Warning [2] Use of undefined constant ‘admin’ - assumed '‘admin’' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) - Line: 26 - File: inc/config.php PHP 7.2.12 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/config.php 26 errorHandler->error
/inc/init.php 65 require_once
/global.php 18 require_once
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Export and Import House and Family
The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.2.12 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP]   errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1880 header
/inc/class_session.php 357 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
/global.php 54 session->init
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.2.12 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 362 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 101 my_setcookie
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 255 my_set_array_cookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 47 mark_forum_read
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read

Export and Import House and Family
I need advice about my game. I have installed a lot of cc and my game is very slow. Needed to know if I export a home and family, and then import the house, the cc's are back or not. Thus only played with the cc that is in the house.
Hope me answer is very explicit. My english is not very goodSweating
Received Awards:
Let me see if I get this right, please someone correct me if I am wrong.

Depending on what type of CC you have installed (.package files or sims3pack files) will depend on whether the CC will be attached to the lot or not.

For example, if the CC you have used in the house is all sims3packs, when you export it the CC files will attach to the actual lot. When you import it back into your game you will also be importing the CC that came with it.

If it is .pacakge files then when you export the house the CC leaves like a "footprint", so if you have the same .pacakges in your game when you install the lot everything will show up as it is in the house. If you don't have the same CC then it will either be replaced with EA objects or just disappear.

SO...if you were to export your lot (and you have .packages installed) then take out all your CC from your game, when you import the lot back into your game the CC will be missing.

if you export your lot (and you have sims3packs installed) then take out all your CC from your game, when you import the lot back into your game the CC ill be included.

and lastly, if you export the lot (and you have both .package and sims3pack files installed) then take out all your CC from your game, when you impost the lot back into your game ONLY the CC that was sims3packs will be included.

I hope that made sense and was actually correct. The only thing I wasn't 100% sure about was if .packages leave footprints or not, cant remember where I read that now lol
Received Awards:
OrganizerFeaturedGreat GardenerHoarderStir CrazyCarebearWCIF MasterLS Extra StafferTreasure HunterNew FriendChallenge RocketeerChallenge CrazyDesign StylerTutorial WriterSmall QuartersChild FriendlyChallenge GuruThank MachineBirthday WisherDeck the HallsAnd unicornsTech SuportPet PersonPhotographer of the WeekChallenge HostCopy CatEP MonsterEA are you kidding?Time TravellerMini MeSending LovePhotographer of the MonthBeginner's LuckGreat BuilderParty AnimalTopic StarterVery helpfulSocial ButterflyChallenge MasterChatty CathyBeing BraveSilver StafferGold StafferCount Them: 1, 2, 3Clock RacerDance the night awayPhotographer
Thanks for the reply. The house has both (sims3packs and .pacakges) but was thinking only uninstall sims3packs, because i have a lot of them.
Another issue is with CCMagic and with some work, I can tell the game to only get a few cc in the game and if so is running faster?
Received Awards:
I have no clue about CC magic, I have never used it. Sorry Sadsmile
Received Awards:
OrganizerFeaturedGreat GardenerHoarderStir CrazyCarebearWCIF MasterLS Extra StafferTreasure HunterNew FriendChallenge RocketeerChallenge CrazyDesign StylerTutorial WriterSmall QuartersChild FriendlyChallenge GuruThank MachineBirthday WisherDeck the HallsAnd unicornsTech SuportPet PersonPhotographer of the WeekChallenge HostCopy CatEP MonsterEA are you kidding?Time TravellerMini MeSending LovePhotographer of the MonthBeginner's LuckGreat BuilderParty AnimalTopic StarterVery helpfulSocial ButterflyChallenge MasterChatty CathyBeing BraveSilver StafferGold StafferCount Them: 1, 2, 3Clock RacerDance the night awayPhotographer

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Newly Returned to Sims 3 KatCat 4 2,636 06-24-2016, 08:36 AM
Last Post: Lorry
  World Help in finding the perfect World vonda24 0 994 05-26-2016, 11:00 PM
Last Post: vonda24
Thumbs Up What's your favourite interaction? lea-sweet 3 1,964 09-25-2015, 01:29 AM
Last Post: Nuclearwaffles