You've heard the old cliche, ”think outside the box”? But what does it really mean? Well, that's for you to decide. We’re going to test that expression to the fullest, by decorating a box.
I give you a box and you are free to do whatever you want, as long as it is in the box and of course you need to think outside the box.
The size of the box this time is 6X10.
* You are not allowed to add any walls outside the ”box”
* You are not allowed to re size the ”box”
* You are not allowed to add a second floor
* You can add walls inside the ”box”
* You can add windows and doors
* The focus should be inside the box
* Max 10 pictures per entry. You may link to more in an album
* Pictures may be no more than 800 pixel wide
* You may enter as many times as you wish
* Have fun: Remember this is a challenge not a contest
* The forum's Challenge & Contest Rules also apply
Remember to add in your post if you want detailed feedback on what works and what doesn't.
This challenge will close on November 15th 2014.
Donations are welcomed.