Warning [2] Use of undefined constant ‘admin’ - assumed '‘admin’' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) - Line: 26 - File: inc/config.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/config.php 26 errorHandler->error
/inc/init.php 65 require_once
/global.php 18 require_once
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Make a Statement 2.0 (closes November 3rd, 2014)
The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP]   errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1880 header
/inc/class_session.php 357 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
/global.php 54 session->init
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 362 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 101 my_setcookie
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 255 my_set_array_cookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 47 mark_forum_read
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read

Mixed Make a Statement 2.0 (closes November 3rd, 2014)
[Image: MaSbanner_zps600c8c2e.jpg]
Have a nice day!
Do. Or not do. There is no try.
Live by the sword, die by the sword.

Description:
They go by many name (proverbs, maxims, sayings, bon mots), the words of wisdom and inspiration that help guide our decisions throughout life, and each of us have our favorites. They can say a lot about you, what would you like to say?

The Task:
Take your favorite truism, whether a motto, a movie quote, or even a song lyric, and design a room or scene around it. So peruse your local bumper stickers, television commercials, and motivational posters and design away.

The Rules:
* Max 10 pictures per entry. You may link to more in an album.
* Pictures may be no more than 800 pixels wide.
* You may enter as many times as you wish but each entry should have a different motto.
* Any room type including gardens, parks and community rooms is allowed.
*You may use an existing motto or create a personal one; whatever inspires you the most.
* Have fun! Remember this is a challenge, not a contest!

This challenge will close on November 3rd, 2014.

Put Heidy in your post if you want detailed feedback on what works and what doesn't.

Participation Prizes: Lis0 has generously provided a wonderful participation prize. Fifteen framed sayings in both hanging and leaning versions. Thank you Lis0.
[Image: MakeAStatementPrints_zpsebce2682.png]

[Image: MakeAStatementPrints01_zpsb52b4a9e.png]

[Image: MakeAStatementPrints02_zpse2a2c1d9.png]

Fainali, xen, aafte sam 20 iers ov orxogrefkl riform, wi wud hev a lojikl, kohirnt speling in ius xrewawt xe Ingliy-spiking werld.
Mark Twain, A Plan for the Improvement of English Spelling.

[Image: logo.png]
Received Awards:
Treasure HunterSending LoveNew FriendBirthday WisherBeing BraveChallenge HostOrganizerSocial ButterflySmall QuartersChallenge CrazyChallenge RocketeerCopy CatRaised from the DeadBeginner BuildersEA are you kidding?FeedbackerPrize DonatorCount Them: 1, 2, 3Thank MachineEP MonsterStir CrazyParty AnimalChild FriendlyJudgecornAd ManBased in FictionTutorial WriterWriterMini MePhotographerOn a Platter
Participants

The Sims 4

The Sims 3

The Sims 2

* = Received PP. If you have a * next to your name and did not receive the PP please PM the moderator.

Fainali, xen, aafte sam 20 iers ov orxogrefkl riform, wi wud hev a lojikl, kohirnt speling in ius xrewawt xe Ingliy-spiking werld.

Received Awards:
Treasure HunterSending LoveNew FriendBirthday WisherBeing BraveChallenge HostOrganizerSocial ButterflySmall QuartersChallenge CrazyChallenge RocketeerCopy CatRaised from the DeadBeginner BuildersEA are you kidding?FeedbackerPrize DonatorCount Them: 1, 2, 3Thank MachineEP MonsterStir CrazyParty AnimalChild FriendlyJudgecornAd ManBased in FictionTutorial WriterWriterMini MePhotographerOn a Platter
I had an Irish friend who has been unfortunately deceased for a little over three years now. I met her through a writing website and she was the reason I started writing again after so long and am nearly finished editing the first book in a trilogy I am writing. She was an epic writer and quite the personality and the motto I based this room off was hers.

"I did rugby in school, so don't f**k with me."

