Blush
Received Awards:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Photo What To Do With Boring ol' Ceilings. MrCrazyDaisy 5 4,782 04-17-2016, 02:37 PM
Last Post: jenny8237
Wink Murals kacicka777 4 2,219 08-02-2015, 05:35 PM
Last Post: kacicka777
  House/lots Building a modern mansion (sorta) lynhuh 6 3,711 09-24-2014, 05:38 PM
Last Post: macthekat