Warning [2] Use of undefined constant ‘admin’ - assumed '‘admin’' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) - Line: 26 - File: inc/config.php PHP 7.2.12 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/config.php 26 errorHandler->error
/inc/init.php 65 require_once
/global.php 18 require_once
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Designer Tips
The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.2.12 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP]   errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1880 header
/inc/class_session.php 357 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
/global.php 54 session->init
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.2.12 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 362 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 101 my_setcookie
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 255 my_set_array_cookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 47 mark_forum_read
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Designer Tips
Heyo! Does anyone know the names of the CC used in photo 7? I just love the feel of it and I just gotta use it for my sim's brooklyn apartment Happy02 Thanks!

[Image: 041.jpg]

http://livingsims.net/issue33/21page.htm

1. Bar - [FOUND]
2. Wall Shelf - [FOUND]
3. Step Ladder - [FOUND]
4. N lamp - [FOUND]
5. Large window in 7 -
6. Wallpapers in 7 -
Received Awards:
the bar here http://lunasimslulamai.jimdo.com/mezclas/mezclas-6/
the wall shelf the nama of the set is tangine here http://steffor-for-sims3.tumblr.com/page/2 the Stepladder http://www.thesimsmodels.com/forum/4-9-9#7932
Received Awards:
Hi there okgxbe bye Welcome to LivingSims!

I went and edited your post for you to follow the format we use for wcif's from the magazine. I highly recommend you read over the rules and this post for the next time you are seeking some CC goodies Smile

Also if you can ad to the list I started of what it is you are after that would help greatly, there are a LOT of items in that pic giggle
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Kementari for this post
Received Awards:
OrganizerFeaturedGreat GardenerHoarderStir CrazyCarebearWCIF MasterLS Extra StafferTreasure HunterNew FriendChallenge RocketeerChallenge CrazyDesign StylerTutorial WriterSmall QuartersChild FriendlyChallenge GuruThank MachineBirthday WisherDeck the HallsAnd unicornsTech SuportPet PersonPhotographer of the WeekChallenge HostCopy CatEP MonsterEA are you kidding?Time TravellerMini MeSending LovePhotographer of the MonthBeginner's LuckGreat BuilderParty AnimalTopic StarterVery helpfulSocial ButterflyChallenge MasterChatty CathyBeing BraveSilver StafferGold StafferCount Them: 1, 2, 3Clock RacerDance the night awayPhotographer
Oh okay thanks! Sorry, I'm new to this forum and I just looove the cc here Heart I updated my list with the CC I need, hope it's okay. Smile
Received Awards:
Thanks for the quick fix there oxgxbe Smile and that is perfect what you have done.

No need to worry about the mistakes, we were all new once and made plenty (you should of seen all mine giggle )

4. The N Light is part of this set here http://bluehoppersimming.tumblr.com/post...ly-done-by
Received Awards:
OrganizerFeaturedGreat GardenerHoarderStir CrazyCarebearWCIF MasterLS Extra StafferTreasure HunterNew FriendChallenge RocketeerChallenge CrazyDesign StylerTutorial WriterSmall QuartersChild FriendlyChallenge GuruThank MachineBirthday WisherDeck the HallsAnd unicornsTech SuportPet PersonPhotographer of the WeekChallenge HostCopy CatEP MonsterEA are you kidding?Time TravellerMini MeSending LovePhotographer of the MonthBeginner's LuckGreat BuilderParty AnimalTopic StarterVery helpfulSocial ButterflyChallenge MasterChatty CathyBeing BraveSilver StafferGold StafferCount Them: 1, 2, 3Clock RacerDance the night awayPhotographer

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Roll Your Room mybabydevyn 4 2,730 11-18-2014, 08:18 PM
Last Post: mybabydevyn
  Ask Dina LadyMaurader 3 2,033 11-15-2014, 07:07 PM
Last Post: kitkat
  The Perfect Shot mybabydevyn 2 1,958 11-10-2014, 10:43 PM
Last Post: mybabydevyn