Wings of Imagination
You are really awesome guys! :D I am all super happy you like my conversions.Gonna try to make as much as I can from your requests Smile

For now I have a new set for you.I just fell in love with n-a-n-u's stuff.They are so beautifully done.So I think I am gonna convert everything he made.Today I have a small set for you.It's the Clio set and it contains 5 meshes: the chair,small table,the armoire,pears and lamp.

[Image: Screenshot-7-3.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-6-3.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-5-3.jpg]

Download link is HERE

You can find the original here.Credit goes to the amazing n-a-n-u.

I hope you'll enjoy it Smile
[Image: Butterfly.png]
[+] 26 users say Thank You to Butterfly for this post
Received Awards:
Great GardenerFeedbackerBirthday WisherBeing BraveBased in FictionPhotographer of the Week
Jesus i love you!! Great sets! I hope you will convert every set by nanu cause hes got amazing items! Im very grateful for your work!
[Image: potwzveki.jpg]

We all have the need to express ourselves!
[+] 1 user says Thank You to zveki for this post
Received Awards:
New Friend
Oh wow - that chair is just amazing. I am in love with these conversions that you are doing Butterfly - thank you so very much!
[Image: signturKeely.jpg]
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Keely for this post
Received Awards:
Photographer of the WeekBirthday WisherNew FriendSmall QuartersSound of MusicDorm CrazyChild FriendlyBeginner's LuckSending LovePet PersonColor Lover
I agree, Blakes bathroom, especially the shower would be awesome for sims 3, after all it was my all time favourite in sims 2.

A massive thank you Rock for the nanu conversions Heart
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Midge719 for this post
Received Awards:
omgomgomgomg that's brilliant! Thank you! Inlove
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Saprophyte for this post
Received Awards:
Treasure HunterFreelancerNew FriendBirthday WisherBeing BraveChatty CathySocial ButterflyChallenge HostStir CrazyParty AnimalBeginner BuildersGreat BuilderWCIF MasterCarebearSending LovePhotographer of the WeekI DoSound of MusicSmall QuartersChild FriendlyBased in FictionCount Them: 1, 2, 3Clock RacerDorm CrazyOrganizerFeedbackerHoarderContest WinnerCopy CatAd ManPet PersonFeaturedPhotographer of the MonthJudgecornRetired ModeratorRetired StafferColor Lover
Thanks for taking the time to convert these! I love Nanu's sets and it would be nice to see more or whatever you convert. You share some real tasteful things. Bear
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Chicagostorm for this post
Received Awards:
Treasure HunterChallenge RocketeerBeing BraveGreat BuilderDorm CrazyBirthday WisherCopy CatPhotographer of the WeekEP MonsterColor Lover
Huge thanks for converting this set! Bear
[+] 1 user says Thank You to epletre for this post
Received Awards:
Birthday WisherTreasure HunterFeedbackerBeginner's LuckPet PersonOrganizerSocial ButterflyCount Them: 1, 2, 3Mini MeSmall QuartersEA are you kidding?Sending LoveChild FriendlyRetired ModeratorChallenge HostRetired ModeratorColor Lover
You make me bath in Happiness. I love Nanu's sets and missed them in Sims 3. And then you come and convert and share them. LOVE you. A big Thank you and a big hug.
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Mehrlicht for this post
Received Awards:
New Friend
Butterfly!
Thank you for your effort. Really, really good work!!!
[Image: 34hgsd5.png]
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Adiboo for this post
Received Awards:
Sending LoveBeing BraveBirthday WisherWCIF MasterTreasure HunterPhotographer of the WeekCopy CatColor Lover
Inspiring...Thank you Butterfly!Clap
[+] 1 user says Thank You to SimsFan333 for this post
Received Awards:
New Friend

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  MsWry's Pictures MsWry 26 6,307 04-09-2017, 12:41 PM
Last Post: MsWry
  Allears' Album Allears 15 3,136 01-26-2017, 07:04 PM
Last Post: Allears
  Ziva's Album Ziva 94 21,358 11-06-2016, 03:25 PM
Last Post: macthekat