[Image: tumblr_n9vctrScCi1rycbmqo1_500.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_n9vctrScCi1rycbmqo2_500.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_n9vctrScCi1rycbmqo3_500.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_n9vctrScCi1rycbmqo4_500.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_n9vctrScCi1rycbmqo5_500.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_n9vctrScCi1rycbmqo6_500.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_n9vctrScCi1rycbmqo7_500.jpg]
[+] 4 users say Thank You to ThatAtlasChick for this post
Received Awards:
Being BraveTake me AwayCopy CatBirthday WisherStir CrazyFeedbackerEA are you kidding?Sending LoveSound of MusicSmall QuartersCount Them: 1, 2, 3Dine outChild FriendlyClock RacerTime TravellerI DoDorm CrazyHoliday SpiritGreat ChefOn a Platter
ThatAtlasChick, this is such an inspiring story, a funny motto and a great room! Every single piece fits the idea perfectly!
[+] 1 user says Thank You to LadySpider for this post
Received Awards:
New FriendDine outCopy CatPhotographer of the MonthI DoChild FriendlyHoliday SpiritPhotographerChallenge HostOn a Platter
ThatAtlasChick - I'm sorry to hear you friend has passed but that is a hell of a motto to live by, and that's a wonderfully realized dorm room. Cheers!

[+] 1 user says Thank You to mrmiss for this post
Received Awards:
ThatAtlasChick - Great motto and your room is very beautiful. Especially the colors on the bed!
mrmiss - This is a great idea for a challenge!

I would love to make a set of paintings with sayings and mottos as a participation prize (unless someone else started one already) Smile
[Image: Tumblr2_zpsdfb5b075.png] [Image: And_zpsa212a345.png] [Image: Blog2_zps6ca24dc1.png]
[+] 3 users say Thank You to Lis0 for this post
Received Awards:
Beginner's LuckNew FriendSmall QuartersBirthday WisherEA are you kidding?Beginner BuildersWCIF MasterChild FriendlyParty AnimalStir CrazyBeing BraveSending LoveClock RacerCount Them: 1, 2, 3Great ChefPet PersonCopy CatChallenge HostSending LoveOn a Platter
Lis0 - That would be wonderful, please just contact me you're done so I can add them to the post. Thank you.

Received Awards:
Since I'm retired now and have more time to waste than I used to, I thought this motto was fitting.

"The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."

[Image: Screenshot-01_zps465aeccc.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-02_zps21b0eaa6.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-04_zps923daeb1.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-03_zps1063d549.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-08_zps44881eff.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot_zps1e74d80e.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-06_zps004628d8.jpg]

This is my first challenge here and the first time I've tried taking pictures using the "tab" method. All suggestions are welcome. Heidy
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Allears for this post
Received Awards:
New FriendColor LoverBirthday WisherTime TravellerChild FriendlyHoliday SpiritOrganizerEA are you kidding?Small QuartersDorm CrazyChallenge HostSending LoveBeing BraveCount Them: 1, 2, 3Clock RacerProofreaderOn a Platter
Allears - What a lovely motto, and what a lovely room. You did a good job with the pictures, they are at a good height and at interesting angles, I don't have much to add. I really like the view out of the louvered windows.

[+] 1 user says Thank You to mrmiss for this post
Received Awards:
I appreciate the feedback. I'm glad to hear that I'm on the right track since I have some other things in the works. Smile
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Allears for this post
Received Awards:
New FriendColor LoverBirthday WisherTime TravellerChild FriendlyHoliday SpiritOrganizerEA are you kidding?Small QuartersDorm CrazyChallenge HostSending LoveBeing BraveCount Them: 1, 2, 3Clock RacerProofreaderOn a Platter

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Exterior Seeds of Design 3.0 - The Outdoors kitkat 42 14,878 07-07-2017, 11:17 PM
Last Post: Jaguwar
  Decorating Tiny Feet macthekat 53 17,668 07-06-2017, 09:06 PM
Last Post: Breila
  Mixed Spotlight on Color 3.0 kitkat 71 21,648 07-06-2017, 09:01 PM
Last Post: Breila