Warning [2] Use of undefined constant ‘admin’ - assumed '‘admin’' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) - Line: 26 - File: inc/config.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/config.php 26 errorHandler->error
/inc/init.php 65 require_once
/global.php 18 require_once
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Think Outside the Box 2.0 (closes Nov 15th)
The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP]   errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1880 header
/inc/class_session.php 357 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
/global.php 54 session->init
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 362 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 101 my_setcookie
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 255 my_set_array_cookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 47 mark_forum_read
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read

Decorating Think Outside the Box 2.0 (closes Nov 15th)
[Image: TOtBbanner_zpsd865694f.jpg]

Description:
You've heard the old cliche, ”think outside the box”? But what does it really mean? Well, that's for you to decide. We’re going to test that expression to the fullest, by decorating a box.

The Task:
I give you a box and you are free to do whatever you want, as long as it is in the box and of course you need to think outside the box.

The size of the box this time is 6X10.

The Rules:
* You are not allowed to add any walls outside the ”box”
* You are not allowed to re size the ”box”
* You are not allowed to add a second floor
* You can add walls inside the ”box”
* You can add windows and doors
* The focus should be inside the box
* Max 10 pictures per entry. You may link to more in an album
* Pictures may be no more than 800 pixel wide
* You may enter as many times as you wish
* Have fun: Remember this is a challenge not a contest
* The forum's Challenge & Contest Rules also apply

Remember to add Heidy in your post if you want detailed feedback on what works and what doesn't.

This challenge will close on November 15th 2014.

Participation prize
Donations are welcomed. Smile
Received Awards:
Treasure HunterSending LoveNew FriendBirthday WisherBeing BraveChallenge HostOrganizerSocial ButterflySmall QuartersChallenge CrazyChallenge RocketeerCopy CatRaised from the DeadBeginner BuildersEA are you kidding?FeedbackerPrize DonatorCount Them: 1, 2, 3Thank MachineEP MonsterStir CrazyParty AnimalChild FriendlyJudgecornAd ManBased in FictionTutorial WriterWriterMini MePhotographerOn a Platter
Participants

The Sims 4

The Sims 3

The Sims 2

Fainali, xen, aafte sam 20 iers ov orxogrefkl riform, wi wud hev a lojikl, kohirnt speling in ius xrewawt xe Ingliy-spiking werld.
Mark Twain, A Plan for the Improvement of English Spelling.

[Image: logo.png]
Received Awards:
Treasure HunterSending LoveNew FriendBirthday WisherBeing BraveChallenge HostOrganizerSocial ButterflySmall QuartersChallenge CrazyChallenge RocketeerCopy CatRaised from the DeadBeginner BuildersEA are you kidding?FeedbackerPrize DonatorCount Them: 1, 2, 3Thank MachineEP MonsterStir CrazyParty AnimalChild FriendlyJudgecornAd ManBased in FictionTutorial WriterWriterMini MePhotographerOn a Platter
I'd like a box please!
Received Awards:
Copy Cat
nox-lux I think you build your own 6x10 box and put whatever you want in there.
Visit me on Tumblr @bluexsims
Received Awards:
Being BraveChallenge HostFeedbackerBirthday WisherNew FriendSending LoveCopy CatEA are you kidding?Prize DonatorCount Them: 1, 2, 3Small QuartersColor LoverPhotographer of the MonthClock RacerTime TravellerI DoChild FriendlyFeaturedDine outOn a Platter
Oh I must have misread it. Thanks bluehopper Smile
Received Awards:
Copy Cat
Sorry about that, I added to the instructions to make it more clear.

Fainali, xen, aafte sam 20 iers ov orxogrefkl riform, wi wud hev a lojikl, kohirnt speling in ius xrewawt xe Ingliy-spiking werld.

Received Awards:
Is it allowed to put the box on a foundation, as long as it's not used for a second floor? What about split levels?
[Image: TfOKdHg.png]

[Image: Z7qwDdy.png]
Received Awards:
New FriendSmall QuartersSound of MusicOn a Platter
A foundation is fine, a stage would be okay, but I believe that if you do a split level at least part of the room would be more than one floor. A sunken area in the middle should be within the rules though.

Received Awards:
I may have worded that wrong, I was rather thinking of a stage (a raised area) than a real split level. Sorry for the confusion and thanks for the quick answer! Smile

[+] 1 user says Thank You to Zora Graves for this post
Received Awards:
I had an idea for a non-split box, so my earlier question doesn't apply yet - I may post another one later, depending on how much of my time TS4 will eat ^^

I will further edit the post in a few days to include a link to my simblr with bigger and maybe some bonus pics :3

[+] 4 users say Thank You to Zora Graves for this post
Received Awards:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Exterior Seeds of Design 3.0 - The Outdoors kitkat 42 14,878 07-07-2017, 11:17 PM
Last Post: Jaguwar
  Decorating Tiny Feet macthekat 53 17,668 07-06-2017, 09:06 PM
Last Post: Breila
  Mixed Spotlight on Color 3.0 kitkat 71 21,648 07-06-2017, 09:01 PM
Last Post: Breila